Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:42 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My theory on all this....

YL is being used as a pawn. He is funded by right wing groups from abroad and a Canadian organisation called Rebel Media in particular is his most vocal supporter. On the other side, an organisation called RT News which according to Wikipedia is funded by the Russian government is in clear opposition.

A cynic may say that both sides stand to gain by increasing his exposure because the objective of both sides is to destabilise our Government, but for different reasons. RT see this as part of a war against Islam, whereas the Russians see it as helping us break away from the EU thus weakening it. This is why the powers that be are so keen to convict him and remove him from public view. He probably knows this but can't admit it because he'd lose his funding if he did and then he'd have to go and get a proper job instead.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy breaks the law. End of the matter really. I thought you are all for justice being seen to be done?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:16 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, but in all cases the punishment should fit the crime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which it undoubtedly will do. Unfortunately, a large proportion of society believe Tommy is the victim no matter what he does.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:23 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be interesting...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tommy-robinson-sued-by-syrian-schoolboy-he-accused-of-assault/ar-AABojEg?ocid=spartanntp

Assuming YL loses, I wonder who will pay the damages?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shamima Begum.

She's got a big payout coming Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Which it undoubtedly will do. Unfortunately, a large proportion of society believe Tommy is the victim no matter what he does.

What I mean is that if he is indeed found guilty, and sentenced to chokey, he should do it BUT be entitled to safety.

Personally I believe noncing children is million times worse than what he did (OK others may disagree). But the former get put together, whereas he's likely to end up in solitary with regular death-threat-and-window-shit deliveries.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

What I mean is that if he is indeed found guilty, and sentenced to chokey, he should do it BUT be entitled to safety.

Personally I believe noncing children is million times worse than what he did (OK others may disagree). But the former get put together, whereas he's likely to end up in solitary with regular death-threat-and-window-shit deliveries.

Eh?

Solitary is... Solitary. Prison isn't a holiday camp.

But yeah, noncing kids is worse than what he done, but if we play that game it's like saying you can go out and stab someone, because it's not as bad as killing them.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:41 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Retrial go ahead is confirmed:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027531/Tommy-Robinson-supporters-critics-gather-ahead-facing-contempt-court-charge-London.html
Tommy Robinson will face new contempt proceedings over claim he filmed 'people' in criminal trial

Shouldn't break the law. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It doesn't look like a crime when the national media get away with worse.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Retrial go ahead is confirmed:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027531/Tommy-Robinson-supporters-critics-gather-ahead-facing-contempt-court-charge-London.html
Tommy Robinson will face new contempt proceedings over claim he filmed 'people' in criminal trial

Shouldn't break the law. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It doesn't look like a crime when the national media get away with worse.

Were the national media jeopardizing a trial that could have seen a few dozen paedos walking away scot free due to the conviction being unsafe?

And before you know who pops up to say the judge said there was no risk of that happening, I'm still waiting for the court transcripts that back that up, given the one that was released made no such mention.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:40 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will all come out in the wash...

I read something that made me laugh last night - YL's main man Danny Tommo was convicted of a failed drugs-related kidnap attempt. In 2016 he and a couple of mates tried to kidnap a person at knifepoint, got the wrong person, got caught and young Danny was given a 2 year sentence for his trouble...

Bear in mind that he is YL's bouncer, fixer and rally organiser. If you live in the North West and are considering voting for YL in the upcoming European elections, bear in mind what it is you are actually voting for!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:20 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
I read something more vaguely relevant anti Robinson, left wing hate propaganda that made me laugh last night -

Shock horror, bouncer in previous bad boy scandal.

How can presentation of this fact be 'left wing hate propaganda'? If you want to argue that it is, compare his offence to Diane Abbot chugging a sneaky tinnie on public transport, and the amount of media attention that created... Before you start, I realise that she is a standing MP and there is a difference, but both operate in the current political sphere and both are required to be persons of good standing as a result.

I'm not even going to mention that YL himself has more form than Ladbrokes, because to do so would clearly be a distortion of the truth as every conviction was a stich-up designed to silence the one true voice in British politics today Laughing

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:32 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Go on, humour me. Show me where you got this anti right wing story from?

(Queue Diggs frantically trying to find another non far left source). Laughing

Daily Mail ran it in january, aren't they still right wing?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:52 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586497/Pro-Brexit-yellow-vest-rally-organiser-jailed-frightening-armed-kidnap-plot.html

First page rsult when googling, you still need a competent IT guy to show you how google works?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:30 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled Danny Tommo out of curiosity, and looked at the first newspaper article that came up. It happened to be the Mirror, but this is one of many that appear...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/uks-far-right-faces-hate-13848275

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:34 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I googled Danny Tommo out of curiosity, and looked at the first newspaper article that came up. It happened to be the Mirror, but this is one of many that appear including the notoriously Right wing Mail and Telegraph...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/uks-far-right-faces-hate-13848275

Are you suggesting that they all got it wrong and that the incident didn't take place, and that he wasn't convicted?

A fine attempt at diversion, but no cigar Thumbs Up

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:31 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Followed to its logical conclusion is it the case that anyone found guilty of "wrongthink" is to be silenced, deplatformed and deprived of all income and ultimately left to starve to death?

It used to be you'd have to join the National Front to hear the phrase "Hitler had the right idea" but better off joining the Labour party these days Sad

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:53 - 17 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more the incompetence. Laughing
Quote:
given two years after three thugs tried to snatch a man at knifepoint.

The gang mistakenly believed their victim had stolen drugs worth £10,000.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 76 of 108