Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Refugee bully thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't they buy a house with the money? It's not my area of expertise but I know there are rules around deprivation of capital.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:23 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I know there are rules around deprivation of capital.

There are huge amounts of rules, complicated rules that you have to read many different lengthy documents to try and find the ones which are applicable to your situation and for each different benefit you receive.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:51 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrific video shows teenage 'bully' punching, kicking and stamping on 12-year-old girl as she tearfully begs for her to stop

Horrific video footage captures the moment two teenage 'bullies' launch a vicious attack on a 12-year-old girl, while she tearfully begs for them to stop in front of a baying crowd of schoolchildren.

Mobile phone footage widely circulated online the helpless victim being grabbed by her hair and punched four times while begging for mercy.

While in later footage, which MailOnline has chosen not to show, the vile bully kicks the crying girl twice in the head and then stamps on her face.

The shocking act of bullying was filmed in Margate on Thursday afternoon - and it appears the attackers were goaded by other schoolchildren.

A girl is heard to shout 'bang her' before the assault began.

The victim, a pupil at Charles Dickens School in Broadstairs, was taken to hospital for treatment for head injuries.

Her devastated mother posted on Facebook to say watching the video had left her sick to her stomach.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6446593/Horrific-video-shows-two-teenage-bullies-punching-stamping-girl-12.html
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Two teenagers from Margate - aged 13 and 14 - have been arrested on suspicion of assault and remain in police custody."

That's good.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:28 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most annoying thing is that the video is shot in portrait mode and the clatty bastirt should wipe the lens.
Horrific.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:33 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-make-this-girl-feel-safe-and-loved

£1,289 of £500 goal

Three people so far have been arrested: https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:55 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
That doesn’t matter though. The victim was white.

Neither you nor Tommy Robinson would have raised that instance of bullying because it's not the crime that concerns you, it's the colour.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 30 Nov 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
M.C wrote:
I know there are rules around deprivation of capital.

There are huge amounts of rules, complicated rules that you have to read many different lengthy documents to try and find the ones which are applicable to your situation and for each different benefit you receive.

I know, and as I've found out myself they don't even know their own rules. I think someone told me who was in a windfall situation that they had 6 months to 'deal' with it. So they might be able to buy a house and carry on claiming whatever they do or don't claim, although presumably they'd still be poor just homeowners Smile

Ste wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-make-this-girl-feel-safe-and-loved

£1,289 of £500 goal

Three people so far have been arrested: https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/

Just 99.7% less love than the Syrian kid Wink
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:05 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told you they're buying a house: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46456144

At least I assume that's what 'relocation' means.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Tasnime Akunjee, his family's lawyer, said they would stay in West Yorkshire'.

Obviously no house in West Yorkshire costs 158k so they're gonna have some money left over Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:32 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's odd how the total got above £150k in just a couple of days and then slowed right down. I don't understand how these things work. Laughing

$25,555 for a holiday to America as well.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
It's odd how the total got above £150k in just a couple of days and then slowed right down. I don't understand how these things work. Laughing

That's like 10 years on social media.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:21 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never given on these crowd funding sites (and probably never will) but how does it work?

Do you pay there and then? Do you pledge money and pay later? Do you say you are going to give £20000 and don't but it still counts it?

Anyone know?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:08 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I've never given on these crowd funding sites (and probably never will) but how does it work?

Do you pay there and then? Do you pledge money and pay later? Do you say you are going to give £20000 and don't but it still counts it?

Anyone know?

Only done it once when Billy Monger lost his legs, as I'm a motor racing fan and I do watch F4. Yeah you donate there and then. As for some random sob story, I'm too much of a heartless bastard to give a f**k Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:13 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article made me chuckle: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40198272

tl;dr ver: remember all those people who got tattoos after the Manchester bombing? Well the campaign decided to give the money to some local mum who needed an operation, she got a load of abuse, and ended up having to re-donate the money Laughing

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 08:41 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V8lHfDuTmU

If you watch this, just remember TR was dragged into this by MSM. They made it racial, not him or the lad!
Nice to hear both sides?
Seems like the solicitor is a piece of work?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:54 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V8lHfDuTmU

If you watch this, just remember TR was dragged into this by MSM. They made it racial, not him or the lad!
Nice to hear both sides?
Seems like the solicitor is a piece of work?

Can I have the tl;dw version? Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that is interesting if true, however it's noticeable for every left or right wing story there seems to be an opposing narrative.

I've given up trying to discover 'the truth', particularly on issues I don't really care about.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:43 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused. What does YL have to do with any of this?

Could it be that YL has chosen to become involved because the lad is Syrian and there is some political mileage in it for him? Surely not!!!

It should be a matter for the school and parents to sort out, not Saint Tommy, the chirpy cockney voice of reason with no agenda whatsoever...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 114 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5