Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:23 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I masturbate over "Yaxley Lennon"

Shocked
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:39 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

4. Clamp down on anti UK views

This would mean imprisoning 16-odd million Remainers Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:40 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
I masturbate over "Yaxley Lennon"

Shocked

I didn't realise that was his name (I know, I'm a bit slow at times) Embarassed

I thought it was John Lennons secret love child or something. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
M.C wrote:
the ethnic minority pay stuff recently said Chinese people were the one group that were paid the same as their white devil colleagues. Is that an anomaly?

White people in China are paid loads.

The great thing about this is that Chinese people are pragmatic about it.

The pay isn't because of favouritism (Chinese people are like the Japanase - they truly belive they're the greatest civilisation and culture on the planet), it's because western employees:

a) Add value to a company, even if that value is bullshit 'white monkey' value where the westerner is doing nothing but standing there, it still adds value, so they'll pay for it and are happy to do so. Nobody talks about 'white privilege' over there because most Chinese people don't see it as a pay issue, they see it as ethnic, and Chinese (Han) is the alpha ethnicity so it doesn't matter.

b) Are rare. Scumbag alcoholic loser English teachers command bank manager salaries in China, because they're in demand.

c) Need to be paid more than locals. Why work for peanuts in China when one can stay in one's own coutry and earn more?

Chinese people are generally pragmatic about this. For a so-called communist nation, they're the most business-minded, money-oriented culture on the planet, by far.

Anyway, TL;DR: Chinese people do not earn the same as their white devil colleages, generally.

Well I found it interesting (assuming it's true) as Itchy was always acting like the Chinese were the most persecuted race in the UK, and how we needed name-blind CVs, as if recruiters are vomiting little britain stylee as soon as they see an ethnic name.

I know a lot of Chinese people adopt Western names, normally flowers or precious stones so it doesn't really work, but I'd have thought particularly with black people who have more 'ordinary' names it would be more difficult to be name raciss towards them.

It's a bit like the car insurance story a little while ago, a few of us (myself included) couldn't replicate the increased premiums for foreign sounding names, which makes you wonder what the story was based on.

Polarbear wrote:
If they hadn't gone on to fight the war (Hitler's megalomania) they would have been one of the most powerful and advanced nations in the world

This. Also note how Germany and Japan (eventually) thrived afterwards, James May said in one of his programmes the reason we got destroyed in the automotive world, was because whilst we were still developing weapons etc. Germany and Japan's best minds weren't allowed to hence the development in other areas.

I think I'm right in saying BMW and Nissan used to copy us, imagine that now Laughing Obviously it's well documented how the US and Soviets plundered the Nazi rocket programme, and von Braun despite being partial to a bit of slave labour went on to work for NASA.

Also it's funny how any civic pride = far-right racist in this country, even the US with all their issues still have the concept of being a proud American, although it seems as if the left are trying to erode that over there as well. The world will obviously be a better place when we all hate ourselves and everyone else Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:37 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Also it's funny how any civic pride = far-right racist in this country, even the US with all their issues still have the concept of being a proud American, although it seems as if the left are trying to erode that over there as well. The world will obviously be a better place when we all hate ourselves and everyone else Thumbs Up

That is so utterly true - being proud of being British is wrong, being proud of being English, oh my god, he's a skinhead paki basher. Hate crime personified. (x10 if you have a St. Georges flag) Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Whilst we are on the subject, why is anti Semitism considered a form a racism, given it's a prejudice against followers of Judaism?

Come on Donk. Explain why anti semitism is considered racist, but yet anti Muslim sentiment isn't? Don't hide behind your karma button, show how intelligent you think you are.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

But this is beside the point. You constantly claim that crime is by 'ethnics' without realising how broad and hostile such a statement is for the overwhelming majority of perfectly peaceful 'ethnics' in the country. That's the point.

Quantify "overwhelming majority".. We can play this game all day.
At some point, the moral high grounders need to accept that the problems created in the UK by Muslims is due to Islamic culture itself, from fucking children to cutting off clitorises, honour killings and terrorism. It's Islam and Islamic culture to blame here. Some are just less bad than others, but all are Islamic.

At what point does the level become unacceptable to you? 20%, 30%?
You're willing to label "Plenty of Israeli's" as absolute cunts, but won't quantify where "plenty" lies, nor where "overwhelming majority" lies when it's a culture you've been programmed to defend at all costs, rathar than hating at all costs.

Lord Double Standards wrote:
Israel is a country full of Jews, plenty of whom are absolute cunts to their Arab neighbours.

Double standards seems a growing trend in Liberal lefties.

The absolute majority of Israelis are perfectly normal, rational, reasoable human beings.

You missed the point entirely, in which I was trying to illustrate the fact that all cultures and ethnicities have not-very-nice folk, so it makes no sense to talk about it so broadly as an 'ethnic' problem. Note how my lefty persuasions don't lead to me talking about "all rich people" being a problem, for example.

Interesting points about what you'd do to deal with UK immigration/Islam problems, by the way. Really. I think we probably are both on the same page, you're just a loose cannon with how you word it. You may not be a racist cunt but that's how you come across with most of the stuff you say.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Not reading your practical, considered solution to us non-Muslims being killed or converted yet....

OK, sit back and I'll give you a few to be getting on with as you won't offer anything to this discussion but criticism of my view.

1. Stop importing millions of them, especially the ones who we have zero idea who they are or where they came from. Immigration control.

2. Stop allowing the Saudi funded building of Wahabbi Islamic Mosques as these are known as the extreme side where most of this shit is emanating from.

3. Imprison all returning ISIS fighters as terrorists, rather than letting hundreds of them (that the government are even willing to admit to), from roaming the streets.

4. Clamp down on anti UK views and hate preaching.

5. Stop authorities from protecting Muslims who've done wrong by hiding the identity of the attacker/criminal to ease racial tension.

6. Start encouraging integration and stop bending over backwards to accommodate Islam by making us change things to suit them, such as Halal meat in public services. Let them adapt to our way of life.

7. Stop letting known Islamic peado's, murderers, rapists and other criminals out on bail, when it's plainly obvious that they'll hop on the first flight back to Pakistan to avoid prosecution, using someone elses passport.

8. Bring harsher sentances for those who know about Islamic extremism yet turn a blind eye to it.

9. Actually, just for fecking once, prosecute a Muslim for cutting off a girls clitoris. 200,000 reported cases and not one successfull prosecution.

10. Accept that racism works both ways and stop protecting Muslims. Treat every crime equally regardless of race. I've explained this, but you probably didn't listen. I'm talking about the double standards of "Waterboarding refugee torturer" and "Nothing to do with Islam, mentally unstable, lone wolf stabby stabby man of unknown origin, who shouted for Allah".

I will respond in turn.

1. I agree with reducing immigration, but are you proposing we do it across the board or just for Muslims?

2. How? We can't control the funding source.

3. I agree.

4. I agree with the hate-preaching element. The 'anti-UK' bit smacks of reducing freedom of speech, which I disagree with unless it is inciteful.

5. As (1), are you proposing this for Muslims only or across the board?

6. Tricky one. I'd suggest offering both to avoid alienating either group. By 'let them adapt' do you mean closing mosques and Islamic schools? If you do, you exacerbate our problems by alienating all Muslims.

7. Are you proposing changing the bail rules for Muslims only?

8. Interesting idea. I presume you mean those aiding and abetting, otherwise YL and you would be first in the dock as you two know so much about it!!!

9. I agree.

10. I agree.

What you have to bear in mind is that the Islamic terrorists in this country are home-grown, and aelinating Muslims who are British citizens in the way I think you are suggesting may make you feel as if you are doing something, but in reality will only make the problem worse.

Just because I agree with much of what you say doesn't mean you don't knock one out to YL btw...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:25 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdma you do make me laugh with your diversionary statements when faced with logic. A little predictable perhaps, but amusing nonetheless.

Have one for the bank.....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:26 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
You missed the point entirely, in which I was trying to illustrate the fact that all cultures and ethnicities have not-very-nice folk, so it makes no sense to talk about it so broadly as an 'ethnic' problem. Note how my lefty persuasions don't lead to me talking about "all rich people" being a problem, for example.

I don't understand that logic. The black on black problem is well documented, so that is an 'ethnic' problem. Islamic terrorism is predominantly perpetrated by 'ethnics'. If one Muslim kills 22 people the nice Muslims won't bring them back will they?

Unless it's just part and parcel of having a diverse society which the left want us to accept, and the right don't.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Ah, great another non answer!

Quantify “absolute majority” to suit your agenda. Oh and then “plenty” and all the other vague terms you won’t yet quantify.

Why not get off the fence and give us this acceptable level in percentages?

You really are such a bore. And your comprehension skills are the lowest of any person I've ever encountered, in real life or online.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:33 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I don't understand that logic. The black on black problem is well documented, so that is an 'ethnic' problem. Islamic terrorism is predominantly perpetrated by 'ethnics'. If one Muslim kills 22 people the nice Muslims won't bring them back will they?

Because it completely ignores the fact that the absolute majority of people in any society are perfectly adequate human beings. Blaming something on 'the blacks' or any broad collective term is pig-headed and only builds divides and resentment on both sides.

Quote:
Unless it's just part and parcel of having a diverse society which the left want us to accept, and the right don't.

"Lefties want us all to live in more dangerous communities because it makes them feel good about inclusivity"

Please don't say you believe that trope. It's a bread and butter topic of every alt-right youtube mouthpiece out there at the moment. Proper dog-whistle nonsense.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:36 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it completely ignores the fact that the absolute majority of people in any society are perfectly adequate human beings. Blaming something on 'the blacks' or any broad collective term is pig-headed and only builds divides and resentment on both sides.

I'm blaming blacks killing blacks on the blacks, are you saying it's whities fault?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
You missed the point entirely, in which I was trying to illustrate the fact that all cultures and ethnicities have not-very-nice folk, so it makes no sense to talk about it so broadly as an 'ethnic' problem.

Islamic terrorism is predominantly perpetrated by 'ethnics'. If one Muslim kills 22 people the nice Muslims won't bring them back will they?

This again? You do realise that the way you frame it, the only answer is to kill all Muslims, all ethnics, even your nice "black mates"? It plays into the hands of BNP/EDL idiots. That's why I rail at such posts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Ignoring the problem, which's exactly what you're doing with your "oh but they aren't all like that" cop-out, leads to more black people dying. Don't you like black people or something? MPD sees it as black on black so no biggie, I see it as humans dying unnecessarily with a clear link and therefore a solution.

Lord Percy wrote:
"Lefties want us all to live in more dangerous communities because it makes them feel good about inclusivity"

Please don't say you believe that trope. It's a bread and butter topic of every alt-right youtube mouthpiece out there at the moment. Proper dog-whistle nonsense.

The left won't acknowledge that there are any issues, and want uncontrolled and completely unfiltered immigration (with respect to the migrant crisis), so they are putting people at risk.

Remember when Germany took in all those Syrian rocket surgeons? How did that work out for them. You can do the same thing over and over and expect different results, or you can learn from your mistakes.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
This again? You do realise that the way you frame it, the only answer is to kill all Muslims, all ethnics, even your nice "black mates"? It plays into the hands of BNP/EDL idiots. That's why I rail at such posts.

How does it? Eh? The solution is to stop the radicalisation of Muslims in this country, and to be a bit more careful with who we let in (the likes of Abu Hamza). You rail because this appears to be your trigger subject.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

The solution is to stop the radicalisation of Muslims in this country, and to be a bit more careful with who we let in (the likes of Abu Hamza).

I agree, but that's not what you were saying; more like being an "ethnic" is guilt by association.

M.C wrote:
You rail because this appears to be your trigger subject.

Nice. I suppose calling it a "trigger subject" make it easy to dismiss the fact that I have an opinion on the matter and wished to express it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:15 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I agree, but that's not what you were saying; more like being an "ethnic" is guilt by association.

That's not what I said at all, I said the fact you get nice and no-so-nice people in every race doesn't nullify when there is a religious or cultural link. All that attitude does is give ammunition to the right as you're not dealing with the problem.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Nice. I suppose calling it a "trigger subject" make it easy to dismiss the fact that I have an opinion on the matter and wished to express it.

I mean like Val and Brexit, when you seem to have normal posts on other subjects then lose the plot a bit on a particular issue.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 03 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
you seem to have normal posts on other subjects then lose the plot a bit on a particular issue.

Lol! If I disagree with some of what you say I suppose I should apologise.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 85 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18