Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Religion

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:38 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
MCN wrote:
UKIP 2019 STFU, can you not be abusive?

Do you have anger issues?

You can get help.

Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs. -Proverbs 19:11

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. -James 1:19-20

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. -Luke 6:31

I'm sure there is a peaceful side to you. Go with grace.

You come out with permanent white noise drivel like that and you think I should Shut The Fuck Up?

I think you hold the end product of your white noise keyboard stabbing in a lot higher regards than the adults on here. At least what I post is vaguely on topic - you should give it a whirl once in a while Thumbs Up

You've been eating your crayons haven't you?
Naughty boy aren't we.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

No it's not. Brain in gear before stabbing keyboard.

So the IRA were bombing people on the mainland and the British government because they weren't Catholic? Err no, I think there might have been a bit more to it, probably to do with a disputed territory called Northern Ireland.
Oh dear. You were getting really excited at being able to have another dig their Cucklio weren't you?

Ever thought of adding to the discussion instead of following me around like a bad smell? Idea

Do you know why Al-Qaeda etc existed? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't to kill all Infidels because not Muslim. My point is valid, you are wrong, ever thought about keeping me on enemy instead of taking me off to neg my ratings, Noncerley?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 18 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Do you know why Al-Qaeda etc existed? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't to kill all Infidels because not Muslim.

Those in the know, as in actually met Osama Bin Bag, say they were fixated on the West from the early 90s after initially not having much of an interest (too busy fighting the soviets I assume (funded by the US)).

Eg: 'In 1996, al-Qaeda announced its jihad to expel foreign troops and interests from what they considered Islamic lands.'

It's worth remembering when we're told (by Corbyn, the BBC) that Islamic terrorism only exists cos of the 2001 Afghanistan conflict and in-particular Iraq 2.0.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:10 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Do you know why Al-Qaeda etc existed? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't to kill all Infidels because not Muslim.

Those in the know, as in actually met Osama Bin Bag, say they were fixated on the West from the early 90s after initially not having much of an interest (too busy fighting the soviets I assume (funded by the US)).

Eg: 'In 1996, al-Qaeda announced its jihad to expel foreign troops and interests from what they considered Islamic lands.'

It's worth remembering when we're told (by Corbyn, the BBC) that Islamic terrorism only exists cos of the 2001 Afghanistan conflict and in-particular Iraq 2.0.

Which is the same point I'm making. They didn't exist to kill non-Muslims because non-Muslims when they first started.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is the same point I'm making.

We're not making the same point at all Neutral Unless the EDL/TR were a totes non-racist organisation, until they morphed into a totes racist organisation?

They didn't exist to kill non-Muslims because non-Muslims when they first started.

My potato translator's broken, can I have that again? Smile

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put some " "around the second use of non Mifflin.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:00 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still doesn't make sense unless you're speaking Val Thinking

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:30 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't exist to kill non-Muslims because they're "non-Muslims" when they first started.

Fucking hell, Donk's stupidity is contagious.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope... one more time?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:48 - 19 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Nope... one more time?

I interpret it thusly.:

First there were Hebrews/Jews. (God's chosen)

Then there were Christians. (They like to think they are kind.)

Then there were Muslims. (Backward)

Then there were Mormons. (Fake as)

Then there were New Christian Scientists. (A TV show I think)

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that last one like Scientology?

By the way, I think religion does come into the IRA/Northern Ireland thing.
Several hundred years ago NI was colonised by Presbyterians (protestants) from Scotland/England and raised plantations (not sure what the indigenous population thought of this. Somewhat displeased?)
When Eire triggered home rule, NI said fcuk being run by a load of Catholics, we're staying with the prossys.
IRA started bombing and killing people, Loyalists respond.
Thatcher removes IRA prisoners privilege of being treated as POW's. IRA says fcuk that we're gonna smear our cells with shit and not eat (dirty protests/Bobby Sands).
Government NEVER EVER negotiates with terrorists, then negotiates with terrorists. IRA bombers get some compo but is OK cos no one deaded anymore.

Or that's how I understand it.
I see the (new/real/arsehole??) IRA are back at it again. Wondered how long before all that started up again #backstop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It never stopped, it just died down a bit. Err yeah it's about religion and land and allegiances.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thing Top Gear (or the Amazon version) should do a race round Ireland with slogans painted on their cars like they did in the USA.

Clarkson could have 'Cromwell got it right'

Hammond could have 'Abortions are God's aid to birth control'

May could have 'Buy the Bobby Sand's diet book here'

Who gets round alive wins.

Cool

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:00 - 23 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I thing Top Gear (or the Amazon version) should do a race round Ireland with slogans painted on their cars like they did in the USA.

Clarkson could have 'Cromwell got it right'

Hammond could have 'Abortions are God's aid to birth control'

May could have 'Buy the Bobby Sand's diet book here'

Who gets round alive wins.

Cool

You forgot 'Sisters of Mercy Childcare Services'

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 23 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every single fcuking night the news is on about Brexit and the NI Backstop.
I'm agree it is important, but every night .... ?

I'm not even sure what it is. I think it says NI has to stay in the EU a bit longer when UK goes out, so there is no hard border.

Does anyone think we should let Eire have it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 86 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7