Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London killings 2019

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:40 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
That's the plot of Black Panther Smile

The message wont penetrate, sadly.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of light reading for you:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2167702613518046
https://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(06)00473-2/abstract

Basically a genotype called MAOA has been identified as causing antisocial and violent behaviour and that its a lot more common in blacks than whites.

If we are to truly understand how to stop the violence, some things need to be addressed and not just blame it on things like police cuts and youth clubs closing down.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:12 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Science be raciss yo Tut Tut My understanding is that (yes) slavery played in role with regards to the Caribbean and US. There was a programme presented by a black guy, where they said the Caribbean was where they dropped off some of the more troublesome (crazy/violent) slaves, and generally slavery was accelerated natural selection.

It's why black athletes from the US/Caribbean do well in sprinting, I remember Colin Jackson saying he didn't want to believe it at first but then came around to the idea.

I do find it slightly amusing we essentially created a group of strong/aggressive people, then years later shipped them here on mass Very Happy It's like that scooter robber documentary where he was basically describing being the wolf preying on sheep.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky now mentioning that the little innocent coloured kid who was stabbed, was on a stolen moped, had been excluded from school, and was in an area where drug taking is rife...

If it's already been posted, apologies, I CBA reading.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:00 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Sky now mentioning that the little innocent coloured kid who was stabbed, was on a stolen moped, had been excluded from school, and was in an area where drug taking is rife...

If it's already been posted, apologies, I CBA reading.

There's been pictures too.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/10/16/8362632-6576201-Stabbing_victim_Jayden_Moodie_poses_with_bundles_of_cash_and_con-a-123_1547137184610.jpg

Definitely not involved in gangs and drugs.... Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:05 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassat £200? B'day money for kids these days.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 07:32 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo is from the 14th of March 2017 so he was 12 then and he only moved to London 6 months ago.

As much as £200 might not be much to kids these days, you don't see £50 notes very often.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:25 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's pocket money, christmas money, birthday money or the proceeds of a scratchcard then I'll be a monkeys uncle.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he is selling drugs at the age of 12 then his parents and the system (whatever that is these days...) have failed him badly. He should be out buying sweets and riding a crappy BMX instead. Before anybody shouts that this is a white liberal apologist viewpoint, it isn't. I just think that a kid of 12 doesn't necessarily know what he is doing and is all too easily influenced by those around him.

Not sure I agree with the idea that all black kids are genetically disposed to violence though. Certainly the black kids I know show no signs of wanting to kill each other.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:01 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

His dad was a crack and heroin dealer until he was sent to prison in 2009 and then moved back to Jamaica on his release

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:17 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woman in brum looking after him was his god mother. He'd already been packed off to her (for lots of church and prayers
no doubt) to attempt to change his ways. That's the wailing woman in the news pics, she's crying because the religion she has
unending faith in failed to change the boys direction and that same religion will have her blaming herself for this little shits
inevitable end for the rest of her decent upstanding life. The price she will forever pay for trying get a leopard to change its
spots. As mentioned his dads in Jamaica and I'm guessing his birth mother is such a train wreck that's how he came to be
in Brum with the godmother in the first place.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:56 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, he's dead now.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
If he is selling drugs at the age of 12 then his parents and the system (whatever that is these days...) have failed him badly. He should be out buying sweets and riding a crappy BMX instead. Before anybody shouts that this is a white liberal apologist viewpoint, it isn't. I just think that a kid of 12 doesn't necessarily know what he is doing and is all too easily influenced by those around him.

Not sure I agree with the idea that all black kids are genetically disposed to violence though. Certainly the black kids I know show no signs of wanting to kill each other.

Fiddy Cent was dealing at the age of 12 Folded arms One of Pjay's links talked about African Americans (not sure about the others), that links into what I was saying above, but there's a definite difference in temperament between my African (origin) and Jamaican/Caribbean mates. It's why African people don't like the term afro-caribbean, they object to getting lumped in with 'that lot'.

If you think any of that is raciss then do dogs have different character traits/aggression levels? Why are humans any different? Aren't we animals too?

Ste wrote:
His dad was a crack and heroin dealer until he was sent to prison in 2009 and then moved back to Jamaica on his release

That's it then, the system denied him a positive role model (Diggs was right) Crying or Very sad
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
"The system failed him".

I'll have to remember that excuse, if I ever end up in court. I take it the system only fails black people and it's not their culture causing this then?

Obviously Folded arms The fact the Chinese*, or the Jews (ooh another persecuted people), or Eastern Europeans, or other groups I can't really think of right now Smile don't have the same issues is irrelevant.

*Itchy's told us we're well racist to chinkies so if our racism is a constant I'm not sure where that leaves white people being at fault Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:50 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's their culture then wouldn't that mean the system failed even more?

What was the expectation when moving a wannabe ganster trapper driller kiddywink from Nottingham and putting him in an area that according to the press is notorious for gangs using young kids for drug dealing?

Yeah they weren't going to get moved to a nice three bed semi in a quiet Home Counties village but what was the expectation?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe his Godmother in Brummie had had enough of the little shit and sent him home?

No one is ever going to admit it even if true though.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW I knew someone who got sent to stay with his dad in Jamaica so he could according to his mum 'teach him to be a man'.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a lot of bollocks spoken about this subject IMO. The black kids I know aren't stabby because they have been raised in homes with non-stabby values and they hang around with non-stabby kids. They go to a non-stabby school, will go to University and get non-stabby jobs at the end of it.

The scooter-bandit didn't. it really isn't complicated....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
it really isn't complicated....

Have you noticed everyone saying it's the culture? Eh? I've said exactly the same thing, my black mates who had parents or more likely a parent that gave a shit turned out alright.

I also suspect that the black kids you speak of aren't living in black areas? Self-segregation (over here) is part of the problem, and goes back to 'culture'. If Chinese people had a meh attitude to education, and glamorised a violent/damaging culture you'd see the same widespread issues.

My theory is it's a combination of nature and nurture, and I include myself in that. Some people have a violent element, and the wrong environment brings that out. Obviously that isn't absolute and nice people can come out of violent areas*, not that many people would agree with that, and vice versa.

*which's the problem with your narrative Diggs, it makes people think everyone from a broken home sink estate ends up like that, which isn't the case for the reasons above

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the 'culture' bit. Around our way, the scroats come from poorer areas, hang around in gangs, sell drugs and stab each other like they do anywhere else in Britain. They are predominantly white, with a few Pakistani lads thrown in. What makes them do it? The cards they were dealt at birth - not a genetic disposition nor a cultural bent. Any black troublemakers come in from Huddersfield, where as Mdma will tell you there is a large black population with the odd Yardie in the mix for added shootings.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I understand the 'culture' bit. Around our way, the scroats come from poorer areas, hang around in gangs, sell drugs and stab each other like they do anywhere else in Britain. They are predominantly white, with a few Pakistani lads thrown in. What makes them do it? The cards they were dealt at birth - not a genetic disposition nor a cultural bent. Any black troublemakers come in from Huddersfield, where as Mdma will tell you there is a large black population with the odd Yardie in the mix for added shootings.

I disagree, I'm not saying it doesn't have an impact, but (again) with your narrative everyone from the same environement, dealt the same cards must end up like that, which's probably the biggest single reason people get stuck in those environments as everyone thinks they're automatically a scumbag.

And we have different definitions of large: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield#Ethnicity Round here with a samller population it's 27% black, 13% mixed, and <2% less Asian when you wouldn't consider it an Asian area (at all).
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Bone idle, lazy, workshy, criminal, benefits c*nts live in poor areas? That's outrageous, who'd have thunk it?

In other news, those who work hard tend to earn more and afford better areas.
It's not the areas creating the shitheads, it's the shitheads choosing their own destiny.

The Rogerborg mantra. I asked him what about people born into poor areas and he wouldn't even acknowledge such things have an impact or bearing.

Note there's a distinction between how people turn out and what they achieve. You actually meet lots of 'nice' poor people, again probably going against popular perception, and I actually preferred working in the poorer parts of town for that reason.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 73 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18