Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:12 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Keep hating though. It gives your life a purpose, because let’s face it, there’s not much else for you.

Even for you, that's somewhat ironic!
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:28 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The difference is, I'm hating the paedophiles, not the person campaigning against them, who everyone else here seems to hate more, because the paedo's are Pakistani, so must be protected and any criticism is racist, so the person doing the criticims must be demonised by BCF's Paedo Protector gang.

Only in your head dude, only in your head

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The difference is, I'm hating the paedophiles, not the person campaigning against them, who everyone else here seems to hate more, because the paedo's are Pakistani, so must be protected and any criticism is racist, so the person doing the criticims must be demonised by BCF's Paedo Protector gang.

Now Terry, you don't hate paedophiles, you've made that abundantly clear many times, however, you see ethnic paedophiles as enablers for peddling your moronic rantings, and as justification for some your somewhat iffy views, oh and of course for your misguided view of the injustice you seem to think has been handed to TR.

How do we know this, well, in part at least by your lack of condemnation of Leigh McMillan,or Richard Price, or any other white, non ethnic paedophile!.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Once again you're so wrong. We're all very, very happy that the paedos are prosecuted and jailed. We're also very happy that Tommy's two blundering attempts at self-promotion junior reporting didn't cause the trials to collapse (by luck, not judgement) and he'll hopefully think twice before trying again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:45 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Oh dear, how about the far right Paedo Protector gang!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get in there before it gets taken off youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMsOTSKJ8CI&fbclid=IwAR0Jnw852emX3k37eMKQdnrWYTGv-J7HLlwtP4wPmxjQu9U2bDy-eQrMHdA

SIKH MEN Defend Tommy Robinson, and Their Experiences with Grooming Gangs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:44 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The difference is, I'm hating the paedophiles, not the person campaigning against them

Have you ever made any donations to the person campaigning against them?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:58 - 13 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
The difference is, I'm hating the paedophiles, not the person campaigning against them

That implies he has money...

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 13 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

He hasn't done anything at all about it, except bawww on motorcycle forums.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy's supporters go to protest outside Belmarsh nick, where the great man is currently being held. Not entirely sure what it is they were hoping to achieve here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihhXGZfc8ik

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently he has now been banned from YouTube for saying that if Muslim girls were groomed, cities and towns across Europe would become war zones. I can only assume that this is considered incitement and is intended to encourage non-Muslims to commit acts of violence.

Doubtless this interpretation is wrong and driven by my Left Wing Liberal bleeding-heart, paedo-preferring values...

MDMA care to comment?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. My mistake. He is still very much in evidence. I just watched the offending video and I can see why it was banned. If you get the chance, take note of what is said around 0.40 secs... If it isn't incitement to commit acts of violence then I am a monkey's aunt...

Would the kind poster care to share the link again?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

All in all a resounding success!

Yes, he'll see the inside of a prison cell but the media are all over it like a rash. And the reason why he's being put away...

"He was giving them paedos a load of shit, innit!"

We should all take a moment to reflect on the self-sacrifice of TR/SYL Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:37 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I deleted my post because I'm not certain that's the video which got removed.

The video I thought is the one which has been removed: https://www.tr.news/its-time-for-a-political-revolution/

I can only find tabloid articles about his video being removed (an article from The Sun) and whilst the screenshots match the video, that video is actually still on his YouTube Channel.

All in all, I'm not sure what, if anything, was deleted from YouTube and what's just shoddy reporting by shitty tabloid journalists.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:45 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Tommy's supporters go to protest outside Belmarsh nick, where the great man is currently being held. Not entirely sure what it is they were hoping to achieve here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihhXGZfc8ik

Video removed so here's another video of his supporters protesting outside Belmarsh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utsMLW5XH1I

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:49 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE 6 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SAVE TOMMY’S LIFE

"Tommy is in isolation (for now), which is supposed to stop him from being murdered, but we all saw the impact on his physical and mental wellbeing"

What can you do?
1. support the appeal
2. write to him by snail mail or email (quoting his prison number and name below [removed by me])
3. become an activist and send me the photos (avi@tr.news)
4. go to the rallies (starting with one today outside his Prison from 6-8pm)
5. be his voice online
6. pray for his safety

https://www.tr.news/the-6-things-you-can-do-to-save-tommys-life/

Give him all your money so he get an even bigger house. Thumbs Up

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ste. I'm not sure what has been deleted either, but the one you thought it may be, i.e.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIM92GsPbkY&bpctr=1563113492

...is an absolute gem!!!

I can only assume this slipped through the P.R. selection process because he lets his mask slip to reveal his real aim.

"A small spark will light a fire that will burn for years to come - be that spark!"

"Fight back by all means necessary"

I think this speech will polarise opinion and if taken seriously by those waiting for his permission to start civil unrest, this could be the beginning.

A future leader of a right wing christian England, or an angry man with nine and a half weeks of dry bumming to look forward to?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:14 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
6. pray for his safety

Seriously?! Has it got that desperate Sad

"I'll pray for you, my son"

Translation:

"Sorry, you're fucked!"
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:28 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

MDMA care to comment?

Not really no. It's a bit of waste of time trying to debate with blinkered haters, with a pre-judged agenda.

Do you not think he has a point? Not only are these immigrants or second/third generation immigrants who refuse to integrate, raping underage girls, they're also only selecting victims from white British backgrounds, so are targetting victims based upon race.

In other words,they see white girls as inferior to Muslim girls and worthy of rape.

Which roughly translates to, you don't have anything intelligent to add so you're just going continue with your usual drivel

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:58 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

MDMA care to comment?

Not really no. It's a bit of waste of time trying to debate with blinkered haters, with a pre-judged agenda.

Do you not think he has a point?

He does have a point, a very selective one in an attempt to get the whole non-Muslim population hating all Muslims for the crimes of a few.

In calling for people to become 'the spark' to light a fire that will burn for years to come, he has shown himself to be just as bad as the nuttier end of the Muslim spectrum. Poor old Danny Tommo must be wondering why he spends time trying to hold crowds back, if his leader then demands that his followers 'fight back with all means necessary'....

Mixed messages from the cause?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair the paedos targeted non-Muslims rather than whites specifically. Same as Muslim drug dealers: "if you don't sell to a brother it doesn't count."

And please stop legitimising ppl who don't integrate as "immigrants" the correct term is "colonists."
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 89 of 108