Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
So are all the teenagers near you ethnically challenged?


The ones caught tend to be over the local average by quite some margin and that average is growing rapidly. Our town is changing and it's not for the better. In the last 6 months, a local Co-Op has had a robbery, a burglary and the cash point removed with explosives. This is in an area where the average house price is over 」450K.

They're building 20,000 homes/flats a year around the town, yet very little investment in infrastructure or job creation seems to be happening. The trains to London were packed anyway years ago and no more carriages or services have been added, so I doubt many of these recent arrivals are London commuters.

So the big question is, where are all these people being moved here now, of which a large proportion are clearly immigrants, finding work to pay for these flats they're being moved into? I suspect it's my tax paying for a lot of it.

My council tax bill has arrived. They've upped the local council part by the maximum allowed and also sneaked in a Parish council precept, so they can now charge us twice for many services. It equates to an 18% rise in local taxation for me an over 30% for people in a ward the other side of town.
The draft budget explains that central government have taken all funding away now, but have replaced it with a future bribe to meet house building targets, which the council have already budgeted for. They then explain how within 2 years, now we no longer receive central government funding, some of our council tax money will actually be given back to central government to spend elsewhere.

Our town is being destroyed by central government, used as a place to dump state funded immigrants and we're now being used as a cash cow for the privilege. Thanks Damian Green.

That might go some way to explain why my political views have moved to the way I feel right now about the top two parties.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:33 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newsflash - When the Liverpool players are away on European games, their houses on millionaire row get targeted for burglaries. It's not because immigrants, it's because affluent areas have more worth stealing.

The explosives on the cashpoint trick has been going on for some time, again not immigrants.

The council upping the precept is under the guise of local government having to generate their own finances as central government are no longer funding them.

Again, the housebuilding happens here, around half of what you say you're getting, but there's no real jobs being created, it's a commuter belt, which explains why it takes me longer to drive the mile to the motorway than it does to do the other 14 miles to get to work. It's all a ploy to get more income for the council. We have a couple of foreigners now, but not many, so that can't be the excuse.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:46 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Newsflash - When the Liverpool players are away on European games, their houses on millionaire row get targeted for burglaries. It's not because immigrants, it's because affluent areas have more worth stealing.


It's a fucking Co-Op not a house. Jesus H. Going by that flawed logic, shouldn't they be robbing Waitrose?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
The explosives on the cashpoint trick has been going on for some time, again not immigrants.


Wrong again. They caught 2 of them trying to flee back to Eastern Europe at Dover. hth. Guess the nationality Tarquin?

https://www.kent.police.uk/news/appeals-(witnesses-and-missing-people)/0219/two-men-charged-after-cash-machine-damaged-in-ashf/

Quote:
Detectives from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate have charged two men following the theft of money from a cash machine in Ashford.
Victor Coseru, 27, of Totesti, Romania, and Gica-fanica Radu, 30 of no fixed address, were charged on Saturday 9 February 2019 with burglary.


Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
The council upping the precept is under the guise of local government having to generate their own finances as central government are no longer funding them.


Did you miss the part about us funding central government with our council tax money? Sod central government funding, they're using us to pass money back to them, apparently to "distribute to areas needing help".

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Again, the housebuilding happens here, around half of what you say you're getting, but there's no real jobs being created, it's a commuter belt, which explains why it takes me longer to drive the mile to the motorway than it does to do the other 14 miles to get to work. It's all a ploy to get more income for the council. We have a couple of foreigners now, but not many, so that can't be the excuse.


It's not commuters here though by the look of it. Like I said they've not laid on more trains to London and that's where the vast majority of commuters in my town work. 10 years ago you rarely saw an Asian in the town centre, other than in Kebab shops and take away's, a few Nepalese maybe. Now around 20% of those walking around during normal working hours are clearly Muslim women in full on black dress, with a battalion of kids in tow.

I've lived here for over 30 years and it's sad to see how the town is being destroyed by the government as a dumping ground for immigrants.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:53 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39631119

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/bank-raider-gang-who-blew-11074862

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while. I do apologise that I didn't break it down into enough simple words for you.

I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes

They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do,


The Met estimate 90% af ATM fraud is committed by Romanina immigrants. Look it up.

Quote:
The claim that 90% of crime at ATMs (or cash machines) is the work of Romanian gangs has often been repeated in the press as far back as early 2012.

It can be traced back to DCI Paul Barnard, then head of the Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (DCPCU) - a police unit run in partnership with banks and financial services companies. DCI Barnard told ITV1's 'Fraud Squad' programme that:

"The fact is 92 per cent of all ATM fraud we see in this country is committed by Romanian nationals."


Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes


What utter shite. Why on earth would a Co-Op in a wealthier area have more cash in it? What "valuables" do you think customers leave there, Jewelry? Rolling Eyes

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?


You live at the other end of the country FFS! You have no idea hwat life is like in the South East. Just because you don;t get the same immigration in scouseland, doesn't mean it's not happening in the South East. The demographic changes in London are eye watering and have been posted on here recently.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:16 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really that stupid? More people spend more money there, or does that pass you by? Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't say blowing up a fucking cash machine is fraud either. Rolling Eyes skimming devices are classed as fraud, not blowing them up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And coincidentally, you have no idea how life is in the rest of the country, but yet you seem to preach like you know. You clearly don't.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:38 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Are you really that stupid? More people spend more money there, or does that pass you by? Rolling Eyes


That is utter shite. It's a convenience store, people go there for top ups, not a weekly shop. Are you saying wealthier people maybe use if for caviar, not a loaf of bread, a pint of milk and 20 fags? Wouldn't the wealthier shop an M&S Local instead, going by your retarded argument?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I wouldn't say blowing up a fucking cash machine is fraud either. Rolling Eyes skimming devices are classed as fraud, not blowing them up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Irrelevant, you said the cash point robbery wasn't committed by immigrants. Once again, you were wrong, they were Romanian immigrants, a demographic with a huge reputation for ripping off cash points, be it card skimming or plain theft.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
And coincidentally, you have no idea how life is in the rest of the country, but yet you seem to preach like you know. You clearly don't.


Correct, I don't give a flying fuck how your life is up in Scouseland, I care abut my own life, family, friends, hometown and local area.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:46 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as chuffed fags and booze are more expensive and easier to flog than caviar... Rolling Eyes

I said the explosives on the cash point trick has been going on a while.

If you care so much about your family, friends and the local area, why the obsession with Saint Tommy apparently exposing gangs that are further away than any chance of you getting another wife?
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:58 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Seeing as chuffed fags and booze are more expensive and easier to flog than caviar... Rolling Eyes


Which still proves your retarded reasoning to be wrong.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I said the explosives on the cash point trick has been going on a while.


No you didn't, you specifically said "not immigrants", which was bollocks because they were caught and were Romanian immigrants. I showed you the kent Police report detailing it. Here let me remind you as it was a few minutes ago now...

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

The explosives on the cashpoint trick has been going on for some time, again not immigrants.


Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

If you care so much about your family, friends and the local area, why the obsession with Saint Tommy apparently exposing gangs that are further away than any chance of you getting another wife?


Because, it's centred around my hometown, the town I grew up in, the town all my extended family still live, the town I follow away at football all season long. I have mentioned this several times but your so eager to yap away at me, you don't bother listening to the important bits, so waffle on talking shite, because you missed the simple facts.

mpd72 wrote:
Correct, I don't give a flying fuck how your life is up in Scouseland, I care abut my own life, family, friends, hometown and local area.


It's just like you treat anything to do with Robinson. You put so much effort into attacking and hating, that you don't actually listen to what's been said, then try to argue the toss from a point of complete ignorance, making yourself look a bit of a tw@.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:22 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's part of my post from earlier, which you clearly missed because you wanted to yap.

*Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while.*

If you care that much about your hometown, you will be moving back shortly, to do something about it?

Silly me, it's far too easy for you to hide behind your keyboard and make shouty posts there instead. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:20 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39631119

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/bank-raider-gang-who-blew-11074862

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while. I do apologise that I didn't break it down into enough simple words for you.

I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes

They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?


Have you ever been to a wealthy area? Laughing

Most wealthy areas don't have shops because the cost of building a shop there is not economical. They go to shops in nearby areas of town.
____________________
I have taken every effort to trigger you with nano-aggressions
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 10 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39631119

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/bank-raider-gang-who-blew-11074862

Not immigrants. Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while. I do apologise that I didn't break it down into enough simple words for you.

I know it's a Co-op, but seeing as wealthy(ier) people shop there, there's likely to be more cash or valuables there isn't there? Rolling Eyes

They don't lay more trains on here, but as I said, we only have token foreigners, so that can't be the reason for the homebuilding, can it?


Have you ever been to a wealthy area? Laughing

Most wealthy areas don't have shops because the cost of building a shop there is not economical. They go to shops in nearby areas of town.


I was up until recently a relatively regular visit to Formby, where the footballers live. Rolling Eyes

Anyway,
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say i知 Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:27 - 11 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Here's part of my post from earlier, which you clearly missed because you wanted to yap.

*Perhaps I should have phrased better, it's not something that purely immigrants do, and has been going on for a while.*

If you care that much about your hometown, you will be moving back shortly, to do something about it?

Silly me, it's far too easy for you to hide behind your keyboard and make shouty posts there instead. Rolling Eyes


Banana?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Jay - Z has just become rap's first Billionairre.

So drug dealing DOES pay.
Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:49 - 06 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol... whenever one of my customers tries to steer the conversation towards the delicate topic of a little surreptitious VAT evasion I always reply:

"...or you could make your money in a more honest way: like drug dealing."
____________________
Yamaha DT175 (WIP) Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter,
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:05 - 04 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLM makes a return!

Some American cop shoots a black guy who lives in the apartment upstairs. Media is only too quick to tell us about the whiteness of the cop.

When the cop got 10 years, the brother of the assassinated guy requested to give the cop a hug, which says more to me about overcoming the divisions.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 10 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
I still say that Joe Public only have themselves to blame: Stop buying the bloody drugs off them and they'll not be fighting over who owns what patch.
Although I dislike the police these days I still say it's not completely their fault. The courts are who decides what punishment to dole out but that legislation comes from government.


I saw a thing on Sky news today which saud we use so much cocaine in the uk the metabolites in our piss get into environment and can be detected in small organisms in our rivers and streams.
https://news.sky.com/story/revealed-how-much-cocaine-londoners-are-taking-every-day-11830741
____________________
My socks are on fire!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 10 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite often something like the climate change protests (nice bit of cross-thread contamination!) get a mythical figure plucked out of the air about how much money has been lost due to traffic hold-ups, etc.

I wonder how much money would be lost if all the cocaine went away? Trading floors don't run on skill Smile
____________________
Yamaha DT175 (WIP) Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter,
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: enterprise (www) - Page Generation Time: 6.28 Sec - Server Load: 1.02 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 38 - Page Size: 120.84 Kb