Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:56 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wasting my breath here because you'll respond with Yawn or whatever.

but I know you can't respond and I've got 20 minutes before going to the gym.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Or, you know, the gobby minority are lefties?

Coz you sez so?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2017/results

2017 election. I know for a fact you'll try say the FPTP system distorts the number of seats and it does. So lets look at the raw vote numbers instead.

But lets look at the results

Conservative Votes 13,636,684
Labour Votes 12,877,918
SNP Votes 977,568
Liberal Democrat Votes 2,371,861
Democratic Unionist Votes 292,316
Sinn Fein Votes 238,915
Plaid Cymru Votes 164,466
Green Party Votes 525,665
UKIP Votes 594,068

So all the above except UKIP are super far lefties right?

So 30491325 votes cast. I know what you're going to say. That everybody else would have voted for a far right party.

The number eligible to vote are

So 64% turned out

Meaning even if the 36% all voted far right it would give 16 million votes. Which is still smaller than the top three parties put together.

Oh I know you're going to go down the path of but ALL students vote TWICE.

And here's the thing.

EVIDENCE?

You always ask me and I demolish you each and every single time.

Like you keep repeating the record FDI number I then I post counter evidence and you can't a damned thing.

Coz I sez so isn't evidence.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
The entire mission of a modern day yogurt Weaver is to attack, berate and silence the opposition.

And you know this because? And what you're doing definitely isn't the same.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:01 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"If you’re already getting benefits for more than 2 children you will continue to get those benefits.

You won’t be paid an additional amount for more than 2 children, unless the children are born before 6 April 2017"

So they're still getting most of their money.

I'd scrap every last penny night overnight, but as a policy that would be as popular as May trying to get the baby boomers to pay for getting their arses wiped. It's a sensible step, it'll be interesting to see if it does curb excessive breeders.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:33 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Evidence? Nah, the corrupt and biased electoral commission refused to investigate allegations that their favourite party cheated.

In other words you don't have any other than COZ I SEZ so!!!

mpd72 CPT wrote:
The two biggest shocks where Tory safe seats fell to Labour were Canterbury and Cambridge, which by shear coincidence both have massive student populations. Nothing to see here, move on...

So you can only ever vote one way? Views change.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Even though students were caught boasting

You boast about a successful business. Doesn't mean it's true does it?

mpd72 CPT wrote:
about voting twice and campaigns from momentum and student unions encouraging people to vote twice were spotted all over social media.

Schodinger's social media eh?

Where you both at the same time use it AND don't use it.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:38 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Nah, you're back to typical Itchy petty arguing again. I'm oot.

Me petty? Laughing I'm just pointing out things that you can't respond to.

Now if I wanted to be petty... I could point out your numerous flaws. I don't need to though as you're doing a great job of this yourself.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:28 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal just banned several regional Antifa groups.

It was on the tip of my tongue.

It's called Redlining.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

Quote:

Redlining, outlawed in 1968*, is the practice of refusing to do business with so-called "high risk" applicants from "high risk" neighborhoods who are otherwise completely qualified. Since the 1930s, actual maps with red lines were used by banks to demarcate black and hispanic neighborhoods, and redlining became a verb: To redline a community was to cut it off from equal financial access, rights and opportunities. Being redlined was a death sentence for getting out of poverty.

*or rather disguised as redlining continued in other guises

https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/02/paypal-square-and-big-bankings-war-on-the-sex-industry/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 10 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Guardian aren't happy: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/09/paypal-proud-boys-antifa-ban-gavin-mcinnes-criticism Laughing

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:05 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://newsthump.com/2018/11/13/number-of-paedophiles-exposed-by-tommy-robinson-remains-steady-at-zero/

Newsthump is on the ball these days

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:08 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much doubt the one he got sent down for talking about would have been headline national news, had he not brought attention to it. Lets see what happens with the next one Thinking

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I very much doubt the one he got sent down for talking about would have been headline national news, had he not brought attention to it.

Is that important though, or was it more important that their prosecution (already in progress) wasn't screwed up by showboating Tommy?

Paedophiles in organised gangs.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:
I very much doubt the one he got sent down for talking about would have been headline national news, had he not brought attention to it.

Is that important though, or was it more important that their prosecution (already in progress) wasn't screwed up by showboating Tommy?

Paedophiles in organised gangs.

He wanted to bring attention to it, he brought attention to it. Honestly I was questioning whether the media were really turning a blind eye to paedo gangs, the reaction from this one case proves they were.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a temporary reporting restriction.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:55 - 15 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
There was a temporary reporting restriction.

I give up Rolling Eyes It was a perfectly normal reaction for every major news network to lead with a story Tommy Robinson said they were trying to ignore Thumbs Up

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 16 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
The Artist wrote:

Please tell me you’re not thick enough to miss the satire of that site?

please tell me you're not thick enough to think that he missed the satire of site?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 20 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is less likely to be a Muslim than you are with the name 'Ravinder Singh'...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 20 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdf - How is our old mate Tommy Robinson doing? I haven't heard anything about him for a bit. Wasn't he supposed to be on a world speaking tour to raise funds for the cause?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:08 - 21 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Another case of a Pakistani paedo being let off by the police in Huddersfield. Look for “Defending The Innocent” on Facebook.

They did a live sting and caught him on video. The bloke is well known in the area and has been in the news several times. (Google him)

He always seems to get let off. This time WYP asked the group to take down the video so they could maximise his sentence. It appears after they did this, once again the police let Ravinder Singh go free again.

There’s something very fishy going on with WYP and the local Muslim peados.

Quoting just to preserve the fact that he sees Muslim paedos even where there are none.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:11 - 21 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that he knowingly placed himself in contempt of court, and that makes him a bad boy in the eyes of the judiciary.

That wasn't what I was asking though. I'd like to know what he is up to now, and how the world tour is going. I had read that he was off to the US and Australia.

Nobody has told me to hate him. Whilst I don't agree with his politics, I find his metamorphosis fascinating and I await his next move with interest.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 22 of 108