Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:14 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The population of Huddersfield is only 162,000.

Even less than 1% then. That's no excuse but it does contradict your view that it's commonplace.
mpd72 wrote:
Do you expect anyone with an ounce of common sense to believe that there weren’t hundreds of others who knew this was going on and kept quiet?

If you know so much why haven't you and your Huddersfield relatives come forward with information?
https://newsthump.com/2018/11/13/number-of-paedophiles-exposed-by-tommy-robinson-remains-steady-at-zero/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:13 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much do you know about what the white community in your area get up to behind closed doors?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:42 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how much do you know about what the white community in your area get up to behind closed doors?

How come there's all the Muslim paedo gangs being caught if their community ignores it?

(and wtf @ the ads in this thread Laughing https://i.imgur.com/az0eexD.png https://www.ikca.org.uk )

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:49 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-Muslim hyper-rage on BCF has reached such a peak that advertising algorithms are starting to think this is a Muslim forum.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Stop pretending they know nothing about this going on, when over 100 of their community have already been caught so far?

How many haven’t? How many are turning a blind eye to it?

I'm not suggesting that nobody else knew about it. If the plod and social services knew about it, you can bet that many people living in the area also knew.

What is it you are wanting to happen?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:54 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Anti-Muslim hyper-rage on BCF has reached such a peak that advertising algorithms are starting to think this is a Muslim forum.

You all feed one person Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please explain to our resident KKK member the difference between reported and confirmed?

S1 of the FGM Act 2003:

1Offence of female genital mutilation
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he excises, infibulates or otherwise mutilates the whole or any part of a girl’s labia majora, labia minora or clitoris.
(2)But no offence is committed by an approved person who performs—
(a)a surgical operation on a girl which is necessary for her physical or mental health, or
(b)a surgical operation on a girl who is in any stage of labour, or has just given birth, for purposes connected with the labour or birth.
(3)The following are approved persons—
(a)in relation to an operation falling within subsection (2)(a), a registered medical practitioner,
(b)in relation to an operation falling within subsection (2)(b), a registered medical practitioner, a registered midwife or a person undergoing a course of training with a view to becoming such a practitioner or midwife.
(4)There is also no offence committed by a person who—
(a)performs a surgical operation falling within subsection (2)(a) or (b) outside the United Kingdom, and
(b)in relation to such an operation exercises functions corresponding to those of an approved person.
(5)For the purpose of determining whether an operation is necessary for the mental health of a girl it is immaterial whether she or any other person believes that the operation is required as a matter of custom or ritual.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

You all feed one person Thumbs Up

Indeed we do, because he is like a broken record and we are fool enough to engage. I do try to get him to reveal his agenda, but he refuses, just like YL. It is as if he is afraid to say that he hates all Muslims, yet is happy to try to persuade us that all Muslims are either active paedophiles or know people who are and are complicit by this knowledge.

Its a drip, drip, drip effect and is clever because it makes those that start to believe him hate all Muslims without him or YL actually commiting an offence. It is almost as if they want somebody else to do their dirty work whilst they preserve a mantle of respectability (and electability in the case of YL).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84wj5Sfl6rE

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:38 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to my point....

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Something else for the usual suspects to ignore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJtlK-q_aY&feature=youtu.be

The family of the kid involved in pushing over the Syrian kid at school is now in serious danger, thanks to the media naming him.

You must own a keyboard factory.

How many keyboards per week do you burn out?
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:19 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Something else for the usual suspects to ignore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJtlK-q_aY&feature=youtu.be

The family of the kid involved in pushing over the Syrian kid at school is now in serious danger, thanks to the media naming him.

If you took all this at face value you would agree with YL. Trouble is, his views are so one-sided that any reasonable person can see he doesn't tell the whole story and can see through it for what it is. He wants ordinary people to buy into his hate campaign against all Muslims and refugees/migrants. Hopefully there are enough of us who think that only the guilty should be prosecuted and the innocent should be allowed to live their lives in peace, whatever colour/race/religion. He is the white equivalent of the rabid Islamist preacher trying to persuade Muslims to kill non-believers. He is clever enough not to say 'kill Muslims' in public, but reading some of the comments his videos receive, his message is getting through.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:33 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Trouble is, his views are so one-sided that any reasonable person can see he doesn't tell the whole story and can see through it for what it is.

I agree, it's why I don't like him.

Diggs wrote:
He wants ordinary people to buy into his hate campaign against all Muslims and refugees/migrants. Hopefully there are enough of us who think that only the guilty should be prosecuted and the innocent should be allowed to live their lives in peace, whatever colour/race/religion. He is the white equivalent of the rabid Islamist preacher trying to persuade Muslims to kill non-believers. He is clever enough not to say 'kill Muslims' in public, but reading some of the comments his videos receive, his message is getting through.

It's interesting you seem to have an issue with far-right campaigns but not far-left. Either you (as in anyone) care about the principle of not dividing people, which both sides do, or you have an issue with the far-right narrative because it goes against what the far-left are saying.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Trouble is, his views are so one-sided that any reasonable person can see he doesn't tell the whole story and can see through it for what it is.

I agree, it's why I don't like him.

Diggs wrote:
He wants ordinary people to buy into his hate campaign against all Muslims and refugees/migrants. Hopefully there are enough of us who think that only the guilty should be prosecuted and the innocent should be allowed to live their lives in peace, whatever colour/race/religion. He is the white equivalent of the rabid Islamist preacher trying to persuade Muslims to kill non-believers. He is clever enough not to say 'kill Muslims' in public, but reading some of the comments his videos receive, his message is getting through.

It's interesting you seem to have an issue with far-right campaigns but not far-left. Either you (as in anyone) care about the principle of not dividing people, which both sides do, or you have an issue with the far-right narrative because it goes against what the far-left are saying.

Its interesting that you should say that. I have an issue with the far left as well. I don't talk about it here because everybody else does, so there seems no point. I do talk about the far right though to try to provide a bit of balance.

As a kid I was involved with far left politics in as much as I used to go to meetings, rallies etc. I got fed up of it when I realised that the leaders of the time were just as self-interested and vain as those of the right...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit...
https://korealizations.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/gif-cats-watching-tennis-match.gif
...with the continual back and forth. I don't see why it's so hard to acknowledge there's a problem yet you get nice people in every group.

As I said before it's like people think opinions are binary, and in particular if you express one view which's left or right wing, you must be signed up to the whole set. Most peoples views are a mishmash based on individual issues, unless you see it more as a religion and sign up to the full set, which the far left and right seem to.

Diggs wrote:
Its interesting that you should say that. I have an issue with the far left as well. I don't talk about it here because everybody else does, so there seems no point. I do talk about the far right though to try to provide a bit of balance.

As a kid I was involved with far left politics in as much as I used to go to meetings, rallies etc. I got fed up of it when I realised that the leaders of the time were just as self-interested and vain as those of the right...

I've read the room differently, for saying the same thing I've been told I'm watching too many alt-right videos (I don't) and that I need to get out more... the latter might be true in general Smile

It seems to be all the anti-far righters vs MPD, with anyone who isn't involved occasionally getting drawn in, and normally branded as being on his side Neutral

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:33 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're illustrating my point here Smile

The right: <insert group> are scumbags, the nice ones don't matter
The left: <insert group> are nice, the not-so-nice ones don't matter

My point is that both sides in trying to generalise do more harm than good. That's the reason I find the left 'interesting', the far-right have always said look at these people, they're different, yet we're seeing the left say the same thing now.

Either it's a far-right plot to foster more division*, or the far-left don't know or care what they're doing.

*just to be clear I don't believe that
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 39 of 108