Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Want to believe

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 15 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I love Bill Burr.

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:50 - 16 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to watch an interesting documentary, try this:

Unacknowledged by Dr Steven Greer.

Can find on a torrent site. More food for thought.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:35 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed of light limit, pretty much dead since 'spooky particles'

Moon landings, conclusively proven to be fake, using NASA's own footage and stills (irrefutable). Along with additional scientific proofs.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:39 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK OK I can't stay quiet much longer..

Of all the science and all our discoveries, I still can't fathom why gravity has not been beaten yet. Sure we know it's an attraction to another object but why?
(forget all these anti-gravity devices on YouTube - I'm after real answers)

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Moon landings, conclusively proven to be fake, using NASA's own footage and stills (irrefutable). Along with additional scientific proofs.

Yet you ignore all of the evidence that proves it did happen?
The maths for example that have been published that even specify the fuel used all adds up to scrutiny. Very intelligent people have tried to disprove the maths and none have succeeded, but you're happy to pick apart some footage taken on 1969 cameras/film? Tell me more about these irrefutable footage and stills and I will refute them for you.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:04 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

Of all the science and all our discoveries, I still can't fathom why gravity has not been beaten yet. Sure we know it's an attraction to another object but why?

Similar to how friction, and drag haven't been "beaten" their forces though can simply be overcome, to a degree.

Gravity affects space-time. It effectively makes you need to drive uphill until it's effects, or attraction, are minimal (i.e.you're at the top of the hill).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

FFS, every telescope on earth was pointed at the moon for the landings. Do you think people couldn't actually see with their own eyes the space craft going there and returning.

OK, the are some SLIGHTLY conceivable conspiracy theories, Kennedy?, Marilyn Monroe was murdered?, Hitler escaped to south America, but the moon landings isn't one of them.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kennedy was shot by one of his own, there was a documentary about it recently, when the septics declassified a load of stuff.

Oswald shot him first but hit him the shoulder, the secret service dude behind him panicked and pulled trigger and fired the fatal shot. Its not conclusive but they made a pretty good case for that being what happened
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are.............

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

https://en.es-static.us/upl/2011/09/apollo_17_landing_site_LRO.jpeg

There are loads to look at. What sort of clarity do people expect, the moon is 225,000+ miles away. You aren't going to get a decent picture with an I phone!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

If by spooky particles you mean entanglement then that's something else entirely and does not negate the speed of light as an upper limit.

Moon landing conspiracy theory has been methodically and scientifically debunked many many times. Also, as I said before if they were faked, and remember that these missions were being tracked and listened in to globally, not only by state owned technology but also by radio amateurs, the Soviets would have been all over it as a propaganda victory.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

Because there has been no discovery of a gauge boson to mediate the force - it may not even be a real force either. It appears to be related to mass and how it works is well understood but that's as far as it goes.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:57 - 17 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who thinks the moon landing was real has had their mind fucked up by vaccines?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Sorry, those are crap and exactly what I'm talking about. We have satellites which have been way closer than that. We've had orbiters going so close, you should be able to pick up clear images of all the abandoned equipment, not just distant dots. I really can't believe that over 50 years later, this is the best we can do. We have close up images of rocks on Mars, yet little tiny dots on the moon's surface.

Google is your friend. There are plenty of pictures of debris on the moon.
The trouble is people just call foul and say they are doctored pics.

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/584637main_apollo12-left-670.jpg

There is heaps of proof, the mirrors for example.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:40 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Sorry, those are crap and exactly what I'm talking about. We have satellites which have been way closer than that. We've had orbiters going so close, you should be able to pick up clear images of all the abandoned equipment, not just distant dots. I really can't believe that over 50 years later, this is the best we can do. We have close up images of rocks on Mars, yet little tiny dots on the moon's surface.

Eh? You're wrong. The LRO mission involved low polar orbits at 50km from the lunar surface. The only other satellites are the two artemis missions which aren't imagers and a Chinese command module for a rover on the surface, again not an imager. The resolution that the LRO has achieved is excellent as shown by the Apollo 11 image below complete with scale:

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxNS84MzQvb3JpZ2luYWwvYXBvbGxvLTExLW1vb24tbGFuZGluZy1zaXRlLmpwZw==

You have to remember how small the landers and equipment are in proportion to the overall scale of the images taken. These are superb images - the overall mission was designed to produce images for mapping the surface in fine detail for possible future robotic and manned missions.

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Quote:
pretty close up images of the abandoned rover, with the modern telescopes we have now, not just some faint, distant tyre tracks?

There are no telescopes on the Earth that are capable of even matching this degree of resolution on such a small scale relative to the distance involved. That's simple optics/physics.

Honestly, critical thinking is fine but dogged scepticism/conspiracy acceptance on the basis of no credible scientific evidence is just stupid. Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

More tiny dots needing explanation.

Come on, why not show one of these close up shots then? I can see the types of car parked on my drive from Google Earth using Earth satellites, yet the best the governments and space agencies can do from all the various landers, satellites and orbiters around a much smaller moon, is a load of dots not much different from I can see from a Dobsonian telescope in the garden, on a picture with arrows telling us what they're meant to be?

Doesn't seem right some how.

You do realise that the view of the type of car parked on your drive isn't actually a satellite image don't you? The closest views on GE satellite view are aerial photographs taken from a plane flying at 10-20,000 feet. That's why they don't update that frequently and why some remote areas have no high res views. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously, you should do some actual research and also learn just when to stop digging. Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:45 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

More tiny dots needing explanation.

Come on, why not show one of these close up shots then? I can see the types of car parked on my drive from Google Earth using Earth satellites, yet the best the governments and space agencies can do from all the various landers, satellites and orbiters around a much smaller moon, is a load of dots not much different from I can see from a Dobsonian telescope in the garden, on a picture with arrows telling us what they're meant to be?

Doesn't seem right some how.

You do realise that the view of the type of car parked on your drive isn't actually a satellite image don't you? The closest views on GE satellite view are aerial photographs taken from a plane flying at 10-20,000 feet. That's why they don't update that frequently and why some remote areas have no high res views. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously, you should do some actual research and also learn just when to stop digging. Laughing

Wheeesht... you. Let the man dig.

With some luck all the shit he digs up will cave in on top of him.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
It has no atmosphere and very little gravity, so you'd like to have thought we could have mapped the much smaller moon's surface with a bit more like the detail we can map the entire surface of planet Earth to.

You're missing the vital point as to why it's not been done.
The moon is verified boring.
Who is going to need close up pictures of the surface for scientific use?
Nobody, so that's why a shit ton of money isn't spent on getting those images to morons that think NASA didn't walk on the moon. They don't rightly care too much, they know they did it.
They have moved on to the planets in our solar system now, I imagine that within my lifetime there will be a manned mission to Mars. Dickheads will fill the internet with pages upon pages of how and why it was faked though and my Son will grow up in a world where morons still exist, posting youtube videos and giving their expert (lol) opinions on how it's fake, because you still cant see stars in the background.

Can we just accept that half the worlds population are of below average intelligence and move on?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:59 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
It has no atmosphere and very little gravity, so you'd like to have thought we could have mapped the much smaller moon's surface with a bit more like the detail we can map the entire surface of planet Earth to.

You're missing the vital point as to why it's not been done.
The moon is verified boring.
Who is going to need close up pictures of the surface for scientific use?
Nobody, so that's why a shit ton of money isn't spent on getting those images to morons that think NASA didn't walk on the moon. They don't rightly care too much, they know they did it.
They have moved on to the planets in our solar system now, I imagine that within my lifetime there will be a manned mission to Mars. Dickheads will fill the internet with pages upon pages of how and why it was faked though and my Son will grow up in a world where morons still exist, posting youtube videos and giving their expert (lol) opinions on how it's fake, because you still cant see stars in the background.

Can we just accept that half the worlds population are religious and move on?

IFTFY. Thumbs Up

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Why do it for Mars then? Why land rovers and modules on asteroids?

To learn from them.

We have nothing at all to learn from the moon, we have samples of the terrain and plenty of pictures taken on the surface. Some high res pics from miles away are of no use to them.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12