Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Al Beeb subliminal comedy?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:01 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't watch it, it sounds like Abbott had another car crash of a public appearance (?) and is genuinely baffled about why she's so disliked. People tend to be fairly unsympathetic towards incompetence Rolling Eyes

Anyway weren't her and that Portaloo bloke basically encamped on this week? The BBC have probably paid her mortgage Thinking

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only assume the BBC contacts Diane Abbott directly because surely the Labour Party must cringe at her performance every time she appears on TV. Why is she still front and centre? Even the black community must think, "Oh, gawd!" Still, someone must keep voting her in I suppose. There's no accounting for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:03 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Why is she still front and centre?

Jeremy looks after his bottom bitch.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Even the black community must think, "Oh, gawd!" Still, someone must keep voting her in I suppose. There's no accounting for it.

Shhh!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Why is she still front and centre?

Jeremy looks after his bottom bitch.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Even the black community must think, "Oh, gawd!" Still, someone must keep voting her in I suppose. There's no accounting for it.

Shhh!

They must be able to find a better representative though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:31 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
. Why is she still front and centre? Even the black community must think, "Oh, gawd!" Still, someone must keep voting her in I suppose. There's no accounting for it.

Black - tick
Woman - tick
Shagged The Boss - tick
Anti white - tick.

Can't argue with that. Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:55 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is she taking Michael Jackson skin whitiening potion? Shocked

Before....

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/09/24/13/diane-abbott.jpg

After.....

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13874238.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Question-Time.jpg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a scary thought....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:25 - 24 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight:

Suella Braverman MP - mixed-race (probably) Tory brexiteer

John Healey MP - white Labour, wants a General Election

Sonia Sodha - mixed race journalist, supporter of Labour.

Iain Anderson - white male political lobbyist. Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

Nick Ferrari - gobby journalist and radio presenter. Loves Diane Abbott.

So, two women, two non-whites, two Labour supporters, two obvious Tories, one who will support whoever pays him the most. Seems like a balanced panel if you are English...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:05 - 24 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferrari calls himself a reluctant leaver.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 24 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In 2015, Ferrari was investigated by Ofcom after he said on his radio programme that the November 2015 Paris attacks were "a Muslim problem" and told a Muslim caller to "go some place else" if the caller didn't agree with UK foreign policy."

Very Happy

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:50 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watch it then?

I liked the bit about warnings of far right MEP Tommy Robinson!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:48 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started but fell asleep. Did I miss anything?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lot of it was about Brexit for some reason.

Not enough about the Allah toilet paper Sad

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watch last night's?

From Motherwell, so a lot of 'But what about Scotland, we voted remain'.
Lolz at someone suggesting Scotchland should go independent and then pay the rest of the UK a huge divorce bill Very Happy

Some black model for BAME who didn't say much until the Liam Neeson question, then it was Slave Trade, Colonialism, Slave Trade, blah blah blah...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:00 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Some black model for BAME who didn't say much until the Liam Neeson question, then it was Slave Trade, Colonialism, Slave Trade, blah blah blah...

British or American? Eh?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well British of course. How DARE you think that other countries, regions, or religions employed slaves. Gammon! Evil or Very Mad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to enjoy QT. I can't even watch it now cause I'm cringing half the time at what shit the panellists come out with and how people applaud them like a bunch of sea lions at a zoo, instead of like Nancy...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd-q2MqLaw8U5kW3xoPoA9zHkMJDQOHfoDN7mOOf06WVds1zeqDA

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:08 - 15 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big topic of discussion on last night's program was our friendly Jihadi bride wanting to come home.
The strange (sic) thing was that all the social media posts I have read (including this forum) politely suggested that she should stay there, but the majority of the BBC audience and panel thought she should return in one way or another.

Funny that Shocked

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:39 - 15 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Barnes on next week, so expecting lots of racis discussion.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 9 of 23