Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

It's time for a Universal Millennial Income (UMI)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 27 Nov 2018    Post subject: It's time for a Universal Millennial Income (UMI) Reply with quote

Millennials clearly need a greater share in the wealth generated by society, and the best way to give them this is through a universal millennial income in which all millennials get a monthly salary from the state for the next 5 to 10 years. Some of you are probably wondering where I'm-A-Commie is going to get all this extra money from, and unlike the Labour manifesto I will tell you! A diversity levy. This country was built on diversity. Diversity has brought us immense wealth, and diversity itself is incredibly enriching. So we have to ask, why is diversity taxed at 0%? Those who are richest in diversity, and get the most benefit from diversity, should pay the highest diversity levy. Those who get no benefit from diversity should not have to pay the levy.

I'm sure you all agree with me Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 28 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So trannys will get taxed the most as they are very diverse?

I only wear British style clothes, no dresses or wigs and am a honky so I'm not diverse at all.

Jewlio's into burkhas, he's fucked. Cool

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 28 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
So trannys will get taxed the most as they are very diverse?

I was thinking of doing it by region. Its up to the regions to tell us how much diversity has enriched them, or not. If they say diversity has been very enriching then the rate should be high.

As for trannys, what if their gender is different in the day from in the night? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 123 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1