Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:11 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Can’t we get back on topic? No Dindu’s stabbing people tonight then?

Do you actually care about understanding the root cause of a problem? If you just want to post a reactionary response to whatever has happened then that's fairly pointless.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:19 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I think we all know what the root cause of the problem is.

Immigrants? Black people? Yeah see I'm trying to go a bit deeper than that Thinking

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

The tax payers welcome your future cooperation. One day, before you reach retirement, you may contribute too. Wink

I was reading about this earlier.

The student loan setup is actually a very clever model, and one I generally agree with as a mid-point between taxpayer-funded and self-funded education.

The idea of the student loan is very similar to how the entire income tax system works. Those who don't earn below a certain threshold don't pay income tax. Similarly those who earn below a certain threshold don't repay their student loans.

Do you equally despise everyone on a low income? Or just students and ex-students, because you're only capable of hating people and groups you have no connection with.

He's just a cunt who nobody likes, don't worry what he thinks. He's irrelevant anyway.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:49 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:00 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
But it’s not deeper though is it? We can pretend it’s all societies fault, but in reality we’re importing millions from less civilised cultures, with violent tendencies and questionable morals, when compared to Western standards.

Exactly the same behaviour is rife in their ancestral countries.

What is your final solution then?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:21 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Not again? Really? How many times?

Exactly, how many times do you need to be asked how you'd deal with the current issues with the current population, whilst failing to give an answer. You'll notice most of the stabbing victims were born here Rolling Eyes Unless you have a time machine you can't undo immigration so your 'plan' won't achieve anything.

And no actually I've not noticed London changing, I can show you primary school photos where I was one of the few white people in the class (there was two of us), and school photos of siblings from the 80s where they were the only white person in the class.

I find archive footage of central London from the 70s/80s surprising, as I never remember it being that white. Go back to the Brixton riots of '81 and you'll see the problem stems back a lot further than when Sadiq took office Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:14 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Did you miss the bit about integration?

I saw it, so black people haven't integrated? Where do all these mixed raced kids come from then? Where are the mixed white/asian children by comparison? There might still be a them and us mentality but it's a lot better integration wise than with other groups (Asians, Orthadox Jews, Turks, Chinese etc..).

If integration was the issue then why don't we (always) have the same problems with other groups who integrate far less overall?

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Deny it the uncomfortable truth all you like, but the facts show you're wrong.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
You could try actually reading what I said.

This is the problem when some internet random, who I probably wouldn't even have a conversation with in real life, starts trying to use stats to disprove your life experience. The London I've known has always been 'diverse', the London you speak of might as well be Narnia.

You asked me had I noticed it changing, I answered honestly, and you tell me I'm wrong Rolling Eyes The change I have noticed has been EU immigration, Poles and Romanians arriving in large numbers.

For older generations yeah they remember the good old London, when everyone left their doors unlocked, and had good old fashioned cockney singalongs. They probably remember the arrival of commonwealth immigrants (50s/60s/70s).

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Last edited by Diggs on 18:54 - 11 Jan 2019; edited 1 time in total

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:52 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:

I saw it, so black people haven't integrated? Where do all these mixed raced kids come from then?

I got as far as that and lost the will to live. You understand that integration means more than sticking your dick in the local estate bike I take it?

I'm talking culturally, as I'm sure you're fully aware.

Do you think stabby stabby, drill rap, moped gangsta, drug dealer is a form of white culture being taken up by integrating black yoof? Really? I suppose you think the hundreds of arrested Pakistani child sex grooming gang members all learnt their trade from integrating to their white British host culture too and took the hobby back home to Pakistan?

What about FGM , whitey's fault again is it? Arranged marriages? Honour fillings? Islamic terrorism? Rolling Eyes

Kin ell.

A very obvious point is being missed here. These black kids of which you speak were born here and are British, so integration is a non-issue.

Also, I understand why so many dentists are of Pakistani heritage now - its so they can get away with 'honour fillings'....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:

I saw it, so black people haven't integrated? Where do all these mixed raced kids come from then?

I got as far as that and lost the will to live. You understand that integration means more than sticking your dick in the local estate bike I take it?

I'm talking culturally, as I'm sure you're fully aware.

Why have most of my friends been black then? Yet I had one Turkish friend, no Jews, no Chinese, even your favourite group South Asians mix more than those three.

You'll also notice... well you wouldn't but anyone else notices white and black kids seem quite happy to go #baklaf together. The black 15 year old melting faces had a white accomplice they never caught.

Diggs wrote:
A very obvious point is being missed here. These black kids of which you speak were born here and are British, so integration is a non-issue.

M.C wrote:
You'll notice most of the stabbing victims were born here Rolling Eyes

For everyone else it's obvious, for someone if they can't blame immigration it doesn't compute Rolling Eyes

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Not again? Really? How many times?

Properly controlled immigration, you know, honestly controlled immigration, not fudged lies telling us how many the government pretend are coming here.

You've lived in London for a few decades. Are you telling me you haven't noticed a difference?

Just to get the ball rolling...

We then have to stop this PC bollocks which is hiding the problem and burying it under the carpet. We need to stop anti white racial discrimination, leaving some ethnic minorities with a feeling of being untouchable. We have to stop media and government hiding any links between race and crime. We have to encourage integration and discourage bending over backwards to assist those who refuse to integrate. We need to outlaw the more radical forms of Islam. We need to stop mosque building for Wahabbi Islam, by denying planning. We need to stop the loopholes with student visas and sham marriages, we need an ID card system. We need to stop benefits for fresh immigrants. We need to deport people who shouldn't be here. We need to prosecute people for FGM for once....

All of these ideas would cost money, and the money would need to be spent on social schemes which have no direct economic value.

Thought you weren't into all that 'helping the poor and maladjusted' left wing stuff.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 11 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

I got as far as that and lost the will to live.

And the day that becomes true is the day the world can rejoice.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jaden-moodie-death-teen-was-riding-stolen-moped-before-he-was-killed-police-say-a4039166.html

Anyone surprised?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:10 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/jaden.moodie

As it's only taken a week to establish that the ped was stolen, they should have the case all wrapped up by the weekend. Mr. Green

"His family say he was not involved with gangs, but he described himself on social media as a “trapper kid” (drug dealer) and in images online he is seen waving bundles of £50 notes and making gang signs."

Trapper kid is a wannabe roadman?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jaden-moodie-death-teen-was-riding-stolen-moped-before-he-was-killed-police-say-a4039166.html

Anyone surprised?

But he wasn't involved in gangs and drugs, oh no. He's a good boy who strokes the cat and kisses his Grandma good night before going out and d̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶, seeing his friends. Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Anyone surprised?

https://media.giphy.com/media/4OowbIsmYHbpu/giphy.gif

My one avenue of reasoning was that it was a 'communal' (strong community you know Wub) bike and he was mistaken for someone else. Gotta say it looks like he was trying to be gangstaaa, even if his family won't admit it.

Ste wrote:
Trapper kid is a wannabe roadman?

I've no idea, I'm so out of touch with the youf.. gotta touch more youf Crying or Very sad. Urban dictionary has many definitions one of which might apply:
'The word trapper is a combination of the genre (trap) and the profession (rapper) of the artist.'

Maybe he dissed someone lyrically? Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:39 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dissin' someone lyrically means drill music did it. Again.

I can't find where online he says he's a trapper kid, I guess it would have been on snapchat cos that's what all the kiddywinks use now and someone has been sending screenshots to the press. Laughing

TOP DEFINITION
trapper
drug dealer, mainly this word is used in the south.
that nigga is a straight trapper fo life

TOP DEFINITION
Trapboy
Young Kid Sellin Or Dealin Drugs To Make That Money
Ima Trapboy

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trapper is someone who runs the drugs - usually 'forced' into carrying drugs to people who have bought/ordered them.

Stolen ped?
Damn. I thought he'd bought it at a dealership..

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

I think the point he is trying to get around to is that they are black and therefore prone to violence.

You only need to go to the African section of BBC News site on any given day to see that there is a pattern here. I dont mind saying it, as I dont mind pointing out facts. People keep quiet about it, to save themselves from being called a racist, but it's plain to see. I doubt you can name a Black nation that hasn't had some kind of civil war in the last 20 years.
I could name quite a few that have had one in the last 5. Left to their own devices and in large groups, instead of coming together, blacks will fight and kill each other. They have pretty much done it the world over. Prove me wrong.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Left to their own devices and in large groups, instead of coming together, blacks will fight and kill each other.

That's the plot of Black Panther Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 73 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 10 of 18