Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:24 - 05 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Might be from the same school, might be from different schools.

The Times wrote:
Two teenage murder suspects arrested after a pupil at a top independent school was stabbed to death live in multimillion-pound homes and also attend private school.

The two schoolboys, 17, were held after Yousef Makki was killed on a tree-lined street in the affluent village of Hale Barns, Cheshire, on Saturday at about 6.40pm.

Yousef, 17, was described as a bright aspiring heart surgeon who had secured a scholarship to attend the £12,500-a-year Manchester Grammar school, whose alumni include the former England cricket captain Michael Atherton.

The two suspects live in multimillion-pound houses and also attend exclusive private schools.

Meanwhile, The Daily Mail says:
"Yousef Makki, 17, was a sixth-form pupil at the elite Manchester Grammar School, where alumni include former England cricket captain Mike Atherton.

Yousef is thought to have received a scholarship to attend the school, where fees are in excess of £12,000 a year.

Two 17-year-old boys have been arrested on suspicion of murder.

They are both also pupils at prestigious schools in the North West and are believed to live in multi-million pound homes in the area."

Think it was Granada news, an interview on TV with someone or other, possibly 5-0 who said they were at the same school?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why it takes a day for descriptions of the attackers to come out (if at all) ?
Presumably this girl's friends / boyfriend saw at least something? Surely the sooner this information is released, the better in terms of catching suspects?
But Khaaaaan says not my problem #rolls eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:05 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideal that it plays to your usual bigoted view. No mention of the other cases that the DM were in attendance for where the accused also walks free.

Skin colour at fault perhaps, and that's why they didn't report the other cases they mentioned with photos?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 08 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to admit it is taking the piss just a little, taking a selfie of yourself outside court.
No doubt that was all over Faceprick in no time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:42 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the girls killer wasn't your average homegrown black thug but a Croatian national. Therefore probably white as they are pretty racist out there and people of ethnic hue are not made welcome.

Does this mean Eastern European gangs involvement?

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/man-in-court-over-murder-of-jodie-chesney-11364343927945

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Another case for leaving the EU. How many crimes would not have happened in this country if Eastern Europeans weren't allowed free access to the UK?

Only a slight number less than what do now, seeing as we have plenty homegrown tools anyway.

Not many of the crimes in Liverpool committed by non scousers, is there?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:50 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Ideal that it plays to your usual bigoted view. No mention of the other cases that the DM were in attendance for where the accused also walks free.

Skin colour at fault perhaps, and that's why they didn't report the other cases they mentioned with photos?

You're assuming all the other cases where whitey? Looking at knife crime stats, I seriously doubt your ASSumed intelligence.
Maybe, just maybe, it was because this smug shit was on his second knife offence and also had cocaine on him. yet still got off?

Nah, let's just blame his skin colour as the reason he got let off and made it in the Daily Mail eh? Keeps libtards like you happy.

Another trap you fall into. The other cases mentioned in the paper were under 18. Much like the posted one was at the time of his first knife offence.

Why do you think he was 'let off' with a suspended sentence, bearing this little nugget in mind?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a minor when he was convicted of his first offence, means his record would have been expunged when he turned 18.

Thus the second offence would have been dealt with as if it were his first offence.

Last edited by duhawkz on 17:53 - 09 Mar 2019; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all. I just enjoy casting a line out that you inevitably bite 🎣

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

First offence was a caution....

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Really, so Jamie Bulger's killers now have a clean criminal record?
I find that hard to believe.

Expunged was probably the wrong word, filtered would be more appropriate

Quote:
If the Applicant Was Under 18 Years Old at the Time of Offence
If the person applying for the check was under 18 years old when they committed the offence (even if they are over 18 now) they will be categorised as a minor and the offence will be filtered if:
• More than 5 ½ years have passed since the conviction was committed
• The applicant didn’t go to prison
• It was the only offence
• The crime committed does not appear on the list relevant to safeguarding

Obviously murder and someother serious offences never get filltered

Quote:
However, Some Records Will Never Clear
Of course, there are some crimes that will never be filtered from records and will always appear when a DBS check is ordered.
Serious sexual or violent crimes, which are relevant in a safeguarding context will never be filtered. This also goes for any similar offences committed abroad at any time. There is a vast catalogue of crimes that fall under this bracket from child abduction to terrorism, so if you’re interested in learning more please do get in touch with our team.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard no end lately about all these knifings and muggings blamed on cuts.
Sure if an officer happened to be on the beat at the exact time and place of the offence then it probably wouldn't happen, but this is statistically very unlikely.
The elephant in the room is too much political correctness, fear of litigation (stop and search being rasis), and lenient sentances.
Instead of locking offenders up or letting them off, why not bring back National Service for them?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Sure if an officer happened to be on the beat at the exact time and place of the offence then it probably wouldn't happen, but this is statistically very unlikely.
The elephant in the room is too much political correctness, fear of litigation (stop and search being rasis), and lenient sentances.
Instead of locking offenders up or letting them off, why not bring back National Service for them?

Because the army/navy/airforce don't want them.

Long gone are the days when soldiers were trained cannon fodder. Now the lowest ranking goon is a well trained person who wants to be there (and kill people).

The forces don't want scum in their ranks.

My view is build a nice prison island, shove them all on there with no frills. A sort of Devils Island/Escape from NY place.

Thumbs Up

Moxey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:55 - 09 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Because the army/navy/airforce don't want them.

Long gone are the days when soldiers were trained cannon fodder. Now the lowest ranking goon is a well trained person who wants to be there (and kill people).

The forces don't want scum in their ranks.

My view is build a nice prison island, shove them all on there with no frills. A sort of Devils Island/Escape from NY place.

Thumbs Up

Couldn't agree more Thumbs Up the armed forces is not a dumping ground for societies dregs.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still say that Joe Public only have themselves to blame: Stop buying the bloody drugs off them and they'll not be fighting over who owns what patch.
Although I dislike the police these days I still say it's not completely their fault. The courts are who decides what punishment to dole out but that legislation comes from government.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:29 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are all the teenagers near you ethnically challenged?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 20 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 44 of 184