Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Returning foreign criminals to their homelands...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 06 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
And yet the vet who dealt with my dog yesterday was Muslim.

And yet my Muslim friends have legged it when a dog came near them, and yes I asked why and yes it was for religious reasons.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 06 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
You see a lot of Muslims walking their dogs do you?

Get a grip, man!

Either they don't own dogs for religious reasons, or they do and then they supposedly make the bizarre decision to kill them for religious reasons. Make your mind up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:39 - 06 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Did you ask his religion or did he stop to pray to Allah?

https://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/

Quote:
Last Ramadaan, I wrote an article highlighting the phenomenon whereby misinformed Muslims took their dogs (and/or cats) to the animal hospitals or mobile clinics during Ramadaan, to have them put to death by lethal injection. The reason given by the majority of these Muslims was that Islam forbids them to keep a dog. Also encountered was when an animal that had been ill for a prolonged time and the disease had progressed to an almost terminal state was it only then brought in for veterinary attention. When asked why they waited so long, the Muslim owner would use Islam as a reason, stating that it is not permissible to touch a dog. This still happens.

No, HER name, and the fact that she was wearing a head scarf sort of pointed it out.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:39 - 06 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

And yet my Muslim friends have legged it when a dog came near them, and yes I asked why and yes it was for religious reasons.

Perhaps they didn't want to admit that they're scared of dogs? Many non Muslims are.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:52 - 06 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they didn't want to admit that they're scared of dogs?

If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required of you to wash the body part touched and the item of clothing touched by the dog’s mouth or snout. https://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/

That is why he did a runner.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:07 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of social problems are down to 'the system' failing in some way.

This, however, is entirely down to the parents. If someone arrived in the UK when they were 4, or 14 or whatever, then lived here without ever gaining permanent residency or citizenship, it's the fault of the parents for not sorting it out.

As for adults, it's definitely a bit of a shit thing to go through, but then it's also really stupid to just ignore your own legal status and pretend everything will be fine while your passport still says Jamaica on it.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:54 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I’m surprised the driver didn’t pull the religion card. Dogs are seen as impure in Islam. They’re forbidden with most kind of contact with dogs.

It would have been hilarious if the blind BBC man was also openly gay too. That would have really got the driver wriggling.

I'm not surprised. Over their years of minicab driving and claiming their arses off on the social they've learned
that blind beats Muslim all day long in UK society and furthermore in "isn't life terribly unfair" top trumps.
But blind doesn't so easily beat "poorly" Muslim scraping a living driving a taxi cab to bring up their 6 kids
which is why they chance their arm with the "asthma" bullshit excuse. Ask the NHS just how good they are at
playing the "poorly" minority role. The religion of peace instruction manual says all but working dogs are considered
impure. Given how few UK Muslim shepherds, guard dog handlers, guide dog instructors and Police there are dealing
with dogs in their day job (these jobs might benefit other people of other faiths so they're understandably unpopular
with our headbanging chums) and worse still you might have to touch a dog. Laughing

Since they hate dogs with such a passion, then that's every reason to get another dog as far as I'm concerned.
They may have their choice of passengers, but lets face it if you want a mini cab, it's likely going to be driven by one
of them. I'm very glad this blind bloke is highlighting how they discriminate against him for religious reasons,
it's not like he can drive himself anywhere so he's completely at the mercy of these stone age Koranic zealots.
They have the dodgy minicab/tax evasion market completely cornered already. What a massive coincidence that this
keeps happening to him. Thinking

Last edited by grr666 on 15:38 - 07 Feb 2019; edited 1 time in total

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
I’m surprised the driver didn’t pull the religion card. Dogs are seen as impure in Islam. They’re forbidden with most kind of contact with dogs.

It would have been hilarious if the blind BBC man was also openly gay too. That would have really got the driver wriggling.

I'm not surprised. Over their years of minicab driving and claiming their arses off on the social they've learned
that blind beats Muslim all day long in UK society and furthermore in "isn't life terribly unfair" top trumps.
But blind doesn't so easily beat "poorly" Muslim scraping a living driving a taxi cab to bring up their 6 kids
which is why they chance their arm with the "asthma" bullshit excuse. Ask the NHS just at how good they are at
playing the "poorly" minority role. The religion of peace instruction manual says all but working dogs are considered
impure. Given how few UK Muslim shepherds, guard dog handlers, guide dog instructors and Police there are dealing
with dogs in their day job (these jobs might benefit other people of other faiths so they're understandably unpopular
with our headbanging chums) and worse still you might have to touch a dog. Laughing

Since they hate dogs with such a passion, then that's every reason to get another dog as far as I'm concerned.
They may have their choice of passengers, but lets face it if you want a mini cab, it's likely going to be driven by one
of them. I'm very glad this blind bloke is highlighting how they discriminate against him for religious reasons,
it's not like he can drive himself anywhere so he's completely at the mercy of these stone age Koranic zealots.
They have the dodgy minicab/tax evasion market completely cornered already. What a massive coincidence that this
keeps happening to him. Thinking

100% correct.

There was an entry on our estate facebook page a few weeks ago where one of our lovable minicab drivers dropped someone off at the local shops and the proceeded to flop his dick out and piss in the road. The person who posted challenged him and he just ignored her.

She took his mini cab number, phoned the police and was told 'they'd have a word with him' Rolling Eyes

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 07 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow so Muslims hate dogs, never knew that. Every day is a school day with BCF Dance!

Still doesn't explain why Muslims would have a dog in the first place to take/not take to the vets.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:38 - 08 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
You see a lot of Muslims walking their dogs do you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcQ70JTXkAEpa3F.jpg
Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the dog is having a sh1t.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:41 - 11 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being shat on is part and parcel of being pavement.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 74 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2