BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Febreze

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:21 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Febreze Reply with quote

If Febreze neutralises odours, how come you can buy scented versions?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Re: Febreze Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

A valid point.

It also neutralises anybody with allergies or asthma. In years to come it will be realised that all these 'smelly' household products are a cause of of respiratory problems IMO.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:18 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Re: Febreze Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

How come they issue crutches at our local walk-in centre?

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:34 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asthma and Febreze destroys me.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

All air fresheners smell like brothels.
Thinking
Or is it ... all brothels smell like air fresheners ... Thinking

Its no better or worse than Air du Toxic Zoflora after a huge dump.

Puke

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I just have a scented oil burner thingie in there.
One of them wax melt things.
Little stash of tea lights and a lighter.
Sorted.
Takes a while to permeate, but much nicer than air fresheners.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like those sticks that poke out of a small glass jar and soak up the scented liquid inside.
I don't have asthma but those aerosol fresheners get on my lungs something awful.
The ones for de-stinking trainers are the worst.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:48 - 22 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I maided in one place where you weren't allowed to give the 5-minute warning knock.

The girls had to discreetly time their punters by the music they played, and then five minutes before the time was up, I was supposed to go and spray air freshener REALLY near the bedroom door.

But sometimes an Olympic SexGod type would come in and they'd be thrashing around and not hear me spritz the air freshener noise, and run over time.

They always got the hump when that happened. Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 24 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yankee Candle.

Most twee fucking thing ever invented.

Just missing the letter W.

Febreez sucks a blue Wales cock too.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:16 - 24 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spraying someone with fabreeze is a polite way of telling them to wash their clothes or take a bath. It's much more polite than

https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/MP-nz1CI0Lyjm3-O0-Fm2DWCU90=/420x240/https://public-media.si-cdn.com/filer/8e/fe/8efe666b-7128-4e9c-97b1-f5d3be95d823/body_odor.jpg

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 24 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I maided in one place where you weren't allowed to give the 5-minute warning knock.

The girls had to discreetly time their punters by the music they played, and then five minutes before the time was up, I was supposed to go and spray air freshener REALLY near the bedroom door.

But sometimes an Olympic SexGod type would come in and they'd be thrashing around and not hear me spritz the air freshener noise, and run over time.

They always got the hump when that happened. Laughing

The brothel I worked in (yes, men can work in brothels too, get over it) would have needed Febreeze in bulk, industrial quantities to neutralise the smells from the the washing machine Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:44 - 25 Oct 2019    Post subject: Re: Febreze Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

Febreze is for when the house stinks of weed and your parents are getting home soon. Scented versions are so that it smells like cleaning which wins you bonus points with your parents.

That and brothels.

Stay classy BCF. Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:14 - 25 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
neutralise the smells from the the washing machine Shocked

Not a single knocking shop I ever set foot in had a noticeably smelly washing machine output. Did they do a lot of hard sports, perhaps?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:39 - 25 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Spraying someone with fabreeze is a polite way of telling them to wash their clothes or take a bath. It's much more polite than

Not just that, the body odor is mainly a dietary and health issue. Healthy people do not reek. Wink

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 26 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Not just that, the body odor is mainly a dietary and health issue. Healthy people do not reek. Wink

I don't know. Some people just smell of their weird environment.
African men often smell of onions, I've noticed (can you tell I get the LondonUnderground a lot?). Although Eastern European men often smell of garlic sausage, cos they eat it with their fingers, innit.

And there's a particular unpleasant smell, which is environmental rather than bodily, which many people seem to have about themselves, male or female, I think its something to do with the cleaning products (bleach) they use. I used to especially notice it when I was minicabbing. Kind of a council-flat-overbleached-detergenty kind of smell. Not Jeyes Fluid, which is another level of vileness entirely. But just ... really horrid. I used to hate when people who smelled like that got in. I'd actually rather they smelled of Joop! (and I really hate that, haha).

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:38 - 27 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stinking fucking feet, Arse crack, armpits and breath. Febreez the shit out of those places and most world problems would disappear on the breeze.

Or just force stench mongers to use soap and water more frequently and possibly an anti-fungal something too.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 27 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's just about being as tight as a ducks arse.
We have people at work who are famously miserly who absolutely hum by the end of the week.
I refuse to be in their proximity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:30 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I think it's just about being as tight as a ducks arse.
We have people at work who are famously miserly who absolutely hum by the end of the week.
I refuse to be in their proximity.

I work with Asians and Arabs.
Mostly it's as hot as fuck 36° Centipede during a bigbpart of the day. Dips to around 22° Centipede over night.

I think they do wash daily but the problem.i have with them or in fact anyone is their taste in deodorant smell.
They think the 50p can of butane, H2O and some chemical formula with a scent is OK.

Some of it makes my eyes water.

But mostly reminds me of how many folk dont consider other's olfactory senses.

It's better than armpit, Arse-crack stinky-minge or baw-sack but I wish a more subtle perfume were available for poor or cheap people.

I think it's nigh time that we told people about their halitosis and B.O. but also their lackadaisical/careless approach to perfume choice.

1st World Problems et al and cetera.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:37 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I wish a more subtle perfume were available for poor or cheap people.

I'd love to be in charge of the advertising campaign for that one.

BCF suggestions for the name?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:10 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

With stinky people I once bought someone I worked with a bar of Zest soap for Xmas. I wrapped it in paper and handed it to them. It didn't work. He smelt of beef all of the time - like a beefy crisps smell. He wore white shits or should I say a white shirt all week. The armpits were yellow by Friday.

Oh gosh just remembered another smelly person story.
A woman from my old village and aged around 25 by this time. She came from a not too bright family and she smelt lots. She had friends and one day they collared her about it - it was their way of helping a friend. They told her about her smell and they wanted to help. Long story short the smell was (I'm so sorry folks) she'd use the same sanitary towel for her whole period. No-one around her had told her anything different. Yup bad blood and lord knows what else. I now feel sick. Febreze couldn't have fixed that.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:00 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Period Poverty?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/MP-nz1CI0Lyjm3-O0-Fm2DWCU90=/420x240/https://public-media.si-cdn.com/filer/8e/fe/8efe666b-7128-4e9c-97b1-f5d3be95d823/body_odor.jpg

That pic of the girl in the gas mask does something for me. I've had a quick look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's my nightly entertainment sorted.

https://i.imgur.com/wt5dPbO.jpg

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:01 - 28 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
stench mongers

potential band name of the year alert

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:35 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
the girl in the gas mask does something for me.

We Found 9,591 Clips With "Gas Mask"

(We Found 774 Clips With "Gas Mask Farting" Laughing)

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:01 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkPal.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 152 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1