Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Refugee bully thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused why the Syrian kid needed half a dozen robe wearing beardy types surrounding him when he was put
in front of the press for the first time. Why did they need to be there? Could there be political mileage on both sides?

Maybe YL felt the kid needed someone with a high profile in his corner, given that his family have been death/rape
threatened out of their own home, just to be placed in a muslim run safe house in Muslim central. I bet his whereabouts
were shared on whatsapp with those who have been threatening him before he had hung his coat up. Seems a bit
out of proportion to threaten little girls (the boys sisters) with rape and death. But the religion of permanent offence
doesn't need much of an excuse to go full retard as many, many examples of them doing exactly that worldwide prove.
It takes very little to turn the religion of peace into a huge baying mob.
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Suzuki and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:58 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is sad that we have reached the point where a bit of bullying at school gets blown to such proportions by both sides. The two lads on the film are now pawns in a bigger game. They and their families will be the ones suffering, not YL or robed, beardy types with axes to grind...

...and before somebody says it, a bunch of muppets donating money to one of the lads won't make his life easier as he still has to go to school in the knowledge that most of the kids will hate him and won't talk to him for fear of being dragged in. It may buy him a playstation or three, but it won't buy him any friends.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:22 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I'm confused. What does YL have to do with any of this?

Could it be that YL has chosen to become involved because the lad is Syrian and there is some political mileage in it for him? Surely not!!!

It should be a matter for the school and parents to sort out, not Saint Tommy, the chirpy cockney voice of reason with no agenda whatsoever...


That was his point exactly. MSM claimed the lad had been posting stuff about TR on social media. Like I said, MSM dragged TR into this, they made it about him and racism!!!
TR has said its two lads having a bit or beef, end of!
At least he gave the lad chance to put his side of the story, no other cunt gave two shits about that before calling him Hitler?
Has the penny not dropped yet Diggs?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I'm confused. What does YL have to do with any of this?

Could it be that YL has chosen to become involved because the lad is Syrian and there is some political mileage in it for him? Surely not!!!

It should be a matter for the school and parents to sort out, not Saint Tommy, the chirpy cockney voice of reason with no agenda whatsoever...


If you bothered watching the videos posted, youíd know the press brought TR into it.

But if you had, then youíd be able to make an informed comment, so would be in unfamiliar territory. Donít bother.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:49 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I'm confused why the Syrian kid needed half a dozen robe wearing beardy types surrounding him when he was put
in front of the press for the first time. Why did they need to be there? Could there be political mileage on both sides?

Maybe YL felt the kid needed someone with a high profile in his corner, given that his family have been death/rape
threatened out of their own home, just to be placed in a muslim run safe house in Muslim central. I bet his whereabouts
were shared on whatsapp with those who have been threatening him before he had hung his coat up. Seems a bit
out of proportion to threaten little girls (the boys sisters) with rape and death. But the religion of permanent offence
doesn't need much of an excuse to go full retard as many, many examples of them doing exactly that worldwide prove.
It takes very little to turn the religion of peace into a huge baying mob.


Islamic extremists are using him as a tool to stir up anti white hatred from Muslims. Itís worked if you see the shit the family of the white kid, irresponsibly named by the press, have had to endure.

There are photos on Facebook of this kid posing with Muslims giving the ISIS salute, with a gun on the wall behind them.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
It is sad that we have reached the point where a bit of bullying at school gets blown to such proportions by both sides. The two lads on the film are now pawns in a bigger game. They and their families will be the ones suffering, not YL or robed, beardy types with axes to grind...

...and before somebody says it, a bunch of muppets donating money to one of the lads won't make his life easier as he still has to go to school in the knowledge that most of the kids will hate him and won't talk to him for fear of being dragged in. It may buy him a playstation or three, but it won't buy him any friends.


Bollocks. Itís as one sided as the press and media interpretation of a 5 second edited video was.

Only one of the families is suffering, the other has £160,000 and Muslim celebrity status. Heís been invited as a guest of honour by the local football club, who are clearly oblivious to the other side of the story.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:01 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
If you bothered watching the videos posted

If it wasn't 18 mins* I might have, but I find TR fairly annoying to listen to, I'd rather he just went around getting into fights Laughing

*I did skip through it, the point about the other bullying video was interesting/valid
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "bully" certainly didn't come across as a thug in the interview. He sounded like a good decent kid that is
swept up in all this cos of a silly almost punch up at school. He certainly didn't come over as an illiterate,
knuckle dragging ne'er do well. I don't know if that's the case or not but I speak as I find. However there's a self satisfied
look on the other kids face that I just don't like. I also notice that primarily others are speaking for him, which I don't
like at all. He speaks good enough English to write emails asking for help from bullies apparently, or is he being coached
to make sure he doesn't say the 'wrong' thing now this whole affair has the profile it has now. It's become a political WMD.
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Suzuki and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just me who thinks he'd have been better off just giving him a crack rather than imitating torture techniques?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the size difference, I thought the 'bully' showed quite a lot of restraint actually. He's a big stocky lad and would
have smashed Jamals face in if he'd have gone at him properly. I think humiliation was his aim, not hurting the Jamal boy.
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Suzuki and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mpg if it is purely one-sided, how come YL has had to remove 'fake news' from his Facebook page where it is alleged that the Syrian lad had attacked two girls at the school? Ask yourself what purpose it served for YL to post that.

robs321 as for the penny dropping, it dropped as soon as I read that YL is involved. He isn't out for truth and justice, he is a politician and a chancer just like the rest of them.

I'm not sticking up for the Syrian lad if he was a 'little shit' as the lady in the video stated, and if he genuinely has photos on Facebook of him with people giving the ISIS salute, because if all that is true he deserved a slap. What I don't like is the way YL is using a playground fight as a platform to further his political career. The media were wrong to infer that the the other lad did it for racial reasons, anybody threatening the lad's family is in the wrong, and YL is in the wrong for using this to publicise his own agenda.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:48 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Given the size difference, I thought the 'bully' showed quite a lot of restraint actually. He's a big stocky lad and would
have smashed Jamals face in if he'd have gone at him properly. I think humiliation was his aim, not hurting the Jamal boy.


Perhaps he should have tried an alternative method then, perhaps breaking eggs over him or similar, rather than waterboarding.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
grr666 wrote:
Given the size difference, I thought the 'bully' showed quite a lot of restraint actually. He's a big stocky lad and would
have smashed Jamals face in if he'd have gone at him properly. I think humiliation was his aim, not hurting the Jamal boy.


Perhaps he should have tried an alternative method then, perhaps breaking eggs over him or similar, rather than waterboarding.

Remember when Tom Cruise was 'waterboarded' Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:16 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked like he splashed some water on him to me, I got wetter walking the dog yesterday. I'm no thug but I dished out
way worse than that in the playground when I was in secondary school and had my dust ups of the day. You must remember
how a big crowd forms when something kicks off at school? It's always at breaktime or after school, and everyones watching!!!
He had to do something. There was definitely previous conflict between these two, whats and whys don't really matter. They
are only silly kids. Immature children, so why are you expecting adult rationalisation?

I remember the feeling well, it feels the same being on stage in front of a crowd, something which I have also done
in my time more than a few times. All eyes on you. Like a spotlight! When you're in the middle with your fists up you
get buoyed along by the heat of the moment and the adrenaline and the peer pressure and your mates
watching and the fit girl from 3C that you fancy and your hormones and all those things that matter at that
age... He could have battered that Syrian kid, it still would have been filmed and this thread would still be here and
would be no different other than the word "waterboarding" IMO.
____________________
Currently enjoying products from Ford, Suzuki and Yamaha
Ste wrote: Avatars are fine, it's signatures that need turning off. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:28 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Just me who thinks he'd have been better off just giving him a crack rather than imitating torture techniques?

Agree apart from the bit about imitating torture techniques.
The waterboarding bollocks was invented by the ''refugee's'' moneymaking team and championed by left leaning media for gullibles to suck up.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Perhaps he should have tried an alternative method....rather than waterboarding.

There you go again Rolling Eyes
____________________
A good loser will always be a loser.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:44 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Looked like he splashed some water on him to me, I got wetter walking the dog yesterday. I'm no thug but I dished out
way worse than that in the playground when I was in secondary school and had my dust ups of the day. You must remember
how a big crowd forms when something kicks off at school? It's always at breaktime or after school, and everyones watching!!!
He had to do something. There was definitely previous conflict between these two, whats and whys don't really matter. They
are only silly kids. Immature children, so why are you expecting adult rationalisation?

I remember the feeling well, it feels the same being on stage in front of a crowd, something which I have also done
in my time more than a few times. All eyes on you. Like a spotlight! When you're in the middle with your fists up you
get buoyed along by the heat of the moment and the adrenaline and the peer pressure and your mates
watching and the fit girl from 3C that you fancy and your hormones and all those things that matter at that
age... He could have battered that Syrian kid, it still would have been filmed and this thread would still be here and
would be no different other than the word "waterboarding" IMO.


Adult rationalisation?

When I was in high school, a kid a year younger than me hung out his bedroom window (lived on the same estate as me), waving a little knife, saying he was gonna do me with it.

I went to school the next day after buying eggs, walked up to him in front of his mates, and smashed the eggs in his face and over his head, before being dragged away by a teacher. Laughing

Kids just aren't inventive this days at all.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:48 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Just me who thinks he'd have been better off just giving him a crack rather than imitating torture techniques?

Agree apart from the bit about imitating torture techniques.
The waterboarding bollocks was invented by the ''refugee's'' moneymaking team and championed by left leaning media for gullibles to suck up.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Perhaps he should have tried an alternative method....rather than waterboarding.

There you go again Rolling Eyes


My mistake, I must have misinterpreted the 'I'll drown you, you little bastard' remarks. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:52 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Looked like he splashed some water on him to me, I got wetter walking the dog yesterday.

I once got completely soaked by 3 black guys with water pistols who randomly thought it would be funny to soak a stranger in the street... that wasn't waterboarding either.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
[Adult rationalisation?

When I was in high school, a kid a year younger than me hung out his bedroom window (lived on the same estate as me), waving a little knife, saying he was gonna do me with it.

I went to school the next day after buying eggs, walked up to him in front of his mates, and smashed the eggs in his face and over his head, before being dragged away by a teacher. Laughing

Kids just aren't inventive this days at all.

I'd rather have water in my face than an egg. Who was this guy? We need to crowdfund Folded arms
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:32 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Mpg if it is purely one-sided, how come YL has had to remove 'fake news' from his Facebook page where it is alleged that the Syrian lad had attacked two girls at the school? Ask yourself what purpose it served for YL to post that.


Again, if you watched the videos posted, you'd actually know what you were talking about, rather than spouting this wrong and ill informed bullshit. He was fed one story of a boy who was bullied, possible by the press, for which he apologised. He still stands by the story in the video you keep refusing to watch, so are guessing at the contents of. But carry on, it would seem odd if you ever knew the subject you were passing opinion on.

Diggs wrote:
robs321 as for the penny dropping, it dropped as soon as I read that YL is involved. He isn't out for truth and justice, he is a politician and a chancer just like the rest of them.


Bollocks, you refuse to watch the videos because you'd rather use your lefty sheep pre-judged, ill informed opinion of the topic, based purely upon your pre-judged lefty opinion of TR, than actually knowing what the fuck your talking about for once.

This is a common trait of the lefty haters. So blinkered in their programming of left wing hate figures, they avoid the facts and decide what happened, purely on what they left wing hate propaganda has told you of the person involved. If this story was being aired by a lefty, you'd have watched the videos.

Diggs wrote:
I'm not sticking up for the Syrian lad if he was a 'little shit' as the lady in the video stated, and if he genuinely has photos on Facebook of him with people giving the ISIS salute, because if all that is true he deserved a slap.


If you stopped being so stubborn and watched the information provided to you, none of this would be a mystery to you, would it?

Diggs wrote:
What I don't like is the way YL is using a playground fight as a platform to further his political career.


The media involved him. You've been told several times, but choose as usual, to refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't meet your agenda.

Diggs wrote:
The media were wrong to infer that the the other lad did it for racial reasons, anybody threatening the lad's family is in the wrong, and YL is in the wrong for using this to publicise his own agenda.


Ah, sorry, who exactly is using this event as a race hate act? The only race hate here is the frantic desire to promote hatred of white people by Muslims? You know, who was pushing the race agenda, the Muslim judge, the Muslim promoting the GoFundMe, the Muslims attacking the white kids family home or the Muslims threatening to rape and kill the white kids family? There's one side here making this a virtue signalling race hate crime and that's the ones making a victim out of the "poor refugee kid" pushed over by whitey.

Here's an idea. Do yourself a favour and watch the video, so for once, you can make a statement or opinion based upon what actually happened, rather than your ill informed, blinkered hatred of all things involving TR?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW I watched the whole thing last night and it was worse than when I skipped through. The bit when TR was trying to draw comparisons with the grooming gangs and the rape threats the boy got were fairly tenuous, unless they like a bit of homosexual buggery mixed in with young white girls.

I actually agree with Diggs both sides are trying to use it to further their own agenda.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdf I did watch the video last night. My reference to the false allegations about the lad bullying two girls came from a different source.

As for 'the media involved him', he didn't have to get involved however he chose to.

Rather than assuming a 'blinkered hatred of all things involving TR' on my part, perhaps you should put your love for Saint Tommy aside for a second and accept that he is a political animal who does what he does to further his career. A career that I can see going from strength to strength because of people who refuse to see him for the slick operator that he is....

It is pointless trading insults over YL. You see him as the messiah, I see him as symptomatic of what happens when a country goes through troubled times just like I do Corbyn and his posse.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:50 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Mdf I did watch the video last night. My reference to the false allegations about the lad bullying two girls came from a different source.


Your "bullshit" mode to suit your agenda, or do you have anything to back this ill informed claim up with?

Diggs wrote:
As for 'the media involved him', he didn't have to get involved however he chose to.


He chose for the media to involve him without his permission? Nice one Trigger.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:05 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Mdf I did watch the video last night. My reference to the false allegations about the lad bullying two girls came from a different source.


Your "bullshit" mode to suit your agenda, or do you have anything to back this ill informed claim up with?

Diggs wrote:
As for 'the media involved him', he didn't have to get involved however he chose to.


He chose for the media to involve him without his permission? Nice one Trigger.


I don't think you are in any position to be demanding sources, given you deliver less than Yodel.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 'ill informed claim' is reported here:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/06/tommy-robinson-threatened-with-legal-action-for-naming-boy-who-attacked-syrian-refugee-8217226/

I love his response, that he was 'mugged off' by a leftie. He accuses the media of not checking its facts before reporting (and rightly so...) yet he is more than happy to do the very same thing.

Regarding his involvement, he could have just kept quiet but he chose not to.
____________________
Now - Speed Triple, old ratty GS550, GSXR750M
Gone (in order of ownership) - Raleigh Runabout, AP50, KH125, GP125, KH250, CBX550, Z400, CB750FII, 250LC, GS550, ZXR750H1, Guzzi Targa, GSX750F, KH250 x2, Bimota SB6R and counting...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their solicitor:

http://www.tasnimeakunjee.com/
http://waterfordssolicitors.co.uk/mohammed-akunjee
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-t-akunjee-b842a714
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.19 Sec - Server Load: 1.55 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 44 - Page Size: 152.64 Kb