Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Use stock muffler?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Dear Auntie BCF... by G (13 Feb 2019 - 16:07)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sagolonan
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:30 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

I have a '10 Harley F-150 and want a little better look out of the exhaust. I have had other F150s that I put magnafows and gibsons on but since I use this truck so much on the highway and really don't think the stock sound is too bad (and no drone) I was thinking about getting a second set of the Harley dual tips and having them come out the drivers side. The tips out of the passenger side look a little low so I would like to tuck them up a little also. I know the Harley tips are not cheap but I do like the way they look. What do you folks think? Good look? Maybe $100 or so to fab up the single exhaust to the dual tips on each side? I figured maybe $350 or so total. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

Sagolonan wrote:
I have a '10 Harley F-150 and want a little better look out of the exhaust. I have had other F150s that I put magnafows and gibsons on but since I use this truck so much on the highway and really don't think the stock sound is too bad (and no drone) I was thinking about getting a second set of the Harley dual tips and having them come out the drivers side. The tips out of the passenger side look a little low so I would like to tuck them up a little also. I know the Harley tips are not cheap but I do like the way they look. What do you folks think? Good look? Maybe $100 or so to fab up the single exhaust to the dual tips on each side? I figured maybe $350 or so total. Thanks

What on earth are you babbling on about, this is a motorbike forum, not a "Truck named after a famous Murcan Motorbike manufacturer" forum

ART-ADS
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:24 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

Sagolonan wrote:

wrong forum

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:29 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

Perhaps sir would prefer to ask in a North American forum relating to these sorts of vehicles, rather than a UK motorcycle forum?

This looks a good start:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/harley-davidson-70/

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me. They deserve Trump.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 16:40 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

What on earth are you babbling on about, this is a motorbike forum, not a "Truck named after a famous Murcan Motorbike manufacturer" forum

I believe the correct term is 'Famous Murcan Fag Marque' Wink.
https://pixa.club/en/south-park-uncensored/season-13/episode-12-the-f-word

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:34 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

fag
/fag/
noun
An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders or a person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
"You guys know that everyone thinks you're total fags, right?"

https://i.imgur.com/RBAxkiI.gif

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:39 - 13 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
fag
/fag/
noun
An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders or a person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
"You guys know that everyone thinks you're total fags, right?"

https://i.imgur.com/RBAxkiI.gif

Also the collective noun is Pack.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 14 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. and in the 'Dear Auntie' section - a bot surely.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:28 - 14 Feb 2019    Post subject: Re: Use stock muffler? Reply with quote

Unless you're suggesting only a bot would actually post in the right place...
Quote:
Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Dear Auntie BCF... by G (13 Feb 2019 - 16:07)

Quote:
The place to ask the forum for advice on life, the universe, and everything.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 44 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1