Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:48 - 10 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
What reason has the stupid c*nt got to block that?

He says it hasn't had proper scrutiny.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/christopher-chope-fgm-bill-blocked-house-commons-parliament-tory-a8770206.html

He should be black balled.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:08 - 10 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he was blocking them on principal or something? Obviously given the subject matters he's making himself extremely popular.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:46 - 10 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting aside the despicable actions of The 'Honourable' Member for Christchurch, does anyone believe for one moment that any local councils would have actually used the proposed new preventative powers?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 10 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8385307/broken-glass-beheaded-mother-saudi-arabia/

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
What reason has the stupid c*nt got to block that?

Am I missing something here? Isn't it already supposed to be illegal, we just do feck all about it? What exactly was this bill to "protect girls from FGM"? Actually enforcing the current laws would do wonders, even if it did offend Muslims and African clit cutters.

180,000 reported cases and 2 prosecutions in over 30 years? No amount of legislation will fix that.

That shows why you're a fucking idiot, tbh.

The reason it's so hard to prosecute FGM is because it rarely physically happens over here.

The proposed legislation would have given Social services rights over kids deemed at risk - could take them into care etc.

Perhaps if you'd actually read up on what you're blustering on about, you wouldn't appear as much of a clown as you do.

Last edited by Jewlio Rides Again LLB on 00:33 - 11 Feb 2019; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:34 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Rarely happens?

180,000 cases is rarely is it you daft twat?

The actual physical act, dipshit.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

The actual physical act, dipshit.

You seem a big fan of cutting clits off young girls and defending those who do.

I’m not surprised to be honest, you act like a dick on the Internet, I bet you’re a shit in real life too.

You mean because I read and understand the law, and you're not clever enough to do so, so you'll make libellous remarks?

I presume your wife left you because you knocked her about a lot? Or did she find out that you had deviant sexual fetishes?

Knock knock, Donk.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:16 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice little link here for you. May be some big words you may not understand though. Let me know, and I'll help by putting them in simple terms for your simple mind.

https://www.howellslegal.co.uk/news/post/Breach-of-Child-Arrangements-Order-What-Should-I-Do-Next

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:19 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your attempt at an apology?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:34 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Is that your attempt at an apology?

2 sugars or are you sweet enough?

I bet you don't like coffee black either.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:41 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noting to do with your tiff gents, but I feel a musical interlude is necessary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z9wni2uzR8

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The broadcaster reports that officials in Saudi Arabia said the taxi driver has mental health issues."

A lot of that going around lately...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:51 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
"The broadcaster reports that officials in Saudi Arabia said the taxi driver has mental health issues."

A lot of that going around lately...

You have to be missing a few cards from the deck to believe in religion.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:23 - 12 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhhhh. Is racephobia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 12 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8398308/rochdale-child-sex-abuse-gang-legal-aid/

4 convicted Pakistani rapists have used over £1,000,000 of tax payer funded legal aid to contest deportation from the UK.
Nice to know the European Court of Human Rights is there to protect such model citizens.

Quote:
They were granted legal aid to fight their case and Ahmed — who made girls he raped call him “Daddy” — was allowed to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights from jail.

The beast, who got 22 years, tried to claim his convictions were a conspiracy by police and his jury to “scapegoat” ­Muslims. He lost.

Yeah, I mean it's not like the North is rife with Pakistani Muslim peado gangs is it? I mean, what's a few hundred convicted child sex abusers in the grand scheme of Islamic culture in the UK?

When Saint Tommy gets sent down again, where do you think he'll be appealing to?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:18 - 12 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 45 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 90 of 170