Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:10 - 27 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
I have never had a chinese engine much on it's internals

1 beer doesn't make a 4 pack etc But my Chinese 125 turned 7 years old in June and passed another MOT with 55,100km (34k miles) on the clock. Incredible value for a bike that could have been bought new for £800

I had a 50cc geared 2t bike and it was dangerously slow and gave me time to learn bad habits by the time I got a 100/125. But god I loved it! Smile

Learning to ride in the cold, dark, wet and foggy UK winter. Definitely makes it harder. But its amazing what enthusiasm can do for motivation and looking past the bad bits of UK seasons.

The Mash 50 looks excellent! No wonder your both very happy with the bike. Best of luck with it, she certainly looks very happy. Fantastic Thumbs Up

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:16 - 27 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

Close, but they stopped production of that in 1980. My mate had a brand new bike on a G plate so it was whatever model Suzuki
called this class of bike in 1989. The star shaped alloy wheels are chin rubbingly familiar though, I expect they moved them over
to the next model. I'm pretty sure my mates bike had a rectangular headlamp.

EDIT- Found it. It was a ZR50.

https://www.newoldbike.co.uk/images/Featured_Bikes/Suzuki/ZR50/555_1991_Suzuki_ZR50/1991%20Suzuki%20ZR50%201.jpg
https://www.newoldbike.co.uk/images/Featured_Bikes/Suzuki/ZR50/555_1991_Suzuki_ZR50/1991%20Suzuki%20ZR50%202.jpg

I can't tell you how jealous I was of his faster, newer, cooler looking 50 with proper gears.

Blah blah
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:26 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My teenager (who doesn't want a bike) has just seen your pictures and described the Mash as 'cool'...

So, it must be Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 12 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Laughing Laughing

Well, that'll please her Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 76 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3