Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

That lasted well then.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Diggs This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
I've killfiled him. I bet he still spews forth stuff though; it's just that I don't have to see it, respond to it, or acquire and spread the contagion.

Yup. I've just picked up a "flame" and an "abusive". What a sad, touchy little twit the fellow is.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
What's your lap time around Brands Indy? Can you get under 56 seconds on a 35 year old bike too? If you want to mock me, put up or shut up you immature man child. The bullshit stops when the lights go out. Something you've probably never even experienced, let alone have the right to mock others over.

Do show me this local forum where I was warned for racism. I'd love to see who you've really been stalking you sad, juvenile individual.

If you recall I congratulated you rather than mocked you over your lap times...

I won't link to that Forum because I would be rightly accused of doxing if I did, and I don't think it is right for people to do that. Like I said before, you do need to be more careful what you put on the internet, because in a few clicks anybody with an axe to grind can see where you live and even which development your parents live in. Given your propensity for racial and religious hate, you make yourself a prime target for a visit from all sorts of nasty people.

Despite the fact that I think you are a knob and have asked me to reveal who you are to this Forum, I won't because I am better than you Middle Finger

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahey! Another one! Poor little chap.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:21 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens if you get negative karma from someone you've enemied?
Does it count?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is bullying? I said I wouldn't reveal who you are and I meant it. If I was malicious I could, but I'm not so I won't. Not complicated. No reason to get upset.

Likewise I expect you to extend the same courtesy to me and everybody else on here.

The minute people reveal identities on Forums where people don't like each other, it takes the thing to a whole different level and that is likely to end in tears. To me you are just words on a screen and somebody to disagree with, nothing more. Don't turn it into something else...

Oh, did you ever consider that you wouldn't get into as many arguments if you reign in the rudeness a tad?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest question lost in amongst the fite.

Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Honest question lost in amongst the fite.

Sad

Sorry.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Who is bullying? I said I wouldn't reveal who you are and I meant it. If I was malicious I could, but I'm not so I won't. Not complicated. No reason to get upset.

Likewise I expect you to extend the same courtesy to me and everybody else on here.

The minute people reveal identities on Forums where people don't like each other, it takes the thing to a whole different level and that is likely to end in tears. To me you are just words on a screen and somebody to disagree with, nothing more. Don't turn it into something else...

Oh, did you ever consider that you wouldn't get into as many arguments if you reign in the rudeness a tad?

You've already done that you hypocrite. You've discovered my real identity, researched me and studied me, just so you can play billy big bollocks on here by throwing out spinets of info about me, my family and my real life. It seems to be a form of small man syndrome bullying used by the forums lefties under 5'4", as if it gets one over on someone you wouldn't dare to face to face, purely because you think you're protected and hidden the safety of your keyboard.

You're on your last chance. You may not be as anonymous as you think.

I'm sure it wouldn't take a genius to work out my real identity - not difficult. However, I refer you to my comment about the reason why people don't do that on internet forums. It can only end in tears.

Hypothetically speaking, would you honestly come up from Kent for fisticuffs over this? Likewise, would you honestly reveal my identity in the knowledge that I'd then reveal yours and nobody here really gives a shit who we are?

Good word 'spinet' by the way. Not sure you've used it in the correct context though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 323 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2