Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was kinda my point, why would you focus on inner-city* kids? It would make more sense to fund whatever local authority needed it. Im-a-Ridah will be along shortly to tell us it's elites funding elites Smile

*I realise they were probably using older data (that graph was from 2012).
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you where it is clearly unfair. What also needs to be factored in is income, because in places like North Yorkshire for example whilst there are small areas of real poverty, there is a shit-load of money too. In inner cities it is easier to identify areas of concentrated poverty, therefore it is easier to target resources.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bnp72 wrote:

That's not justified. I provide an opinion, offer links and evidence.

And yet, in this very thread, you STILL haven't provided the evidence of court transcripts that apparently absolve Saint Tommy of all responsibility.

And you can't say this is off topic, as it's in the very thread about Tommy !

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breach of court order thus warrant issued apparently? I thought you wanted law and order enforcing? Has to be color and sex/gender blind remember.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:35 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to laugh!!! Particularly when you Google who she is, what she does and why she got locked up in the first place. A gobby mare who wants to re-start the crusades in the name of the Pope.

I do agree with you about the 'going for his gun' bit though - that was wrong on the plod's part.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:47 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I do agree with you about the 'going for his gun' bit though - that was wrong on the plod's part.

Standard practice for the popo. There was a case recently where they killed a diversity after claiming they'd assaulted an officer, CCTV proved it was BS.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit sources at the minute, about as reliable as yours I should imagine.

As for the other complaint, are you complaining about the conviction and sentencing of terrorist activists now?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Action_(UK)

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just spent 5 minutes with a brew reading some of her Facebook rants. She really doesn't like Saint Tommy or his crew, claiming that he is a narcissistic gentleman only interested in self-promotion and that the EDL are a bunch of convicted paedophiles. Very amusing stuff.

I wonder what he did to upset her so much because it is clearly personal? Mdma, can you enlighten us?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:17 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some not bad lullz here https://www.facebook.com/persecutedpotatriot/

The police actually notify you now Shocked That is rather polite!

Still, nice to see such pro-activity in removing criminals from the street Thumbs Up

https://cdn.bcf.44bytes.net/files/untitled_156.jpg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:46 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gives them the chance to do a runner I suppose....

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the wording, it would appear that is a reply to an inquiry, so I suspect she knew it was coming as she likely knew she was in breach (the above is an attempt to frame a narrative). It all comes out in the wash usually.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise this is a waste of time because mpd72 will do what he always does, parrot the same old bigoted crap again and again, but for everyone else I want to point out the amount of spin in his post.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
And the authorities are once again locking up anyone who dares highlight Muslim peado gangs.

There was a trial in progress but Jayda and her mates decided to mess (and endanger justice, like Tommy did) by leafleting and harassing people they guessed were involved, to what end no one knows. Turns out they'd targeted innocent people. I expect they looked likely candidates in Jayda's eyes though. Idiotic.

mpd72 wrote:
Come on, at some stage, some of you have to start admitting that this is a genuine bullying attempt by the authorities, who are abusing the legal system to shut anyone up who criticises Islam.

The people highlighting paedo gangs -and prosecuting them if the trial isn't fucked up by crusading idiots- are the police and the courts. Not Jayda and not Tommy, who are in it for the fame and the self-gratification and even money.

mpd72 wrote:
This is rediculous, it's a mother going home to see her children and grand children at Christmas,

God-children actually, but hey, play the "children" card when it suits you.

mpd72 wrote:
taken off a plane at gunpoint

Hardly. They had guns on their belts but they're airport police and do carry guns.

mpd72 wrote:
There was no mention at all from any of the officers as to why she was taken off the plane

Really?

mpd72 wrote:
Reading that site, she has just been released from court where she now has to return in February.

Not "thrown in the cells for Christmas" then?

mpd72 wrote:
This is pure state harassment, nothing more, nothing less and this country is rapidly turning from a democracy into a fascist dictatorship.

Make a persistent and dangerous nuisance of yourself, breach the post-sentence supervision order, then bleat about "harassment"? I have little sympathy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I want to point out the amount of spin in his post.

It was obvious, I was even able to work out exactly what she had done from the spin Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:30 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the spin. It wouldn't be the same without it....

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Some not bad lullz here https://www.facebook.com/persecutedpotatriot/

The police actually notify you now Shocked That is rather polite!

Still, nice to see such pro-activity in removing criminals from the street Thumbs Up

https://cdn.bcf.44bytes.net/files/untitled_156.jpg

Lego Laughing

https://i64.tinypic.com/67icsz.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:28 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Tell us all then, as the press seems oddly quiet.

Is it not just another case of silencing right wing opinion?

Probably because no one cares Laughing The far-right aren't the persecuted freedom fighters you make them out to be.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyhow, you haven't told us what Sir Tommy did to upset her so much...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:46 - 20 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Anyhow, you haven't told us what Sir Tommy did to upset her so much...

They're all vying for maximum money attention. Just been reading something about that bloke woman Rogerborg loved being a phoney and in it for the $$$ Very Happy

It's entertaining Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 120 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 36 of 108