Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Boris Johnson prosecution

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Boris Johnson prosecution Reply with quote

Turns out the member of the public bringing the case against Boris isn't so squeaky clean after all:

Remainer entrepreneur who crowdfunded to prosecute Boris Johnson over Brexit 'lies' spent £50,000 of donations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7085721/Remainer-prosecuting-Boris-Johnson-spent-50-000-donations.html

Seems like nowadays you can get any old shit you want done by crowdfunding...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the intention is to have him in court over "misconduct in public office", which has to be tried in a crown court with a jury.

Where are they going to find 12 people who are completely impartial?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:39 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowd fund them?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:43 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it stops him running for PM it won't bother me.

I'm sure he's a very intelligent guy and his policy for Brexit is the same as mine but I can't get over the feeling 1 buffoon in charge of a country is enough. We have Trump in America who despite (from what I see) delivering what he said he would, still gets ridiculed.

I would expect the same with Boris.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:02 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think anythings gonna actually happen to Boris.
the people meant to be prosecuting him are his mates so hows that gonna realistically work.
(his team let me use bike lanes so House Woo, will remain his banner man)

the one thing that i have come to realise in my 38yrs of life is that injustice prevails more than justice in every society
sometimes its more effective to make your own justice and slip quietly back into the shadows...........

do i care if he goes court or not over it.......nope makes no difference in my everyday life

as for the guy who started the whole campaign against boris, well if you yourself are naughty its best you keep quiet and remain in the shadows for when you come into the light and make noise you had better be shinny clean otherwise you will get fucked especially if you have no political/corporate friends

i will forever remain in the shadows fuck the light lol!

somehow i think if boris was in office as Mayor still motorbikes would not be subject to ULEZ, im not too sure about this Khan chappie!

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Re: Boris Johnson prosecution Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Turns out the member of the public bringing the case against Boris isn't so squeaky clean after all:

Remainer entrepreneur who crowdfunded to prosecute Boris Johnson over Brexit 'lies' spent £50,000 of donations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7085721/Remainer-prosecuting-Boris-Johnson-spent-50-000-donations.html

A fucking private prosecution? What next private elections?

What BBC and all UK media are not telling you: for political reason justice have been already DENIED - this private prosecution just shows the total and complete failure of Met/CPS to do their job & make a proper state prosecution of the biggest electoral crime in UK's history ever!

There is ongoing investigation for Vote Leave fraud.

Which reminds me how much time is needed by NCA to investigate the biggest eletoral fraud of all times in the UK?

Justice delayed is justice denied. Fact.

Johnson, Raab, Leadsom, Gove, IDS - all Vote Leave fraudsters should have been already in jail, not running to be the next PM innit?

https://i.imgur.com/uvBPcqC.jpg

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:33 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So was remain squeaky clean then?

What about using taxpayers money to shove Remain propaganda through our doors?

Just asking...

I watched that TV thing with Benedict Cumberbatch about all the tactics and dodgy stuff by the Leave Campaign, but Remain were left untarnished.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:07 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Re: Boris Johnson prosecution Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Turns out the member of the public bringing the case against Boris isn't so squeaky clean after all

And a liar to boot, according to other information (Guido):

https://order-order.com/2019/05/29/embarrassing-anti-boris-pitch-raise-2-million-gullible-remainers/

https://order-order.com/people/marcus-j-ball/
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:12 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's found guilty it *might* result in all politicians being held criminally liable and accountable for their fucking lies. We can dream.

Who knows, may, mcvey, Duncan-smith etc being prosecuted for corporate manslaughter over the deaths of thousands caused by criminal benefit reductions and sanctions? The massive increase in child poverty, let's see some stiff sentences handed out for that too.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:31 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The persecution of Leavers is becoming so blatant it's astonishing.
Anna Soubrey leafleted her constituency before the last election saying she would honour the referendum verdict. I'd live to see her in court for that.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news it looks like Martin Luther King wasn't a very nice person. Who'd have guessed? Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 30 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
In other news it looks like Martin Luther King wasn't a very nice person. Who'd have guessed? Rolling Eyes

Because he was black?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and in yet more news Adolf Hitler was kind to animals and particularly liked dogs so not all bad Wink

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The persecution of Leavers is becoming so blatant it's astonishing.
Anna Soubrey leafleted her constituency before the last election saying she would honour the referendum verdict. I'd live to see her in court for that.

It really does seem that way, the MSM would have you believe that anyone who supports leave is either racist, xenophobic, a pathological liar, below average intelligence, or all of the above.

It absolutely disgusts me if I'm honest, because I'm none of those things, but the more the remain campaign bitch and moan, the more I support leave.

Shame really, because originally I was undecided, but as the whole thing has played out, I have become convinced that we need to cut and run from the EU and the remainers are the real low lifes.

If they had played their hand differently, I could've been swayed towards them................I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:08 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to ignore Val for the rest of my life because he's... Val!

C'mon Val. Time to be honest, open and transparent here to us on the forum. I promise I will not judge you over your answer (if you dare to answer honestly). The question:

How much did you pay into the crowd fund for bringing Boris to court?

As has been said, the lies from politicians are unreal. We used to spot one or two a few decades ago but now they do almost nothing they ever promise to do when trying to get elected into office.
It's completely criminal what all politicians do. If Boris gets shagged over this one it'd be only fair and right that every other lie a politician has told is acted on too.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:31 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Re: Boris Johnson prosecution Reply with quote

Val wrote:
bhinso wrote:

A fucking private prosecution? What next private elections?

What BBC and all UK media are not telling you: for political reason justice have been already DENIED - this private prosecution just shows the total and complete failure of Met/CPS to do their job & make a proper state prosecution of the biggest electoral crime in UK's history ever!

There is ongoing investigation for Vote Leave fraud.

Which reminds me how much time is needed by NCA to investigate the biggest eletoral fraud of all times in the UK?

Justice delayed is justice denied. Fact.

Johnson, Raab, Leadsom, Gove, IDS - all Vote Leave fraudsters should have been already in jail, not running to be the next PM innit?

https://i.imgur.com/uvBPcqC.jpg

Sound abit Fascist to me

Watch Deutschland 86, reminder of the political situation under the GDR, you would sit well with that lot
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's do it in Chronological order.
Start with Bliar, THEN do Boris (if we ever get to the end of the former).

Mind you, he'd just get his lawyer missus (with a mouth shaped like a post box) to prove black was white.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I say, chronological order. Start with St. Tony.

I really don't know how he does it. He was put in the dock about Iraq and said "It wasn't an invasion, it was a DECISION".

By the end of it they were all on their feet applauding him.

WTAF?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:57 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it will come down to whether Boris intended the statement on the side of the bus to be taken literally to influence the vote in the clear and certain knowledge that it wasn't true. If this is the case, then he is guilty of something - not sure what the actual offence is without Googling it, but definitely guilty.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I suppose it will come down to whether Boris intended the statement on the side of the bus to be taken literally to influence the vote in the clear and certain knowledge that it wasn't true.

It's not just boris. Anyone, leave or remain, who uttered any falsehood, or repeated one (ignorance is no defence), is guilty. So that's (almost?) all of parliament.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:16 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

True but it will be hard to get the crowd funding necessary to prosecute remainers.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 31 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
True but it will be hard to get the crowd funding necessary to prosecute remainers.

Cause Leavers are tight? Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 302 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6