Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Motorcycle protection CE Standards, whats good whats bad?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 19 Jun 2019    Post subject: Motorcycle protection CE Standards, whats good whats bad? Reply with quote

So I found this article which explains better than I can, the changes in testing of garments:

https://mag.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/advice/ce-testing-how-the-law-affects-the-bike-kit-you-buy/

Cliffs:

1. Previous to this law which began in 2018, no manufacturer had to submit their protective gear for testing. I.e. jackets and trousers. Only armour was mandatory to test.

2. So if you look at some brands, usually cheaper brands, you will see on the label it will say in big letters 'CE APPROVED armour'.
Open the label or the tag, and it will explain that the armour in the garment has been tested, but the garment itself has not. And in fact on some jackets, on the tag, it will say, 'This armour should be used with a suitable protective jacket'. Amazing.

3. So with the proposed new law, all clothing to be sold as motorcycle protective clothing MUST be submitted for CE testing Specifically EN 17092 or the older test, EN 13595. These test for abrasive resistance, seam strength and tear strength - useful info to know for the consumer.

4. Note that EN 17092 is only in the provisional phase for now, meaning manufacturers do not need to put their gear in for testing yet, but the ones who do have the edge IMO, some evidence their gear holds up.

So I'm on the market for some new gear. I've lost weight and most doesn't fit me anymore so selling off for better fitting stuff. Looking for new leather trousers and kevlar jeans.
The jeans I bought the other day, Bull-It brand, which on the tag is properly CE approved and tested, even giving the test figures the garment performed. They're very comfy and I'd trust them in an off.

The brand RST, ALL of their 2019 range is now CE approved and tested, but none of their 2018 models are.

Which leads me to ask, why are there still so many big manufacturers not advertising the fact that their gear is CE approved? Yes it is provisional for now, but it is going to become law. Until this law is passed its very hard to say which brands will save your life/skin and which will blow at the seams.
Plenty of cheaper brands out there like Bikers Gear, Skintan, Bike Wear Direct:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leather-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Trousers-Biker-Jeans-Tour-Mens-CE-Armoured-Texpeed/362407472485?hash=item54612b2d65:m:mkNEFcVb8W1NVFMjx0dV4eQ

Which may not have the brand publicity or reputation, but that by no means means their products are any better or worse than the equivalent brand name which costs 3 times the price, until these laws are mandatory.
Thoughts?

ThunderGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:28 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A full CE approval will demonstrate that a garment has been tested, so is likely to have more robust seams etc., HOWEVER, there are more than one level of protection for fabrics (A, AA, AAA) and I've not yet come across a textile set that is anything above the lowest grade (A). Meanwhile, I've got CE-approved (fully lined) jeans that meet AAA standards.

Just to complicate things further, it costs money to get things tested and CE approved; for some manufacturers (particularly small ones) they simply might not bother if their products are selling well. It doesn't mean their kit isn't going to protect you, it's just not been proved by way of a certification.

There's also the fit aspect; general consensus is that good fitting lower quality gear is more likely to protect you than poor fitting better quality gear as bad fitting gear is likely to let armour move around and material to bunch up. In most cases on the roads, it's more likely you'll hit something than test the full abrasion resistance of the material so arguably it's more important the kit fits better so the armour is in the right place. Obviously the ideal situation is high quality, protective kit that fits perfectly . . .

Personally, I find the situation frustrating. I had a bit of an argument with a retailer earlier this year around a set of non-CE approved jeans I had bought, they eventually gave me a credit note and resolved the situation but I still felt that despite going into the (motorcycle accessory) shop with clear intent of buying motorcycle kit, they happily sold me something that despite armour being fitted was clearly not protective kit (not that I realised that at the time).

The situation is compounded by the fact that other than helmets, motorcycle kit is "optional" . . . interestingly the police, as they are working when wearing their kit, require it to be at the full standard as it then is classified as PPE.

Yes . . . it's a minefield, and a frustrating one at that.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderGuts wrote:
A full CE approval will demonstrate that a garment has been tested, so is likely to have more robust seams etc., HOWEVER, there are more than one level of protection for fabrics (A, AA, AAA) and I've not yet come across a textile set that is anything above the lowest grade (A). Meanwhile, I've got CE-approved (fully lined) jeans that meet AAA standards.

Just to complicate things further, it costs money to get things tested and CE approved; for some manufacturers (particularly small ones) they simply might not bother if their products are selling well. It doesn't mean their kit isn't going to protect you, it's just not been proved by way of a certification.

There's also the fit aspect; general consensus is that good fitting lower quality gear is more likely to protect you than poor fitting better quality gear as bad fitting gear is likely to let armour move around and material to bunch up. In most cases on the roads, it's more likely you'll hit something than test the full abrasion resistance of the material so arguably it's more important the kit fits better so the armour is in the right place. Obviously the ideal situation is high quality, protective kit that fits perfectly . . .

Personally, I find the situation frustrating. I had a bit of an argument with a retailer earlier this year around a set of non-CE approved jeans I had bought, they eventually gave me a credit note and resolved the situation but I still felt that despite going into the (motorcycle accessory) shop with clear intent of buying motorcycle kit, they happily sold me something that despite armour being fitted was clearly not protective kit (not that I realised that at the time).

The situation is compounded by the fact that other than helmets, motorcycle kit is "optional" . . . interestingly the police, as they are working when wearing their kit, require it to be at the full standard as it then is classified as PPE.

Yes . . . it's a minefield, and a frustrating one at that.

Yes textile is pretty bad by todays standards in safety. If you care most about road rash prevention, either kevlar or leather is your best bet.
It is frustrating but I understand it now, I just hope it becomes mandatory, thus forcing manufacturers to produce garments fit for protection.
I have found a rather small brand which produces CE approved gear, Bikers Paradise:

https://www.bikersparadise.co.uk/CE-Markings-and-Regulations.html

Seen a few second hand trousers/jackets on the bay which IMO make for very good value, high levels of protection. The crowd seem to go with Weise, RST, Dainese etc just for the brand name, having no clue if the product will actually hold up in an accident.

ThunderGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:25 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't like leather kit (for various reasons), so it frustrates me that certainly for jackets there are so few alternatives that provide a decent level of protection. If they can make an 'AAA' grade set of jeans, I don't see why the same can't be achieved for a textile jacket. Perhaps we might see more of this sort of thing once the regs come into play.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderGuts wrote:
I personally don't like leather kit (for various reasons), so it frustrates me that certainly for jackets there are so few alternatives that provide a decent level of protection. If they can make an 'AAA' grade set of jeans, I don't see why the same can't be achieved for a textile jacket. Perhaps we might see more of this sort of thing once the regs come into play.

Are there no denim, kevlar lined jackets on the market? Wouldn't look bad if its black or dark blue denim, but not sure how breathable they are.
That said I prefer kevlar jeans to leather trousers in summer so cant be that bad

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:27 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you be sure they have simulated the exact accident you might have in testing any garment?
The certification is bureaucracy for bureaucracy's sake and means sod all in the real world. If the VW scandal didn't
tell us anything else it told us the people who sell us things that require testing will falsify and manipulate test results
to get the "thing" whatever "thing" that may be, signed off so they can flog it to us. This is evident when you look at
official MPG figures vs IRL ones for instance.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
How can you be sure they have simulated the exact accident you might have in testing any garment?
The certification is bureaucracy for bureaucracy's sake and means sod all in the real world. If the VW scandal didn't
tell us anything else it told us the people who sell us things that require testing will falsify and manipulate test results
to get the "thing" whatever "thing" that may be, signed off so they can flog it to us. This is evident when you look at
official MPG figures vs IRL ones for instance.

MPG figures vs real ones might not be accurate.
But if you have two cars, one with MPG of 30, one with MPG of 70, the one with 70 is going to get better than the one with 30, even if its not 70, but more like 55.
Same with standardised testing for garments. One trouser might burn through at 3 seconds at 60mph, one might burn at 7 seconds at 60mph.
If the reality is the former burns through at 1 second and the latter burns through at 4, its still the better purchase.
To think its a bad idea is nonsensical imo. Would you rather let companies keep frauding promising this and that with zero evidence to back it up, other than 'Good brand name tho'. 'Its Dainese it must be good quality'.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this regulation only leads to more rules else what's the point. You aren't really of the belief that the powers that be
give a toss what happens to bikers are you? They're just trying to figure out a way to penalise us for not wearing CE kit
that's all. Before long it will be "Sorry sir your crash helmet was 2 years and 1 day old so we won't be paying you for your
smashed bike. Have a lovely day".

Seriously, how long til we HAVE to wear CE kit to keep our insurance valid. Once the EU get involved it won't be long.
It will probably have to all be yellow hi viz too. Just something else to put people off of buying bikes having to have a
spare 1500 quid for approved kit, after all they are really trying to get them off the road because David Attenborough
(I'd like his BBC funded air miles) said so. How long til Plod starts pulling us over to have a bit of a word about
our jacket and gloves and asks to see their labels. Sounds far fetched but these days anythings possible.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:30 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
All this regulation only leads to more rules else what's the point. You aren't really of the belief that the powers that be
give a toss what happens to bikers are you? They're just trying to figure out a way to penalise us for not wearing CE kit
that's all. Before long it will be "Sorry sir your crash helmet was 2 years and 1 day old so we won't be paying you for your
smashed bike. Have a lovely day".

Seriously, how long til we HAVE to wear CE kit to keep our insurance valid. Once the EU get involved it won't be long.
It will probably have to all be yellow hi viz too. Just something else to put people off of buying bikes having to have a
spare 1500 quid for approved kit, after all they are really trying to get them off the road because David Attenborough
(I'd like his BBC funded air miles) said so. How long til Plod starts pulling us over to have a bit of a word about
our jacket and gloves and asks to see their labels. Sounds far fetched but these days anythings possible.

Bit dramatic. The question is why on Earth would you NOT want to wear CE approved garments? Something you know you can trust to some extent in an accident. As opposed to generic brand 'leather', stitched by 6 year old Chinese kids in dirty factories with a 'Frank Thomas' label slapped on.
I don't agree that it has to be the law to 100% of the time wear CE approved everything or insurance etc is void, but if standards are put in place to stop scum companies creating cheap tat and selling it as 'motorcycle protection' Im 100% for it.
I think you're being a bit dramatic, would you drive a car with no seatbelts 24/7 just because you can? That was standardised, no kittens were harmed, many lives were saved though.

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Exactly.

Is abrasion resistance tested on a surface dressed road, or a nice smooth tarmac?

One will rip anything to shreds in seconds. Rolling Eyes

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

EazyDuz wrote:

Bit dramatic.

Let's hope so. Personally, I have a good spread of quality in bike kit Dainese, FT, Weise, Alpinestars, Sidi, Shark,
HJC as well as some no name stuff but rarely do I think "How well will this protect me" unless I was going to do
something unusual like for example the Henstridge runway thing where I know I'm going to be giving it all the bikes got
but on a normal less manic run then I'm more interested in what I choose to wear being comfortable. Especially
to be the right temperature and for me able to move about a bit on the bike without doing myself a mischief.
It doesn't make me a bad person, I just accept that biking is daft and dangerous and one day my luck will run
out and then it's fate that decides what comes next. I'm not saying don't wear kit, I always do wear a full set
but the level of protection varies a fair bit, some of my 5 lids are better than others but my favourite is the
cheapest one. I've been in the property business for plenty long enough to know not to trust pieces of paper
as guarantees. Besides while ever you have people who create the market for this stuff, people who want a 20
quid lid then they will continue to make it and sell it here, globalisation is only making this worse.

Meanwhile in the South of France 80% of people you'll see riding scoots and maxi scoots are in shorts
and t shirts. Maybe French gravel is softer or maybe there's more of a C'est la vie attitude. "Laissez faire" I think
it's called. For the one time in my life I actually side with the French. All I'm saying is for me, fit, function and style
come above protection. And as far as protection is concerned always "some" never none but that's about as much
thought it gets from me. Be boring if we were all the same though eh? I'm also not saying you're wrong in seeking
out quality gear if you want to and tbh the vast majority of my kit is from decent reputable makers but I don't spend
ages looking at spec. But like I said everyone's different.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about gravel rash and abrasion is, if you've had a serious crash it's the least of your worries, you're going to the hospital anyway, you could be out of action for months or even permanently, etc. Your mind plays down the gravel rash.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:43 - 20 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
EazyDuz wrote:

Bit dramatic.

Let's hope so. Personally, I have a good spread of quality in bike kit Dainese, FT, Weise, Alpinestars, Sidi, Shark,
HJC as well as some no name stuff but rarely do I think "How well will this protect me" unless I was going to do
something unusual like for example the Henstridge runway thing where I know I'm going to be giving it all the bikes got
but on a normal less manic run then I'm more interested in what I choose to wear being comfortable. Especially
to be the right temperature and for me able to move about a bit on the bike without doing myself a mischief.
It doesn't make me a bad person, I just accept that biking is daft and dangerous and one day my luck will run
out and then it's fate that decides what comes next. I'm not saying don't wear kit, I always do wear a full set
but the level of protection varies a fair bit, some of my 5 lids are better than others but my favourite is the
cheapest one. I've been in the property business for plenty long enough to know not to trust pieces of paper
as guarantees. Besides while ever you have people who create the market for this stuff, people who want a 20
quid lid then they will continue to make it and sell it here, globalisation is only making this worse.

Meanwhile in the South of France 80% of people you'll see riding scoots and maxi scoots are in shorts
and t shirts. Maybe French gravel is softer or maybe there's more of a C'est la vie attitude. "Laissez faire" I think
it's called. For the one time in my life I actually side with the French. All I'm saying is for me, fit, function and style
come above protection. And as far as protection is concerned always "some" never none but that's about as much
thought it gets from me. Be boring if we were all the same though eh? I'm also not saying you're wrong in seeking
out quality gear if you want to and tbh the vast majority of my kit is from decent reputable makers but I don't spend
ages looking at spec. But like I said everyone's different.

Thing is, your off will probably be when you least expect it. I.e. riding home 2 miles from the shops to pick up bread and milk. Thats the one day you decide to wear chitty jeans and a hoody.
I agree with you though, for the past few years i've been riding in Ebay gloves and cheap Ebay kevlar jeans. That whole time I could have been riding in the best gear of the best, but the outcome would be just the same.

You choose your gear you takes your chance.

Just dont ride drunk, high, on a poorly maintained bike or tired and you'll probably be OK

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:38 - 21 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please stop promoting Kevlar(tm), and refer to said garments as aramid fibre reinforced?

DuPont can't have it both fucking ways.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=327948

Laughing

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 21 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Can we please stop promoting Kevlar(tm), and refer to said garments as aramid fibre reinforced?

DuPont can't have it both fucking ways.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=327948

Laughing

Sorry, I meant the knock of version, Kev Lar.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:35 - 21 Jun 2019    Post subject: Re: Motorcycle protection CE Standards, whats good whats bad Reply with quote

EazyDuz wrote:

Which may not have the brand publicity or reputation, but that by no means means their products are any better or worse than the equivalent brand name which costs 3 times the price, until these laws are mandatory.
Thoughts?

Yeah cheap kit can work but to suggest it's just as good as well known major brands charging vastly more is weapon grade potato. Mandating CE approval isn't going to bother the big names, it's the cheap shite stuff it should bother however it won't coz they'll just sew in CE labels and carry on as normal.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 21 Jun 2019    Post subject: Re: Motorcycle protection CE Standards, whats good whats bad Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
EazyDuz wrote:

Thoughts?

Yeah cheap kit can work but to suggest it's just as good as well known major brands charging vastly more is weapon grade potato. Mandating CE approval isn't going to bother the big names, it's the cheap shite stuff it should bother however it won't coz they'll just sew in CE labels and carry on as normal.

I'll counter that with one word. Apple.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 21 Jun 2019    Post subject: Re: Motorcycle protection CE Standards, whats good whats bad Reply with quote

EazyDuz wrote:
I'll counter that with one word. Apple.

I'll counter that with opening my cupboard and comparing Force Riders, Draggin, Hood and Bullit jeans.

The Force Riders are the cheaper ones and stitching and aramid lining is not even the same ballpark as the others (though I will admit I've crashed in Force riders and they did ok).

Leather kit is the same. I recentley threw away an Aussie Bikers Gear jacket, had it for years. It was good enough (and great for the £75 it cost). However sat next to my A*'s and Richa jackets there was absolutely no comparison, the hide quality wasn't even close nor was the stitching. Looking at less saftey critical things the pocket linings were like tissue in comparison, the venting was shit and the pocket zips used to stick all the time.

If you really think this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Tab-Sturgis-Crusier-Removable-Armour-Cowhide-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket/283248786720?hash=item41f2f17d20:m:mPm0VL8VDdoS-z91Htu5CmQ&frcectupt=true

compares to this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alpinestars-Jaws-Motorcycle-Motorbike-Leather-Jacket-Black-NEW/133039747944?hash=item1ef9c97368:m:mHktuzyk_VX9wUX9cobGmog

Then either potato or you've never owned quality

Yorkshire Geek
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:51 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Exactly.

Is abrasion resistance tested on a surface dressed road, or a nice smooth tarmac?

One will rip anything to shreds in seconds. Rolling Eyes

Neither. In the old world it's done with what's more or less a big belt sander. In the new world it's an abrasive disc. This page gives some good detail of how it's better.

https://www.bull-it.com/ce

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 26 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply from J and S:

Thank you for your note. Currently we have a number of products which are tested to PrEN17902 and are fully CE certified including Dainese. RST, Alpinestars and BKS. In relation to Frank Thomas we are working on several projects and are moving towards certification for all future deliveries of product and any new products which shall be introduced.

I always felt FT gear felt a bit cheap and cheerful, more like fashion leather than safety gear. Guess it is but hopefully wont be in the future. Expect the prices to go up
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 209 days between these two posts...

Rustynut
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:34 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: More detail on CE Reply with quote

Gentlemen, ladies,
The new CE standard prEN17092 is just that. Its there to bring protective clothing into line, following very specific standards.
You won't be able to buy / sell goods labeled as protective (PPE) without the test. (Old stock is excepted.)

It costs around £2500 to test a new design of jacket with a specified lab.
Gone are the belt sanders, in comes the vicious looking Darmstadt impact and abrasion tester.
And that £2500 is just the test cost. You have to develop the product first and do some previsional testing so you don't blow 2 and half grand on a dud. And you have to submit a whole load of seam constructions for them to test separately.
And if it fails, its another 2.5K to get a re-test!
So its tough for someone like me who wants to launch a EN17092 AA jacket in waterproof leather. If I sell 100 jackets, that's £25 or more a jacket just to have that CE label on it.

But when it passes, it means its going to perform if you have a tumble - and it guarantees that the jacket meets the PPE standard on there label. The AA rating is the medium rating.
And my jacket will keep you drier than any untreated leather. Up to 2 hours which is usually enough time to get home.

You are, at present, not required by law to wear CE labelled clothing. Only gloves (in France!) and helmets.

For denim, the best performing product out there is Bollidster. They use new UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fibres in the core of their yarns (not the cracked used fibres that other UHMWPE producers use.)
They can achieve AA and AAA ratings from a single layer of their denim fabric. Its the strongest thing out there.
Above all, UHMWPE is UV resistant and does not deteriorate like other strong fibres (no names - there's a place for everyone). However, it doesn't like getting hot (<80 degrees C) so stay clear of that tailpipe.
And its all made in Europe (Portugal).

Anyhow, the new rules have got us all jumping through endless hoops - but I guess for a reason.

Blueberry
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:10 - 24 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad manufacturers are finally being forced to up their game.

Since the latest CE standards became mandatory, manufacturers have made a bunch of improvements. Dainese is a good example: the zips are now all covered with leather to avoid contact with the ground, and suits are now triple-stitched at the joints as specified by the CE standards.

This is all great. But it's clear that regulation was needed. E.g. Dainese products didn't used to be triple-stitched in high impact areas until the CE regulations changed.

Unfortunately, the new CE ratings require less protection than the original CE standard. I wouldn't trust clothing with the lowest rating (an A-rating) because it's been shown that regular denim jeans could pass the abrasion test for an A-rating!
ForsythLucas4... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 16:16 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForsythLucas42 wrote:
It is very important to wear protection when you're driving a bike. Safety comes first!

If safety comes first then the rider dont get themselves into the situiation they may come off to begin with. Hence any PPE they may employ is essentially redundant....
Safety comes from USING your head, NOT sticking it in a plastic pot and thinking you have the matter covered.

Intriguing, after the, I think it was 1982. mandating of compulsory seat belts in cars, the accident rate and severity of injuries per accident INITIALLY fell, as folk were made aware of the risks. After 12-months though the rate of accidents had increased back to the same level as pe-mandation, and risen from there, and worse the rate of injury per accident had the severity of those injuries incresed. It was put down to Risk Compensation', and the 'safer' the driver felt, the more recklessly they drove.

Suggestion of mandating safety standards for motorcycle apparel has been toyed with for over quarter of a century... but, the main advantage to standard marking is NOT to improve safety; it's significantly so that insurers can use lack of 'approved' PPE as counter claim to damages, and plod have another nice neat black and white 'pull point'.. you are or you wren't wearing mandated safety gear, therefore you are or aren't breaking the law, no grey areas no detective work required.

If you no wanna get hurt.... don't put your trust in labels.... slow down and don't ride like a dick... basically.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:34 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always remember, a cheese and red cabbage sandwich passes CE armour tests.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 17 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2