Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 215, 216, 217 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:58 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haway and shite Forte man (in my best Jimmy Nail).

Same shit, different keyboard.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:05 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Cameron quite clearly announced that leaving meant leaving the single market and customs union

You keep framing it in this manner as though it is a valid point?

Whatever people were told is irrelevant as a legitimate argument when considering what they actually want or thought they would get.

Debunk that and I might actually take your seriously.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:13 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Whining like you lot of sore losers?

The huge point there is "if". You lost get over it.

As as has been said, by more than 1 person, the original referendum people were effectively voting blind, being led by lies from either side of the fence. However, we now know what Brexit will entail, what it's doing to jobs, orders, costs, value of the our currency compared to other markets.. etc, thus there is a better opportunity to make an informed decision when it comes to voting. Now, if, you are so sure that those who voted for brexit, will do so, heck, you might even find, some who voted remain, switching allegiance, then, you should not only be not concerned by the prospect of another referendum, but welcome it with open arms!!

I suspect, however, that you feel, if there is a second referendum, then, you will not get the result you want and you will see your dream of the utopia that would be a british fatherland disappearing up it's own rectum.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

blah blah blah

The poll backs this up. Thumbs Up

I admire you confidence, and, as such, you should welcome a new referendum to make you choice irrefutable ! Thumbs Up

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:20 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

You lot really do love telling us Leave voters what we thought don't you?

Get over yourself. Do you not realise how patronising and wrong your impression is? Why are you doing this, is it to somehow cope with losing, by pretending you were right all along and we didn't know what we were voting for?

Wow.

Can you not read? None of us were given the truth, none of us voted, for, what in the end was reality, that's leave or remain voters. There may well be remain voters who have now changed their minds, likewise, there will be brexit voters, who may change their minds.. Either way, no matter how you want to vote, this time round, when voting, an informed decision can be made..

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:25 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
The thing is though, contrary to what you'd like to pretend leave voters voted for, we didn't. We voted to leave the EU, not stay in as much as possible to keep snowflakes like you happy.

The poll backs this up. Thumbs Up

I presented a thread for you to follow at your own leisure in another topic. I know this is hard as when looking and dissecting things it gets messy yet I still encourage you to try. As a non-snowflake I'm sure you would jump at the challenge instead of fixating onto a false narrative to support your own blinkered beliefs but oh well.

I'll re-iterate this more clearly, just for you. You voted for whatever you believe based on whatever shit you sing yourself to bed at night, others voted on whatever bullshit or facts influenced them. Your premise is false unless you can provide actual data.

Some more fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrvmn9GMXQ

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy now. Mdma has the gift, which is why he is able to predict the future and is oblivious to lies and spin. He wears his political underpants on the outside of his Farrah action-slacks.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of us were told the truth? Seriously??

Cameron told us what the vote was for and quite clearly at that.

The people voting? Why on Earth should they listen to anyone spouting self-serving bollox? The people, me included, mpd included etc etc actually went to see for ourselves.
Those claims of people listening to a select few are rubbish. Yes some did but to be fair they're stupid though they care little about politics and how it affects them yet they still carry a vote..
Not everyone is stupid. You're labeling everyone as stupid. A stupid comment methinks.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

You lot really do love telling us Leave voters what we thought don't you?

Get over yourself. Do you not realise how patronising and wrong your impression is? Why are you doing this, is it to somehow cope with losing, by pretending you were right all along and we didn't know what we were voting for?

Wow.

Can you not read? None of us were given the truth, none of us voted, for, what in the end was reality, that's leave or remain voters. There may well be remain voters who have now changed their minds, likewise, there will be brexit voters, who may change their minds.. Either way, no matter how you want to vote, this time round, when voting, an informed decision can be made..

I repeat what I sad a few pages ago:

People were told in the £9million government propaganda leaflet that we should remain in the EU.

People were told that if we voted leave then we would immediately have an emergency budget to fill a £30billion "black hole" including a 2p rise in basic income tax.

People were told that their families would be £4,300 per year worse off.

People were told by the treasury that we would go into recession and at least 500,000 jobs would be lost.

At what point did we think we were voting for a land of milk and honey?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:20 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the future of the EU?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:24 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:

Politicians never give us the whole truth. They take the snippets that suit them and feed them too us.

How many times have promises been made in a General Election and then not carried through? Did we get a new election? Did we fuck.

We have had 2 years of total incompetence from every politician that will probably frighten (FRIGHTEN , not convince) some who voted leave into giving up and vote remain. That;s what the reamainers are counting on.

We have probably the worst bunch of politicians in parliament that I can ever remember in the 45 years I have been politically active, and they are in charge of the country at one of it's most important points for generations.

Even Maggie, who I really could never stand, would be better than this lot.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:05 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a pointless argument now anyway, because we are all going to get what we are given whichever way we voted. Looks like the EU will not change its mind, TM's plan will be voted down ultimately and we will end up either staying in (the economist's preferred option), or leaving with no deal (the option preferred by an undetermined but vocal proportion of the 52%, but not necessarily by a majority of the electorate).

As I see it, either way the majority doesn't get what it wants so there are no winners.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:32 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change the record mdf. I don't think anybody bar you claims not to have been influenced by the propaganda in some way, irrespective of how they voted.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Oh of course, only remain voters were intelligent enough to see through the bullshit.

Leave voters were only influenced by biased propaganda, which you clever Snowflake remainers were too intelligent to fall for. Rolling Eyes

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Leave voters were only influenced by biased propaganda, which you clever Snowflake remainers were too intelligent to fall for. Rolling Eyes

I just explained to you 1+1=2 and that is your reply? You are insane.
You really are broken Crying or Very sad

Everything is a conspiracy I'll bet..... Those liberal elites at it again.... Those leftists converting everyone to the gays are after you innit..... Thinking

Cannot take you seriously, sorry.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get it. Nobody will influence the Government now other than MPs and the EU.

You are not Dr Who, Albert Einstein or Stephen 'feckin' Hawking. You didn't know it all in 2016 and you still don't. Neither do I or any of us, so please enough with the 'stupid and mislead' vs 'all correct' bollocks.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 11 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
You don't get it. Nobody will influence the Government now other than MPs and the EU.

You are not Dr Who, Albert Einstein or Stephen 'feckin' Hawking. You didn't know it all in 2016 and you still don't. Neither do I or any of us, so please enough with the 'stupid and mislead' vs 'all correct' bollocks.

Save it, he has shown only negative growth since all this started. You are literally wasting your time on that one.

I'll post it again for brevity, this is MPD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXOu3U_CbpU
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 215, 216, 217 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 216 of 523