Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:02 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacon, a spliff and a glass of red wine. It's the Canadian way. Thumbs Up

The spliff is rolled nicely considering how strict the drug laws are in Saudi Arabia and so how inexperienced she must be at such things. Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the latest on this, she deaded yet?

Bet you all forgot, but I don't forget. Part and Parcel of being a gammon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
What's the latest on this, she deaded yet?

She's on the game and hooked on meth.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daily Heil Hitler time:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6631759/Flight-Paris-Tunisia-forced-divert-passenger-shouted-allahu-akbar.html?

Passenger screams ‘Allahu akbar’ as he is dragged off Paris-Tunisia flight that was forced to divert when he was violent towards crew who stopped him praying by the cockpit

"He was arrested and is now understood to be undergoing psychiatric evaluation"

I'm still not clear why mental illness only affects one religion
Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:16 - 26 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Daily Heil Hitler time:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6631759/Flight-Paris-Tunisia-forced-divert-passenger-shouted-allahu-akbar.html?

Passenger screams ‘Allahu akbar’ as he is dragged off Paris-Tunisia flight that was forced to divert when he was violent towards crew who stopped him praying by the cockpit

"He was arrested and is now understood to be undergoing psychiatric evaluation"

I'm still not clear why mental illness only affects one religion
Thinking

No, mental illness is true of all religions.

Except my chosen faith.
The Scottish Religion known as Peter Pan. 🤣

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Pan

Its True Story BTW. Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:01 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mental illness strikes again:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6636587/The-Latest-19-dead-48-hurt-bomb-attack-Philippines.html

21 people are killed and at least 50 are injured after two bombs explode outside a Catholic cathedral in the Philippines during Sunday morning mass

Daily fail, for all my mental illness bombing needs.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:39 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGM: Mother guilty of genital mutilation of daughter - The mother of a three-year-old girl has become the first person in the UK to be found guilty of female genital mutilation (FGM).

Finally a conviction.

EDIT: technically off-topic, or on-topic, I've lost track Smile

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:01 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mpd is gonna cream his knickers Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
Mpd is gonna cream his knickers Laughing

Not sure about that - she's Ugandan.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno she sounds more like a witchcraft freak. I watched a lovely documentary the other day about about children and young men being killed and having their nobs chopped off for rituals/witchcraft.

Let's import more of this Thumbs Up

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:21 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one claimed it was funny, rather your reaction to it.

It's not my culture or religion, but if that's how they live that's not my problem.

They clearly feel it is an acceptable way to behave, so be it, it does me no harm.

Harsh? maybe, but Im too old to give a fuck about how others choose to translate their culture/religion when it doesn't affect me.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its splitting hairs and I'm sure you can provide a quote, but where does it say she is a Muslim?

As MC says, it sounds more like she practices the 'dark arts'...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
It's not my culture or religion, but if that's how they live that's not my problem.

They clearly feel it is an acceptable way to behave, so be it, it does me no harm.

Harsh? maybe, but Im too old to give a fuck about how others choose to translate their culture/religion when it doesn't affect me.

Surely it's our problem when it happens over here, or do you not care about children dying/being mutilated: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_(murder_victim)

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:50 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The figures for prosecution from the only people that can do something tells me all I need to know.

And as Mpd is quick to point out it's been going on for years.

Tell me, what exactly has all your angst and outrage done to assuage the situation?

It's wrong to me, but so is religion and many other things. I don't have the time nor the capacity to do anything about it.

Sorry I hurt your feelings Thumbs Up

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:51 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Its splitting hairs and I'm sure you can provide a quote, but where does it say she is a Muslim?

As MC says, it sounds more like she practices the 'dark arts'...

Oh, of course. It's always #NTDWI. She's probably just another lone wolf, mentally unstable person. I wonder why we're not allowed to know the name of the convicted child abuser? Give the game away maybe?

Eh? So you are guessing she is I take it?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:00 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
The figures for prosecution from the only people that can do something tells me all I need to know.

And as Mpd is quick to point out it's been going on for years.

Tell me, what exactly has all your angst and outrage done to assuage the situation?

It's wrong to me, but so is religion and many other things. I don't have the time nor the capacity to do anything about it.

Sorry I hurt your feelings Thumbs Up

If that was aimed at me no feelings were hurt Eh? A woman being interviewed on the BBC just said one of the reasons its been going on for so long with no prosecutions (until today) is the fear of being branded racist, because again an issue involves a particular group.

We really need to get over this shit, especially when people are being hurt because we're too scared to do something. Apathy never leads to action, you must have noticed this Confused The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging the problem, or in your case caring about a problem.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:44 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur, saying I don't care was a poor way of expressing myself, but the end result is the same. Nothing happens!

We can and do care about a lot of things in this country. it's just a pity those whom we trust to adopt and enforce such policies falls horrendously short; if indeed they accept and recognise the problem to begin with.

Also, hands up who gave permission to have their foreskin lopped off at a young age. And would someone consider it to be barbaric? probably. It's not the same, yet not that different.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:03 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except for medical reasons it's another barbaric practice, but one Jews, Muslims and yanks for some reason seem to like.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:37 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butts in..

The medical reasons are rare.

They excuse the mutilation of infant males for a reason related to hygiene. Shocked
Where there is poor evidence of a benefit.
It is done for exactly the same reason a FGM is. To reduce or numb any sensation and so sex is not so stimulating.

FUCKING RELIGIONISTS boil my holy water

There are some men who maybe should consider circumcision later in life as they behave as though their prepuce is far too tight around their bell shape part.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 01 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the hygiene reason either, and surely your bell end must get sore with nothing to protect it?

Any Jews care to weigh in? Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 87 of 170