Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Towering Inferno

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 07 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all guilty of that...

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:56 - 07 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Catholics are still at it and there are modern non muslim peado's

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 07 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

You have to laugh at the hypocrisy of lefties. When it comes to the subject of child sex grooming, you’re quite happy to harp back to 30 plus years ago to point out Saville and the Catholic Church were up to it, yet when it doesn’t suit your agenda, 9 years is too long to be relevant.

And it hark back not harp back.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 07 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

You have to laugh at the hypocrisy of lefties. When it comes to the subject of child sex grooming, you’re quite happy to harp back to 30 plus years ago to point out Saville and the Catholic Church were up to it, yet when it doesn’t suit your agenda, 9 years is too long to be relevant.

What's this got to do with Grenfell?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This obviously was before the police went into social media arrest mode or this group would all be languishing in Dartmoor for their nasty portrayal of lovable pikeys. Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0K_GvbR8d0
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
because people like you make the authorities too terrified to investigate.

Can we get back on topic now?

People like me, when have I ever said it shouldn't be investigated or we should turn a blind eye.

Something went fundamentally wrong and there should be an enquiry to find out what, and anyone who knew this was going on should be sacked and if they've retired they should be retrospectively sacked and loose their pensions and they should be prosecuted if need be

I would also deport every one of the nonces over it. As I expect would most sane people

What I object to is you bleating on about it in every fucking thread you post in.

Cyclist hits pedestrian - muslim peado's
Bike gets nicked - muslim peado's
ad nauseam

You're like a stuck fucking record

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:03 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Something went fundamentally wrong and there should be an enquiry to find out what, and anyone who knew this was going on should be sacked and if they've retired they should be retrospectively sacked and loose their pensions and they should be prosecuted if need be

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/06/grenfell-bonfire-video-police-search-house-as-five-men-questioned

Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:14 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? Other than the fact that the people likely to be in positions of power are middle class white men, why will the Inquiry be looking at colour and gender?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Still don't get your logic. Irrespective of what you have read in the Guardian, the Inquiry (not 'Enquiry') will probably highlight the chain of events both pre and during the fire, and will apportion blame accordingly. It will almost certainly be the case that those in power were white, middle class males so those people will get the blame.

Statements like 'it wouldn't have happened if it was (sic) mainly white people living there' aren't particularly helpful or truthful. A white tenant burns just as fast as a coloured one.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:20 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
A white tenant burns just as fast...

Precisely, as per usual the far left and far right are as bad as each other. It doesn't matter that they were (mainly) immigrants, likewise the fact they were has nothing to do with the fire. Privately-owned blocks have also been removing death cladding.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
A white tenant burns just as fast as a coloured one.

To quote Borg, "Citation needed" Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:59 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
A tenner says it will be pinned on one white scapegoat

Accepted Wink My bet is no one will be held responsible.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:07 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tory-minister-launches-scathing-attack-4028704

Quote:

Ms Jones has led a campaign for new and converted homes in Wales to be fitted with anti-fire sprinkler systems and the spat comes as a Welsh Government consultation on the policy nears its conclusion.

Quote:

In a hard-hitting reply to Ms Jones published online yesterday, Mr Pickles states it is a “matter of fact that the Welsh Government is increasing the cumulative burden on regulation on the housing market in Wales”.

He lists industry complaints about the burden of regulation in Wales, concluding: “By contrast, the coalition government in England is removing excessive and unnecessary regulation across housing standards, building regulations and planning.

Quote:
“The growing distance in relative building costs between England and Wales will place Welsh at a competitive disadvantage, diverting housing investment away from Wales.

“Whatever the intentions, I fear this burden of red tape will mean less house building, fewer first-time buyers and more expensive rents and mortgages in Wales.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Pickles

Who is of course secretly Muslim and black too! Oh and a Labour party member Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:12 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Accepted Wink My bet is no one will be held responsible.

Mistakes were made.
Lessons will be learned!!!

Confused
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:16 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

would it be ok if I made a cardboard model of a building with only white people burning?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:14 - 08 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
would it be ok if I made a cardboard model of a building with only white people burning?

I'm sure Jewlio has done MPDs house Wink
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 286 days between these two posts...

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 22 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleared.....

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

y0 Boris J0, where's the money for Grenfell?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37