Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

AJS Regal Raptor dd125e 2007.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:22 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: AJS Regal Raptor dd125e 2007. Reply with quote

Hello everyone I'm a new member as of today. Looking forward to making some new friends.

My main reason for posting today is. I've recently bought the above mentioned bike. After wanting to get back on the road after many years. The reason for buying this one was my stepson bought it as s project but was unable to finish it so decided to sell it on. So I jumped on it. Lol.

I've only had a very short run on it after helping him change the starter motor so don't really know much about its performance etc. Only what I've googled. But as far as I know it's not the most powerful of 125cc motorbikes out there. I'm going to begin working on it in the next few weeks and get it ready for MOT etc and on the road.

Is there anything I could do to help with performance as I'm not the lightest of people. 16st ahem. Or could I get another more powerful engine that would fit in without too many issues.

All help and guidance would be much appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you.

Anthony
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:29 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really worth it. A four stroke Chinese 125 will be much of a muchness in terms of power. If you put a bigger engine in there, it'll be worthless because it will no longer be suitable for learners.

That's the only reason why Chinese 125s have taken off, is because learners are restricted on power, and generally restricted on budget too.

If I were you, I'd get it going as cheaply as possible and either ride it as-is or sell it and buy a larger capacity machine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:49 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that MarJay.

It's annoying because I used to have full motorcycle licence but due to the new laws I accumulated too many points over the years so lost my full licence privelages and money tight at the moment to go back down that road straight away.

Think I'll do it as is and see how it goes. Might not be as bad as I've read about.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:55 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
I used to have full motorcycle licence but due to the new laws I accumulated too many points over the years so lost my full licence privelages

How does that work?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:56 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
I used to have full motorcycle licence but due to the new laws I accumulated too many points over the years so lost my full licence privelages

How does that work?

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had my licence before 199 something I was OK. But after that you've not got to take what's the new thing of the two tests etc. Which I didn't need to do before. Something like that. Lol. Restrictions weren't the same.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 18:35 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
If I had my licence before 199 something I was OK. But after that you've not got to take what's the new thing of the two tests etc. Which I didn't need to do before. Something like that. Lol. Restrictions weren't the same.

Doesn't sound like any licensing rules I've ever heard of. Is it related to the two year 6 points and you have to retake rule? If so, let's assume you had your bike license for a long time, but did your car test then lost your license under that rule. If you retook your car test, all categories would be restored?

I'd definitely say it's worth reading up on it, and checking your license carefully because this doesn't sound quite right. Apologies for going off topic.

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 18:45 - 15 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not far off.

Because I lost my full car licence because of accumulation of points (not the 6 point 2 year rule) I then lost all full privelages on that licence because of the new law that had come out at the time. I even fought with DVLA over it. But no go. I have to resit all tests that I had already passed on that licence. As I was technically banned from driving and lost my licence so lost all full licence privelages. Was not a happy bunny I can tell you.

bikenut
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:56 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: cymro Reply with quote

anywhere near Dinas??

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:58 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amlwch Mate.

Diolch

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:59 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
Not far off.

Because I lost my full car licence because of accumulation of points (not the 6 point 2 year rule) I then lost all full privelages on that licence because of the new law that had come out at the time. I even fought with DVLA over it. But no go. I have to resit all tests that I had already passed on that licence. As I was technically banned from driving and lost my licence so lost all full licence privelages. Was not a happy bunny I can tell you.

Yeah the total point accumulation would lose you your license rather than just have it suspended or whatever the terminology is for the 6 point 2 year jobbie. However, you should get all entitlements back after taking a test I'd have thought...

I suspect the DVLA just lost the record of your motorcycle entitlement... Basically due to incompetence. If you have your original license you can send it to them as proof... but if you've already sent it off then you're probably a bit out of luck.

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts exact mate.

And the court took my licence away from me while I was there so didn't have a chance to keep it. Wanted to keep it had a good picture of me on it. Cool Smile

Never shit happens so they say. Not to well at the moment to work too much so hopefully in the new year I can start saving and get my full licence back. Till then I'll sort this little one out and get back on the road. That will be a buzz in its own tight. The bike has already had extensive work done to change it into a bobber type bike. Looks quite good to be fair.

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
Because I lost my full car licence because of accumulation of points (not the 6 point 2 year rule) I then lost all full privelages on that licence because of the new law that had come out at the time.

I'm pretty sure that this can't be the whole story. They don't make you do a retest after a 12 point totting, it's usually just a 6 month disqualification. I'm guessing there were other aggravating factors.

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

But all that aside, AJS used to do a 350 Regal Raptor and for a time sold a conversion kit for the 125. Totally illegal on an L plate, but ... meh.

There is a facebook (yuck) group for Modern AJS Owners - see if anybody has any ideas there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NAJSOG/

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 18:43 - 17 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Licence status asside..... The AJS-Regal, Raptor DD125; see webby links at the bottom, that was what wound me up with the Snowie sat in the corner there.......

ACTUALLY not a bad bike.... slow... and trying to do much about that is as much an exercise in elevated frustraion and futility as trying to knit spagetti!

It is, in it's oldest incarnation a bolt-for-bolt chinese copy of the Honda CM125 Rebel, with the little Benly twin engine.

From memory, it is only a couple of kilo's lighter than her-nibs Bludi-750-Guzzi; it aint no fly-weight-light-weight! So your 16 stone shoudln't make much odds!

For note; I tooled about a bit two-up on Snowies, with her on the back, when she was looking for another bike. That put's close to double your lard on top of the thing, and it still shifted..... so it shouldn't struggle any with just you on board!

It is, from the off a slug. Her's was black, adding to the allusion, but still. That's 10bhp for you. It's enough to do about 55mph, which was as much as I ever got out the dang thing; solo, two up, down a steep hill.... it just wont go any faster.... which is probably no bad thing, given the cruisery styling..... it aint no road-burner!!!

Have to mention the tyres.... they are horrible, cheapo last for ever things, that dont inspire confidence. They do grip.... just.... and I would regularly be scraping chrome round the bends on them.... mostly cos having got up some road-speed I was loath to loose any to corner, and it had eff-all ground clearance to lean before chrome started scraping!

I have to say that they 'sort'; of felt more planted when ridden hard and loaded up like that, but it was always a sphincter twitching time tipping in, whether they'd bite or not. I never had them step out on me, but Snowie going solo did.

And that's sort of it; it's a cruiserette; something with that sort of styling is never really meant to go round corners with much aplomb, and anything with just a 125cc motor, is going to be doubly disadvantaged; just be glad it goes, A-N-D console yourself that for all the missing oomph, you get plenty of miles for your gas-money....

That little 10bhp twin is ultra-smooth for a four-stroke 125; it doesn't make enough power to wast any shaking! But on its single carb, it sips petrol like a 15 year old in the pub with thier pocket money!

I think in just over a year, Snowie, using the thing as every-day commuter, plus the odd jaunt to go look at other bikes, or go to meets she wanted, she had to fill that not-so small peanut tank about half a dozen times! I think she had to change the oil more often!

Perking it up?

Forget it.

It's a derivative of the 125 Benly motor. The most powerful of that genre was the 1977 CB125T 'Twin', that chucked out a claimed 17bhp, as much as it' contemprary two-stroke twin rivals.... NO you cannot endow your engine with that power just fitting the 'T's biog twin carbs. The crank in the 125Twin, was 180 Degree timed, ie one up one down pistons; the other Benlys, inclucing the Chinky Derivatives have the 360 timed crank, both pistons rising and falling together, and most of the power the 125T offered was thanks to a much more lumpy cam-shaft. Most Benleys have a much softer cam, and it's timed for pistons riding and falling together; the Chinky derivatives, generally have an even softer still cam profile, derived of the last of the line CB125TD-J engines, with hi-vo, toothed rather than roller cam-chain, and cranks cast with a gear to suit, rather than a sprocket; simple substitutions are not on the cards here; and you have the niggles of the ignition, which on the 180 motor has twin triggers for the one-up-one-down piston timing, compared to the 360 timed motors that have simple single trigger 'lost-spark' systems, putting a fire in both holes at the same time, relying on the fact one will be on compresion with chage to set fire to, the other blowing smoke, and when it's done one full crank rev beyond, they swap over.

In effect, you would from the crank-cases up, have to get the right bits to build a CB125T spec 'full-power' motor.... and best of British trying to get the critical bit of the 309 camshaft..... they are rare as rocking-horse (well, I have a couple... but BOY were they hard to come by!)

Far simpler and easier to simply chuck in one of the 'big-bore' benly engines. They are pretty much a bolt-for-bolt swap. BUT you are STILL not exactly looking at enormous power.

The most common motor is probably the CD200 lump. That claimed the audacious output of 15bhp.... it would still be near enough 'learner-legal' were it not that it got too many cc's! Does have a chunk more low-down grunt, though, and 50% more power than the DD125 does 'as stock'... just don't expect it to be much if any quicker for it.....

I briefly stuck a 200 Benley motor in a CB125 Super-Dream; frame. It manged about the same 'just' 70mph top-wack... slightly nicer than the 13bhp S-D on hills, and it actually had some grunt on the throttle to accelerate through bends a bit; but the difference was pretty negligible, certainly on the top-end.

The CB 'Two-Fifty', is a little pokier, that provided a claimed 19bhp. But even in that, its only 'just' a 70mph motorcycle, rather loath to be coaxed much if any above that very often.

Compared to the 55mph out the DD125 as is... this may seem worthy... but.... its 'just' enough to get you out the gutter and 'think' you can cut it on the duelie, with blitzen-bimmers trying to give you an Audi-Enema the whole while...... ie, let you go 'just' that bit fast enough to change your mind-set from being resigned to the 'slow', finding the fun NOT wasting speed for corners, and enjoying the economy, to just being terrified, NOT just having one twit up your chuff trying to get past, but every single one, just before they do!!!

You then get into the arena of modded bikes; and as some-one has already pointed out, at 125cc it's learner-legal, with all the ramifications, particularly of being reletively easy to flog-on... modded bikes tend to be money-pitys anyway, and taking a 'cheap' Chinky 125, and doing the dispicable to one, spending money to make it even less valuable, is perversion layered on perversion.... just send ME your money if you have that much to 'waste'!!! lol.

Snowie's was a 2004 registration; she bought it in 2007 for less than £500, 1/3 the dealer price on the invoice in the docs that came with it. A-N-D for a low rent chink, it was actually better than most.... fact she';s a Solvol-Freak probably helped, but it didn't look too bad and held up reasonably well to the elements it lived in.

Getting bits was a tad harder. Hayned don't do a specifric manual; you sort of have to make-do-and-mend from the Haynes book of Chinky Bikes, and the Honda CB 125 Super-Dream, CD125 Benlet and CM125, possibly a 'Rebel' book, and CMSL micro-fishe schematics... then.... 'bits'? Well, AJS main website was great if you wanted to buy a whole bike, or a pair of tassled paniers.... NOT so wonderful if you wanted a set of brake pads..... question of knowing what biots, like handle-bars are 'sort' of standard and taking a chance on the rest off e-bay from description and guesstimate of what fits CB125's and the like!

BUT, on a bike like this, that will NEVER be worth, much more than the dead-metal weigh-in weight, spending ANYTHING on the darn thing, even on basic routine maintenance, like oil changes, and the proper £10 tappet key and lock-nut spanner (that really do make an awful lot easier BTW), is suck-in-your-teeth time, whether its worth it... let alone spending anything on 'mods' whether cosmetic or performance!

Having mentioned the big-bore benlys; if you were to go try source a motor from one, the likelihood is that you would get a whole bike cheaper than you would an engine..... especially as they are now 20+ year old miser-mile commuter hacks oft run into the ground, and not learner-legal.

But STILL... if you were to contemplate that 'mod'.... you would be as well or better off, spending your time effort and money, fixing up the donor CB-Two-Fifty, or whatever, as you would the Raptor.... even the unloved 20 year old commuter hack, in working order would be worth as much cash value as the less loved Cheap chink, and stand better chance of being worth more of whatever £ you sunk into it, as well as easier to do, and to live with, as a known 'Japanese', in the data-bases, in the parts-listings, quantity.

In your shoes?

Well, with Snowies, first MOT fresh Raptor, I didn't have a renovation project on my hands! Just some niggles to try find a Chain & Sprocket set and a guess at what the tappet clearances should be, and a 'little' damage to replace the bars where she dropped it cos of that stupid concrete back tyre, and the perverse seating position, with wide bars demanding that little-lady with T-Rex arms, lean the wrong way to turn!

As a ground-up, 'Project'? I WOULD not touch one with a very very long barge pole! And I am used to chucking money away renovating 125 Super-Dreams! Call me crazy... but tackling a Raptor is an altogether different level of delusion!!!

Depending on how bad the base is.... it COULD be a 'fun' little project to scrub one up enough to get through an MOT and spend as little money to get there as possible... BUT.... if there was anything majorly missing, or damaged or knackered, it REALLY would be a non-starter from my perspective, and even just trying a slippery slope of delusion compounding!!!!

So, I would be VERY VERY sanguine over taking this on as a project.....

And hint that former owner, possibly multiple owners, plus your lad, have all tried and so far failed, AUGHT be a pretty big hint, that no matter HOW cheap the thing, you are likely onto a very big looser before you begin......

But hey... go for it.... maybe when your done I can interest you in an apple-crate 125 Super-Dream Lol! Yoi MIGHT just be mentally deficient enough to go for it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 113 days between these two posts...

TheMadWelshma...
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:18 - 09 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so so sorry I never replied sooner. Had a lot of things happen in my life and went tits up. Started ggogling again today for info and this old post of mine came up.

I feel really bad you went to so much bother typing all that up and I never replied. Really sorry mate.

And thank you.

Tony

Teflon-Mike wrote:
Licence status asside..... The AJS-Regal, Raptor DD125; see webby links at the bottom, that was what wound me up with the Snowie sat in the corner there.......

ACTUALLY not a bad bike.... slow... and trying to do much about that is as much an exercise in elevated frustraion and futility as trying to knit spagetti!

It is, in it's oldest incarnation a bolt-for-bolt chinese copy of the Honda CM125 Rebel, with the little Benly twin engine.

From memory, it is only a couple of kilo's lighter than her-nibs Bludi-750-Guzzi; it aint no fly-weight-light-weight! So your 16 stone shoudln't make much odds!

For note; I tooled about a bit two-up on Snowies, with her on the back, when she was looking for another bike. That put's close to double your lard on top of the thing, and it still shifted..... so it shouldn't struggle any with just you on board!

It is, from the off a slug. Her's was black, adding to the allusion, but still. That's 10bhp for you. It's enough to do about 55mph, which was as much as I ever got out the dang thing; solo, two up, down a steep hill.... it just wont go any faster.... which is probably no bad thing, given the cruisery styling..... it aint no road-burner!!!

Have to mention the tyres.... they are horrible, cheapo last for ever things, that dont inspire confidence. They do grip.... just.... and I would regularly be scraping chrome round the bends on them.... mostly cos having got up some road-speed I was loath to loose any to corner, and it had eff-all ground clearance to lean before chrome started scraping!

I have to say that they 'sort'; of felt more planted when ridden hard and loaded up like that, but it was always a sphincter twitching time tipping in, whether they'd bite or not. I never had them step out on me, but Snowie going solo did.

And that's sort of it; it's a cruiserette; something with that sort of styling is never really meant to go round corners with much aplomb, and anything with just a 125cc motor, is going to be doubly disadvantaged; just be glad it goes, A-N-D console yourself that for all the missing oomph, you get plenty of miles for your gas-money....

That little 10bhp twin is ultra-smooth for a four-stroke 125; it doesn't make enough power to wast any shaking! But on its single carb, it sips petrol like a 15 year old in the pub with thier pocket money!

I think in just over a year, Snowie, using the thing as every-day commuter, plus the odd jaunt to go look at other bikes, or go to meets she wanted, she had to fill that not-so small peanut tank about half a dozen times! I think she had to change the oil more often!

Perking it up?

Forget it.

It's a derivative of the 125 Benly motor. The most powerful of that genre was the 1977 CB125T 'Twin', that chucked out a claimed 17bhp, as much as it' contemprary two-stroke twin rivals.... NO you cannot endow your engine with that power just fitting the 'T's biog twin carbs. The crank in the 125Twin, was 180 Degree timed, ie one up one down pistons; the other Benlys, inclucing the Chinky Derivatives have the 360 timed crank, both pistons rising and falling together, and most of the power the 125T offered was thanks to a much more lumpy cam-shaft. Most Benleys have a much softer cam, and it's timed for pistons riding and falling together; the Chinky derivatives, generally have an even softer still cam profile, derived of the last of the line CB125TD-J engines, with hi-vo, toothed rather than roller cam-chain, and cranks cast with a gear to suit, rather than a sprocket; simple substitutions are not on the cards here; and you have the niggles of the ignition, which on the 180 motor has twin triggers for the one-up-one-down piston timing, compared to the 360 timed motors that have simple single trigger 'lost-spark' systems, putting a fire in both holes at the same time, relying on the fact one will be on compresion with chage to set fire to, the other blowing smoke, and when it's done one full crank rev beyond, they swap over.

In effect, you would from the crank-cases up, have to get the right bits to build a CB125T spec 'full-power' motor.... and best of British trying to get the critical bit of the 309 camshaft..... they are rare as rocking-horse (well, I have a couple... but BOY were they hard to come by!)

Far simpler and easier to simply chuck in one of the 'big-bore' benly engines. They are pretty much a bolt-for-bolt swap. BUT you are STILL not exactly looking at enormous power.

The most common motor is probably the CD200 lump. That claimed the audacious output of 15bhp.... it would still be near enough 'learner-legal' were it not that it got too many cc's! Does have a chunk more low-down grunt, though, and 50% more power than the DD125 does 'as stock'... just don't expect it to be much if any quicker for it.....

I briefly stuck a 200 Benley motor in a CB125 Super-Dream; frame. It manged about the same 'just' 70mph top-wack... slightly nicer than the 13bhp S-D on hills, and it actually had some grunt on the throttle to accelerate through bends a bit; but the difference was pretty negligible, certainly on the top-end.

The CB 'Two-Fifty', is a little pokier, that provided a claimed 19bhp. But even in that, its only 'just' a 70mph motorcycle, rather loath to be coaxed much if any above that very often.

Compared to the 55mph out the DD125 as is... this may seem worthy... but.... its 'just' enough to get you out the gutter and 'think' you can cut it on the duelie, with blitzen-bimmers trying to give you an Audi-Enema the whole while...... ie, let you go 'just' that bit fast enough to change your mind-set from being resigned to the 'slow', finding the fun NOT wasting speed for corners, and enjoying the economy, to just being terrified, NOT just having one twit up your chuff trying to get past, but every single one, just before they do!!!

You then get into the arena of modded bikes; and as some-one has already pointed out, at 125cc it's learner-legal, with all the ramifications, particularly of being reletively easy to flog-on... modded bikes tend to be money-pitys anyway, and taking a 'cheap' Chinky 125, and doing the dispicable to one, spending money to make it even less valuable, is perversion layered on perversion.... just send ME your money if you have that much to 'waste'!!! lol.

Snowie's was a 2004 registration; she bought it in 2007 for less than £500, 1/3 the dealer price on the invoice in the docs that came with it. A-N-D for a low rent chink, it was actually better than most.... fact she';s a Solvol-Freak probably helped, but it didn't look too bad and held up reasonably well to the elements it lived in.

Getting bits was a tad harder. Hayned don't do a specifric manual; you sort of have to make-do-and-mend from the Haynes book of Chinky Bikes, and the Honda CB 125 Super-Dream, CD125 Benlet and CM125, possibly a 'Rebel' book, and CMSL micro-fishe schematics... then.... 'bits'? Well, AJS main website was great if you wanted to buy a whole bike, or a pair of tassled paniers.... NOT so wonderful if you wanted a set of brake pads..... question of knowing what biots, like handle-bars are 'sort' of standard and taking a chance on the rest off e-bay from description and guesstimate of what fits CB125's and the like!

BUT, on a bike like this, that will NEVER be worth, much more than the dead-metal weigh-in weight, spending ANYTHING on the darn thing, even on basic routine maintenance, like oil changes, and the proper £10 tappet key and lock-nut spanner (that really do make an awful lot easier BTW), is suck-in-your-teeth time, whether its worth it... let alone spending anything on 'mods' whether cosmetic or performance!

Having mentioned the big-bore benlys; if you were to go try source a motor from one, the likelihood is that you would get a whole bike cheaper than you would an engine..... especially as they are now 20+ year old miser-mile commuter hacks oft run into the ground, and not learner-legal.

But STILL... if you were to contemplate that 'mod'.... you would be as well or better off, spending your time effort and money, fixing up the donor CB-Two-Fifty, or whatever, as you would the Raptor.... even the unloved 20 year old commuter hack, in working order would be worth as much cash value as the less loved Cheap chink, and stand better chance of being worth more of whatever £ you sunk into it, as well as easier to do, and to live with, as a known 'Japanese', in the data-bases, in the parts-listings, quantity.

In your shoes?

Well, with Snowies, first MOT fresh Raptor, I didn't have a renovation project on my hands! Just some niggles to try find a Chain & Sprocket set and a guess at what the tappet clearances should be, and a 'little' damage to replace the bars where she dropped it cos of that stupid concrete back tyre, and the perverse seating position, with wide bars demanding that little-lady with T-Rex arms, lean the wrong way to turn!

As a ground-up, 'Project'? I WOULD not touch one with a very very long barge pole! And I am used to chucking money away renovating 125 Super-Dreams! Call me crazy... but tackling a Raptor is an altogether different level of delusion!!!

Depending on how bad the base is.... it COULD be a 'fun' little project to scrub one up enough to get through an MOT and spend as little money to get there as possible... BUT.... if there was anything majorly missing, or damaged or knackered, it REALLY would be a non-starter from my perspective, and even just trying a slippery slope of delusion compounding!!!!

So, I would be VERY VERY sanguine over taking this on as a project.....

And hint that former owner, possibly multiple owners, plus your lad, have all tried and so far failed, AUGHT be a pretty big hint, that no matter HOW cheap the thing, you are likely onto a very big looser before you begin......

But hey... go for it.... maybe when your done I can interest you in an apple-crate 125 Super-Dream Lol! Yoi MIGHT just be mentally deficient enough to go for it!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:55 - 09 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMadWelshman wrote:
I'm so so sorry I never replied sooner. Had a lot of things happen in my life and went tits up. Started ggogling again today for info and this old post of mine came up.

I feel really bad you went to so much bother typing all that up and I never replied. Really sorry mate.

And thank you.

Tony

We dont't care about what Tef says, so I really wouldn't worry. He tends to spout word effluent into all of his posts, he like most members tends to belittle those who don't choose the same bikes as he, but unlike most members he does it with such an enormous word count, and such a pot luck as to whether that particular word is bullsh*t or not, that he's not even worth the effort to read. Sad really. It's great when people have experience and knowledge to offer, it's just sad when they mix it up with hearsay, guessing and falsehood.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 354 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1