Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lovely London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:44 - 31 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Broadwater Farm Estate... kids on bicycles... well I think we all know what this is about Sad

Drugs or a girl or both.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:51 - 04 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/27/carjacker-killed-himself-when-shotgun-went-off-as-he-tried-to-smash-window-10820446/

https://www.memes.at/faces/lol.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:17 - 04 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/27/carjacker-killed-himself-when-shotgun-went-off-as-he-tried-to-smash-window-10820446/

https://www.memes.at/faces/lol.jpg

This should also be in 'oils my gears' Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:10 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police are blaming having to be at Extinction Rebellion protests, therefore not preventing stabby stabbings.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:16 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Broadwater Farm Estate... kids on bicycles... well I think we all know what this is about Sad

Fuck all chance of anyone seeing anything. I suspect if the poor lad survives he'll mysteriously have no memory of the attack either.

the same broadwater farm where PC Blakelock was hacked to death in 1985?

Looks like the situation there hasn't really changed for 35 years so I'd like to see how Khan can be at fault.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Police are blaming having to be at Extinction Rebellion protests, therefore not preventing stabby stabbings.

What about the other 100+ times this year alone?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:18 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Too busy manning the carmera vans.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
bhinso wrote:

I don't see how they could have prevented it anyway, unless this is Minority Report.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I don't see how they could have prevented it anyway, unless this is Minority Report.

Exactly!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 11 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
...In all seriousness, knife crime has risen proprtionally as stop and search has been scaled back cos Khan says dass rayciss innit.

The graphs on the Al Beeb link highlight this link perfeclty.

Actually I was looking at those graphs and knife crime sorta paralleled the state of the economy.

Surely when the economy tanked after 2008 you'd expect knife crime to go up if, as we're told over and over, it's about those poor, disadvantaged kids. They'd need to steal to eat, dontcha know!

But no, when there's more money in the system there's more disposable income and then people are more likely to treat themselves to some white powder. And as more money ends up in the hands of drug gangs those sort of people start taking their chosen profession a bit more seriously so more turf wars.

My suggestion is only to buy your drugs from the Russian mafia: you don't see them getting in the papers every day! (Maybe they're just better at handling PR Thinking ) Giving your drug money to Afro-Caribbean dealers is as good as murder Sad

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 14 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
My suggestion is only to buy your drugs from the Russian mafia: you don't see them getting in the papers every day! (Maybe they're just better at handling PR Thinking

Salisbury.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:30 - 20 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely Milton Keynes today.

Two 17-year-old boys dead after house party stabbing.

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/two-17-year-old-boys-dead-after-house-party-stabbing-11364404286344

We do it right here in MK. A win win if ever there was one. Thumbs Up

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:32 - 21 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
the same broadwater farm where PC Blakelock was hacked to death in 1985?

Looks like the situation there hasn't really changed for 35 years so I'd like to see how Khan can be at fault.

Au contraire Rodney, I'm from Tottenham and can confirm they'd really sorted the place out. In the early 2000s it was one of the safest places in Tottenham with virtually zero crime. It's gone down the shitter in the last couple of years though.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 21 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So Milton Keynes has also become a city of “culture” too then?

Part and Parcel of living near too many concrete cows.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:18 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So Milton Keynes has also become a city of “culture” too then?

In a roundabout way

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:01 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest Yougov polls for Mayoral voting intention make for grim reading.

Khaaaaaaaan at the top with 45%, twice as much as the nearest challenger.

Opium Rory can only manage 13%.

How many times are Muslims allowed to vote in this?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 09 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldn't make this up.................

Teenager charged with murder of 18-year-old man at London knife awareness course

I shouldn't laugh but sod it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/teenager-charged-with-murder-of-18-year-old-man-at-london-knife-awareness-course-11364409383012
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 170 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 17 of 33