Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be a good place to hide the body. The rozzers will never suspect such an obvious place Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 26 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be strictly rationing myself in the spliffage stakes, tomorrow.

Not only do I have a GP appoitment in the morning (ugh) but I also have a DC coming to chat to me about my Peeping Tom. About frickin time.

He called this afternoon and said he'd be in touch after lunch tomorrow about coming round. Okay, good.

He actually asked me, absolutely deadpan (in voice, at least) about whether I had seen the perp ejaculate, so I said course not, I'm not offering the maid-watching service any more Laughing - nahhhhh didnt really. But was mega tempted to say that.

Rather annoyingly, I also have a telephone interview with some herbert about a possible occasional-job tomorrow as well. Hopefully they don't all clash with one another, and I can get on with peacefully being a stoner by mid afternoon.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:21 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I shall be strictly rationing myself in the spliffage stakes, tomorrow.

Not only do I have a GP appoitment in the morning (ugh) but I also have a DC coming to chat to me about my Peeping Tom. About frickin time.

He called this afternoon and said he'd be in touch after lunch tomorrow about coming round. Okay, good.

He actually asked me, absolutely deadpan (in voice, at least) about whether I had seen the perp ejaculate, so I said course not, I'm not offering the maid-watching service any more Laughing - nahhhhh didnt really. But was mega tempted to say that.

Rather annoyingly, I also have a telephone interview with some herbert about a possible occasional-job tomorrow as well. Hopefully they don't all clash with one another, and I can get on with peacefully being a stoner by mid afternoon.

I'm missing the oiled gears here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I got a raise, ... and crap loads of extra work as the other lawyer quits. But still, cool. Thinking

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:44 - 27 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I'm missing the oiled gears here.

Yeah, well what it was is that I was pleased to finally have had a response from the police about the peeping tom, but it turns out my pleasure was premature anyway, cos he frickin didn't turn up.
Musta been out catching Real Criminals Rolling Eyes
Gears ground instead.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:48 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest bike is running well, using it for the whole week then at the
weekend I start doing a few things to it..

At least now I have worked out the fuel gauge works properly.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Yeah, well what it was is that I was pleased to finally have had a response from the police about the peeping tom, but it turns out my pleasure was premature anyway, cos he frickin didn't turn up.
Musta been out catching Real Criminals Rolling Eyes
Gears ground instead.

Someone probably said a nasty limerick on Facebook.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Italian surgeon buddy called out of the blue yesterday.

I was starting to think he had popped his clogs and nobody had told me (cos they wouldn't think to, necessarily)

He's suggested I come over for a long weekend to Italy (always a pleasure) "sometime in April or May" - I don't mind if I do.

Dance!

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been out for an amazing run and I enjoyed it a lot!

I drove home with the windows open because I was hot and its nice and cool outside, when I turned my car off I could hear the local church bells ringing which I absolutely love listening to.

And now I am eating a fried egg bap. Proper yum Very Happy

EDIT - Borderlands 3 officially announced!

Last edited by waffles on 22:06 - 28 Mar 2019; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:02 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My Italian surgeon buddy called out of the blue yesterday.

I was starting to think he had popped his clogs and nobody had told me (cos they wouldn't think to, necessarily)

He's suggested I come over for a long weekend to Italy (always a pleasure) "sometime in April or May" - I don't mind if I do.

Dance!

Gynaecologist?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:37 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles wrote:
Just been out for an amazing run and I enjoyed it a lot!

I drove home with the windows open because I was hot and its nice and cool outside, when I turned my car off I could hear the local church bells ringing which I absolutely love listening to.

And now I am eating a fried egg bap. Proper yum Very Happy

I've been cold all damn day, havent taken my fleece off since I got dressed.. Was going to go out on the bike but
I was cold before I started so didn't bother as getting even colder was unappealing. Plus my dog has tonight now started
howling at distant church bells. I really should eat something but can't be bothered to make myself anything when the wifes
away on business and I don't really want a takeaway... Might just FO to bed. At least I'll be warmer.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:58 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I've been cold all damn day, havent taken my fleece off since I got dressed.. Was going to go out on the bike but
I was cold before I started so didn't bother as getting even colder was unappealing. I really should eat something but can't be bothered to make myself anything when the wifes
away on business and I don't really want a takeaway... Might just FO to bed. At least I'll be warmer.

Folded arms

No sympathy for you, it's your own fault. This starvation thing really can't be good for you. Even I have thought it relatively mild today, and I usually feel the cold myself.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:05 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not starving myself, wedding/holiday I was slimming for has been and gone. Had a slice of toast this morning.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:09 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Not starving myself, wedding/holiday I was slimming for has been and gone. Had a slice of toast this morning.

Dibs on your bike, Mr. Skeletal Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:36 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's skelatal, I'm caspar the ghost....

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:58 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Gynaecologist?

Well I wouldn't mind. Thinking
But no: vascular surgeon Laughing

Isn't it funny how you see people you work with as completely un-fanciable until you don't work with them for ages, and then one day you consider them as a "real person" rather than a "colleague" and you find yourself (rather worryingly) attracted to them than you were when you shared an office with them.

I had a filthy few seconds with a Professor of Occupational Medicine in a dream last week. Wub

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:58 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
If he's skelatal, I'm caspar the ghost....

No comment Silence

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 00:18 - 29 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

I had a filthy few seconds with a Professor of Occupational Medicine in a dream last week. Wub

Can you explain how you do this was Mrs Bastard? I had an energetic three quarters of an hour last weekend and she still needed a couple of seconds with the the occupational therapist afterwards...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:50 - 29 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be more kindly to poor Mrs Nobby, I am sure your attempts at erotic exuberance are quite overwhelming.

My subconscious sometimes goes places I'm not really sure I want it to go. It just takes me there, I don't get to buy an advance ticket to these subconscious experiences, you know.

A couple of months ago I had a strange assignation in a rather compact lavatory with a natty little (Italian, again) Professor of Neuroscience. Shocked

But then again, none of it is actually physical so its easy and extremely interesting to endure Wink

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 29 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My peeping tom problem has been temporarily overwhelmed by the application of some of that opaque plastic window dressing.

My neighbour kindly donated it last night and I put it up this morning, although it did pen-and-ink a bit. She smokes like a train so it proper whiffed of nicotine (ugh) BUT beggars can't be choosers, and quite why I hadn't though of it myself before now ... well, who knows. Fortunately I had some assorted essential oils which I used in the water spritzer and it has improved the smell of the stuff.

At least I can work towards getting the damn curtains down off the railings for now, and not have to risk the cats pulling the whole lot down on themselves.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 29 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What oiled my gears today?
Out shopping and got loads of admiring glances and smiles from women. No they weren't snarling.
Made my day that.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 30 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my bike done and got a haircut, Big Mac for lunch...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:21 - 31 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DC turned up about the peeping tom (at last).
Took a statement, was helpfully proactive and very nice.
Turns out they are following things up due to "other incidents" in the general area, so it's not just me sitting about in my smalls that has prompted this peeping tom.

Feel better about that, at least.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:24 - 01 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/QChGuXjD9hw

Laughing

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

todays pay day, credit card cleared, current account looking good, and no other debts

just as well, as MOTs etc looming
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 15 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 211 of 337