Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:33 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newsflash - When the Liverpool players are away on European games, their houses on millionaire row get targeted for burglaries. It's not because immigrants, it's because affluent areas have more worth stealing.

The explosives on the cashpoint trick has been going on for some time, again not immigrants.

The council upping the precept is under the guise of local government having to generate their own finances as central government are no longer funding them.

Again, the housebuilding happens here, around half of what you say you're getting, but there's no real jobs being created, it's a commuter belt, which explains why it takes me longer to drive the mile to the motorway than it does to do the other 14 miles to get to work. It's all a ploy to get more income for the council. We have a couple of foreigners now, but not many, so that can't be the excuse.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39631119

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/bank-raider-gang-who-blew-11074862

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while. I do apologise that I didn't break it down into enough simple words for you.

I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes

They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:16 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really that stupid? More people spend more money there, or does that pass you by? Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't say blowing up a fucking cash machine is fraud either. Rolling Eyes skimming devices are classed as fraud, not blowing them up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And coincidentally, you have no idea how life is in the rest of the country, but yet you seem to preach like you know. You clearly don't.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:46 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as chuffed fags and booze are more expensive and easier to flog than caviar... Rolling Eyes

I said the explosives on the cash point trick has been going on a while.

If you care so much about your family, friends and the local area, why the obsession with Saint Tommy apparently exposing gangs that are further away than any chance of you getting another wife?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:22 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's part of my post from earlier, which you clearly missed because you wanted to yap.

*Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while.*

If you care that much about your hometown, you will be moving back shortly, to do something about it?

Silly me, it's far too easy for you to hide behind your keyboard and make shouty posts there instead. Rolling Eyes

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/bank-raider-gang-who-blew-11074862

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while. I do apologise that I didn't break it down into enough simple words for you.

I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes

They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?

Have you ever been to a wealthy area? Laughing

Most wealthy areas don't have shops because the cost of building a shop there is not economical. They go to shops in nearby areas of town.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:57 - 11 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Have you ever been to a wealthy area? Laughing

Most wealthy areas don't have shops because the cost of building a shop there is not economical. They go to shops in nearby areas of town.

I was up until recently a relatively regular visit to Formby, where the footballers live. Rolling Eyes

Anyway,

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:33 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Jay - Z has just become rap's first Billionairre.

So drug dealing DOES pay.
Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol... whenever one of my customers tries to steer the conversation towards the delicate topic of a little surreptitious VAT evasion I always reply:

"...or you could make your money in a more honest way: like drug dealing."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 04 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLM makes a return!

Some American cop shoots a black guy who lives in the apartment upstairs. Media is only too quick to tell us about the whiteness of the cop.

When the cop got 10 years, the brother of the assassinated guy requested to give the cop a hug, which says more to me about overcoming the divisions.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 10 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
I still say that Joe Public only have themselves to blame: Stop buying the bloody drugs off them and they'll not be fighting over who owns what patch.
Although I dislike the police these days I still say it's not completely their fault. The courts are who decides what punishment to dole out but that legislation comes from government.

I saw a thing on Sky news today which saud we use so much cocaine in the uk the metabolites in our piss get into environment and can be detected in small organisms in our rivers and streams.
https://news.sky.com/story/revealed-how-much-cocaine-londoners-are-taking-every-day-11830741

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 10 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite often something like the climate change protests (nice bit of cross-thread contamination!) get a mythical figure plucked out of the air about how much money has been lost due to traffic hold-ups, etc.

I wonder how much money would be lost if all the cocaine went away? Trading floors don't run on skill Smile

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 17 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-50821872

I suspect if it said OK to be black or brownish they might have got a grant.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/320/cpsprodpb/12FB/production/_110195840_80784587_909057032822329_6396607940551245824_o.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 11 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!

Just when will black lives matter again?

Sad

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/10/deportation-row-david-lammy-asks-when-will-black-lives-matter-again

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 11 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see what the report says when it's out.

I think I might stick some "It's OK to be English" posters up round my 'hood Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:23 - 11 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I think I might stick some "It's OK to be English" posters up round my 'hood Laughing

Calm down Satan, stop trying to start a Scottish riot. Shocked

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 12 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's really not anything wrong with anything. Crime is just crime, regardless of who it's committed by. The media lurches from one accusation to another, based on their own agenda, so quoting does nothing to dispel either side of the arguement.

The only real recent change to any thing is Brexit, which will probably result in the Scots and Northern Irish fucking off.

Devo. Rolling Eyes

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 07 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daily Fail link BUT

"Loved one murdered in cold blood while jogging by gun toting Trump supporting White supremacists"

'Can’t even go for a damn jog man!' Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8294895/LeBron-James-demand-justice-Georgia-shooting-unarmed-black-jogger-two-white-men.html
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 344 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 45 of 184