Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:56 - 08 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha. A real shame then.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:48 - 08 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
Gotcha. A real shame then.

Why? The majority of prisoners committed to hospital are on 'life' terms anyway.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:59 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: London killings 2019 Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
How awful is it that some 'Londoners' think that it's acceptable to stab other 'Londoners'?

News just in:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/waltham-forest-stabbing-boy-14-knifed-to-death-in-northeast-london-a4033856.html

Waltham Forest stabbing: Boy, 14, knifed to death 'by gang of three after moped crash' in north-east London

A teenage boy has been stabbed to death by a gang of three men after the moped he was riding crashed with a car in north-east London.

Three males got out of the car and knifed the victim, aged 14, before returning to the vehicle and speeding off from the scene in Bickley Road, Waltham Forest, police believe.

Possibly his moped did not collide with their car.....

Looks like a nasty business all 'round.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:37 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 14 year old on a moped? That's nothing suspicious then.

Also this is another case where they are keeping the ethnicity quiet. The are asking for help, they know it was 3 males but they haven't said any description.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:47 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I read it as ran down and murdered.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:50 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Yep I read it as ran down and murdered.

That's my guess. The whys and wherefores are another matter. It's all a bit depressing.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:44 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/boy-14-stabbed-to-death-in-north-east-london-street-11364323558150

So as presumed by most, it was a targetted 'hit' by the car drivers.

Still nothing on ethnicity which does no one any favours. We are presuming they are black because nothing said but that could be doing the black community a disservice if they were white or Asian. (not so likely, I agree).

It really does seem that the word has been put out not to mention race which begs the question, is it voluntary by the news media, have they had the hard word put on them or is there actually a law allowing the government to gag them from saying what race?

I'd be interested to know.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:24 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Unless they accidentally stabbed him 7 times in the back, I'm not sure that was ever in doubt! Smile

If someone scratched my new car I'd be tempted to inflict terminal retribution Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:48 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/AF-COMPOSITE-BIKE-2.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Inb4 "aspiring musician/sportsballer" etc, "..not part of a gang!!" etc etc. Sleeping

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/01/8336510-6574293-image-a-7_1547083229758.jpg

Turns out he was just an aspiring criminal. Who knew?

Last edited by grr666 on 08:44 - 10 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As far as I'm concerned, Jayden was a good child, a loving child. "The system is really letting down the youths."

Kerry-Ann Honeygahn told the BBC how a few weeks ago, her friend took a knife away from the boy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46804698

Blacked out Merc' hit him apparently.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

It really does seem that the word has been put out not to mention race which begs the question, is it voluntary by the news media, have they had the hard word put on them or is there actually a law allowing the government to gag them from saying what race?

Is it voluntary?
Probably

have they had the hard word put on them?
Its unlikely,

is there actually a law allowing the government to gag them from saying what race?
I'm not aware of anything, other than a D notice but there used to prevent the press from discussing things that might compromise national security, so not really relevant.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:57 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:
"As far as I'm concerned, Jayden was a good child, a loving child. "The system is really letting down the youths."

Mainly just the black ones though apparently.

You don't need to preach to me Smile I think I've posted on here how every effort is made, schools have not only had a lot of funding, but when I was at school we had school trips exclusively for Afro-Caribbean kids and an award ceremony for anyone who achieved 5 GCSE's... and was black.

Yet you still see people saying how schools and the system are letting black kids down. That's why there needs to be some movement from 'the community', a lot of black people do realise this, unfortunately the likes of David Lammy know this is an unpopular message and go for the its all raciss angle.

The problem with that is eventually people will think hmm we've spent all this money and made all this effort yet nothing seems to be changing, the hell with it. If I'm honest we're there now, and have been for a while.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 09 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/boy-14-stabbed-to-death-in-north-east-london-street-11364323558150

Still nothing on ethnicity which does no one any favours. We are presuming they are black because nothing said but that could be doing the black community a disservice if they were white or Asian. (not so likely, I agree).

You dont need to assume it was black on black, you can guarantee it.

If it was a white group that attacked him, it would be a racially motivated attack. As usual.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:21 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Inb4 "aspiring musician/sportsballer" etc, "..not part of a gang!!"

Apparently having a picture taken with Anthony Joshua makes you an "aspiring boxer". In that case...

Exhibit A.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/01/8336510-6574293-image-a-7_1547083229758.jpg

Turns out he was just an aspiring criminal. Who knew?

Quote:
'He was usually on a (stolen) pedal bike, not a scooter.

FTFY. They have to graduate some day I suppose. 14 seems about right. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
We're all shocked and devastated.

Are you? Are you really? I never knew the kid and I'm regretting there not being somewhere you can put a bet on these
kind of things. Nobody saw the picture above and thought "Hmm... Young Jayden seems to be making a few poor choices"
I've got news for them, through their inaction those people who claim to have "loved" him have his blood on their hands too.
Although I'm CERTAIN they will try and blame everything and everyone else rather than take responsibility for
raising a violent, lawless thug who was stopped just before his own career in crime properly took off. He'd already been
moved to a different city because he couldn't behave himself in his own area. Thankfully stopped permanently before
his inevitable spiral into guns and drugs. No loss. And a saving on the £1000's he would have soaked up in court costs,
legal aid, rehab, benefits and the half dozen children he'd have fathered with zero intention of anybody but the
taxpayer supporting them. Personally I think those who stabbed him up should get an extra tenner in their giro this week
with grateful thanks from the taxpayer.

Quote:
He didn't trouble anyone.

Certainly seems to have pissed off some other violent savages at some point though eh?? Laughing
No, joking aside, I'm sure he was a very kind and thoughtful violent thief in the making.

Quote:
He was humble and calm.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/01/8336504-6574293-image-m-15_1547083356982.jpg

No comment.

Quote:
He just wanted to make his parents proud.

In touch with both of them was he??? Doubtful.

Quote:
He was very close to his family

You mean gang....

Quote:
and just wanted to be happy with his life.'

This is his life of hurting others, stealing their property, dropping out of school early and in short sticking two fingers
up at society in general and the law?? No matter about the suffering and financial losses his actions would have caused
those he hurt and stole from. He wanted to be happy. Ah well that's all right then, as long as you're happy.

BTW How is that working out for you you dead idiot.

Last edited by grr666 on 10:37 - 10 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:16 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what age do you lot write a kid off and say he deserves to die?

At 14 I used to ride about on a moped and I was a little toe-rag. I grew up. This lad won't get the chance....

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:17 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least he's with the angles now

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:25 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best place, amongst the adjustable set-squares and post-Roman Germanic tribes....

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:26 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

At 14 I used to ride about on a moped and I was a little toe-rag. I grew up. This lad won't get the chance....

Did you have a knife taken from you the week before you were involved in a drugs related fight?

His only crime wasn't riding a moped.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

when they become violent gang members carrying around weapons usually.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 105 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18