Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could let them in and put them all on Jeremy Kyle?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:14 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The Border Agency are advertising on social media around here asking for residents to keep on the look out for suspicious behaviour in the Channel. As you can imagine, the comments are not very polite.

We need links to those pages. Mr. Green

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
The Border Agency are advertising on social media around here asking for residents to keep on the look out for suspicious behaviour in the Channel. As you can imagine, the comments are not very polite.

We need links to those pages. Mr. Green

Oh yes we do Cool
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:35 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paid advert?
You mean rather than spending money going out and doing their job, they're spending money paying for adverts on social media asking regular proles to do their job for them?
And then doing sweet Foxtrot Alpha when they do catch any?

Honestly, I'm starting to think Val had the right idea.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:38 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Unfortunately it’s a paid advert, not a page or post.
Will try to screenshot if I see it again.

What about the comments which are not very polite?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 15 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of them say yfpos.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:23 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a snippet on the news last night that suggested that some immigrants are heading back to places like Somalia cos knife crime is making it too dangerous for them in the UK Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip YFPOS wrote:
Saw a snippet on the news last night that suggested that some immigrants are heading back to places like Somalia cos knife crime is making it too dangerous for them in the UK Laughing

Because they thought they would be Billy Big Bollocks in the gangland scene and suddenly find the Blacks, eastern Europeans, Russians and home grown thugs aren't going to roll over for them?

Carry on stabbing Thumbs Up

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saj'll sort it? Kinda like a brown Jim'll fix it?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Wasn't really sure which thread to put this in really.

You couldn't make this sh1t up. The uncles of Sajid Javid, the current Home Secretary, were accused of running a cash for visa scam to get people illegally into the UK with scam marriages and student visas.

I don't remember this in the press at the time, but imagine it's resurfaced due to the Tory leadership challenge.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695297/Claims-new-Home-Secretary-Sajid-Javids-family-swindled-Pakistan-migrants-Visa-scandal.html?fbclid=IwAR1eHZeXXPkgRR0eeUt9-YTBKedvngMUBoqygQXAkIEZKoh50AMIDUmYB5o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6221324/sajid-javid-uncles-visa-scam-pakistan/

Maybe his uncles could sort of a way in for Shamima Begum after Javid pulled his publicity stunt of revoking her citizenship until the story left the news?

There's lots of 'accused' and 'alleged' in that article. Did they actually get found guilty of doing so?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:30 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like someone was investigating these uncle's and when they found out the connection it was leaked to the press. The impact of police cuts in action Wink

This will either get buried - slight pressure on CPS to find the evidence not worthy of trial - or we might hear about it again in a year or so. Such trials will be pretty low priority.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the hypocrisy

If someone posted an article criticising, one the right using words like allegedly and suspected of.

You'd be quick to shout it down as insubstantiated propaganda.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
duhawkz wrote:
Oh the hypocrisy

If someone posted an article criticising, one the right using words like allegedly and suspected of.

You'd be quick to shout it down as insubstantiated propaganda.

It's quite an accusation for the Home Secretary to have family members involved in abusing the very department and area he heads up don't you think?

If it was just unsubstantiated propaganda, how did he get on in his libel case against the papers who ran the article?

Did the papers slur his name by accusing him of being involved, or just his uncles? I presume you know how defamation works, seeing as you're going on about this?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:30 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Did the papers slur his name by accusing him of being involved, or just his uncles? I presume you know how defamation works, seeing as you're going on about this?

So they could run a story saying his dad was a nonce and that wouldn't be defamation either in your version of reality.

Or do you just have to argue because it's me? Rolling Eyes

So you don't understand how it works then?
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 26 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

So you don't understand how it works then?

If I called you a wife beater, would that be libel if it were true?

It isn't true though is it? And it's not even relevant to the point you're trying to argue. This is why you can't be taken seriously.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 154 of 207