Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Want to believe

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said the moon is strange,and there are strange objects that cannot be explained (by scientists). I posed a question coincidence or design? A bit like to OP wanting to believe in moon landings and not a hoax.

Watching videos of someone posing alternative theories does not make me David Ike. I believe in science until scientists cant explain something.

I am not blinkered enough to think we are always told the truth. Rolling Eyes

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:51 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
I said the moon is strange,and there are strange objects that cannot be explained (by scientists). I posed a question coincidence or design? A bit like to OP wanting to believe in moon landings and not a hoax.

Watching videos of someone posing alternative theories does not make me David Ike. I believe in science until scientists cant explain something.

What can't be explained about the moon?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Chinaboy wrote:

What can't be explained about the moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8aM9v40Sg

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:25 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
I would rather believe in Luna anomalies than a faith/god based lie.

I'd still like you to tell me about one or more of these lunar anomalies...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Chinaboy wrote:
I would rather believe in Luna anomalies than a faith/god based lie.

I'd still like you to tell me about one or more of these lunar anomalies...

I know you don't like these videos, but take a look at this one, the second feature about a trail over the surface of the moon. He does go off on one about a pipe, even that is a lot for me to believe, but the trail is strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoiGz4hXgb8

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, he starts that video with some highly questionable footage of something in the shadow of a moon rock.
Straight away, it's certainly not life, there is no atmosphere on the moon.

How does he go from that footage straight to it being proof of life?
Then he goes right into there being bases on the far side of the moon.

Is he aware that China have just released pictures of the dark side?
I'd think he would have released a video today telling us all it was a hoax?

I doubt he will go along with that though, as it doesn't make him money, no matter how factual the pictures are.
How is he going to cope with all of the messages when the whole dark side is mapped by this Chinese probe? I can guarantee it wont show bases, as obviously China are in cahoots with NASA, so will doctor them out. You can be sure as fuck that he will study them for 'Hey look at that, it's a footprint?' for his almost 2 million subscriber goons.

I'm refusing to watch any more of that video, it's obviously nothing more than photoshopped or something easily explained by a pro, as if it was an important discovery, we would all have known about it.

Please use credible sources for your claims of anomalies, not some kid on youtube that 'got sent a video'.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:

I know you don't like these videos, but take a look at this one, the second feature about a trail over the surface of the moon. He does go off on one about a pipe, even that is a lot for me to believe, but the trail is strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoiGz4hXgb8

It looks like a lava tube to me - so it is a sort of pipe I suppose, but quite natural.

The thing you have to remember about the lunar surface is that there's no atmosphere to diffuse the sunlight so that shadows and features look unnaturally sharp. Also, no atmosphere means no erosion or weathering so natural features stay as sharp as the day they were created.

Here's one for you - and it's completely natural Smile

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/what-is-lunar-x

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

An 'X' you say?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/65/54/a56554384d7caeb97c86926a5936bbcb--ancient-aliens-moon-images.jpg

Nazi moonbase.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:56 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Oh man, he starts that video with some highly questionable footage of something in the shadow of a moon rock.
Straight away, it's certainly not life, there is no atmosphere on the moon.
I think he knew there is no atmosphere, I don't think he suggested a non air breathing creature

Then he goes right into there being bases on the far side of the moon.

Is he aware that China have just released pictures of the dark side?
I'd think he would have released a video today telling us all it was a hoax?

China landed on a small part of the surface.

I doubt he will go along with that though, as it doesn't make him money, no matter how factual the pictures are.

Pictures released by NASA and Google

2 million subscriber goons.

I guess I am a goon then, but no need to be so resentful of people who like to have alternative views.

I'm refusing to watch any more of that video, it's obviously nothing more than photoshopped Now show your proof or something easily explained by a pro, as if it was an important discovery, we would all have known about it. You know about it now

Please use credible sources for your claims of anomalies, not some kid on youtube that 'got sent a video'.Bitter he makes $$$$$ ?

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:36 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

It looks like a lava tube to me - so it is a sort of pipe I suppose, but quite natural.

The thing you have to remember about the lunar surface is that there's no atmosphere to diffuse the sunlight so that shadows and features look unnaturally sharp. Also, no atmosphere means no erosion or weathering so natural features stay as sharp as the day they were created.

Here's one for you - and it's completely natural Smile

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/what-is-lunar-x

I agree Islander, what can be seen can be mostly explained, just like the 'X' I am not foolish enough to follow like a sheep, but I do find these things fascinating if there is no real explanation, it just leaves questions. The guy who makes the videos of course is making it his business and is enthusiastic about the subject, can't blame him for that.
Like as I mentioned before about objects in space that are found moving, that change speed and direction, can't be ice or space junk. I believe that there must be a rational explanation, but sure as chips is chips, scientists don't want to say anything about this because mainstream establishments and beliefs will ridicule them. Even Steven Hawkins believed that there could be aliens out there.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:16 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Re: Want to believe Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vAiyUIQog
I'm increasingly convinced the moon landings were hoaxed, or at least a lot of the grainy footage was not shot on the moon.

If we were going now it would be absolute cutting edge, I just don't think it was possible in the 60s with more or less 1950s tech.

Then again toward the end the youtuber launches into God mode Rolling Eyes

Take that foil hat off and look at the evidence again.

Galileo Galileo was fake too you'll be telling us next. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
Guff

Come now, Google is now in on it?

China will release the more pictures, are they in on it too?

I don't know why we go right from the moon ringing like a bell, to aliens.
It's like those religious types that see something like a banana and go right to creation, skipping all that science teaches us.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:21 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "tracks" are where there has been an impact and fragments have skittered and skimmed and rolled across the uneven surface, following the contours. Don't even need science to explain that.
The "spinning disc" is stray light on the lens.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The "tracks" are where there has been an impact and fragments have skittered and skimmed and rolled across the uneven surface, following the contours. Don't even need science to explain that.

If an object impacts the surface, how come the tracks are not showing a the high speed impact and a slowing of the object, the trail is the same.

How does science answer that... oh photoshop again right?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:59 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The "spinning disc" is stray light on the lens.

It looks more like a lava tube and those are fairly common on the moon.
An impact wouldn't cause that effect. With an impact, you'd get a crater of some description that would be largely circular no matter what the strike angle was and maybe some brighter ejecta around the impact. The bright crater Copernicus is a good if somewhat larger example of this.

These are some real track on the Moon courtesy of the Apollo 15 lunar rover Very Happy

https://lunarscience.nasa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/M175252641LR_ap15_small.png

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
oh photoshop again right?

No, that's a conspiracy theorists goto.

We believe there are valid reasons for things we observe.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:

I agree Islander, what can be seen can be mostly explained, just like the 'X' I am not foolish enough to follow like a sheep, but I do find these things fascinating if there is no real explanation, it just leaves questions. The guy who makes the videos of course is making it his business and is enthusiastic about the subject, can't blame him for that.
Like as I mentioned before about objects in space that are found moving, that change speed and direction, can't be ice or space junk. I believe that there must be a rational explanation, but sure as chips is chips, scientists don't want to say anything about this because mainstream establishments and beliefs will ridicule them. Even Steven Hawkins believed that there could be aliens out there.

Statistically speaking, there is a very high probability of life existing elsewhere in our galaxy and the universe. However, even if that life had achieved a much higher level of technological progress than us then they'd still have the universal speed limit and to even approach a a highish percentage of that would require huge energy inputs. Then there's the probability of hitting a dust grain at relativistic speeds and the energies involved in that, not to mention the truly vast distances involved...

Nope, not aliens.

Everything, but everything has to obey the laws of physics. Anything else is a flight of fancy.

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your thoughts on Bob Lazar? there is a movie just out, it can be downloaded via a torrent. He was a reverse engineer at Groom lake S4. He states he was trying to replicate gravity engines from discovered alien craft. Again, an interesting watch it it grabs your interest.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
What are your thoughts on Bob Lazar? there is a movie just out, it can be downloaded via a torrent. He was a reverse engineer at Groom lake S4. He states he was trying to replicate gravity engines from discovered alien craft. Again, an interesting watch it it grabs your interest.

Lazar claims to hold degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). Investigations into his background could not find any records of Lazar ever having attended either institution.[9]

Falls over at the first hurdle of verification of validity.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:

Also, having seen some of his drawings of the "gravity engine" he's definitely no engineer - they were primary school standard Laughing

He's been thoroughly discredited and shown to be a bit of a fibber by the mainstream. It's only the real conspiracy theorists that want to believe this stuff so badly that they'll accept anything like that without critical thought or challenge that have any regard for him.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:35 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinaboy wrote:
China landed on a small part of the surface

So you accept the Chinese have landed on the moon?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:48 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Chinaboy wrote:
China landed on a small part of the surface

So you accept the Chinese have landed on the moon?

Sound stage in Beijing Folded arms

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:33 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails cause even more autism and Finland is not a real country.

Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzz Aldrin punches aggressive conspiracy theorist.
Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 74 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12