st3v3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:34 - 25 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Have you tried walking very far in Scotland? Flat it ain't Laughing
Laughing Laughing
MCN wrote:

Witches and ghost believers.

Round the fuckers up and put them where they cannot be seen or heard.
Now, see, I HAVE seen something but I can't begin to explain it.

In my parents house probably 10 years ago, at the top of the stairs, I saw a figure plain as day. This figure was a woman in the colour of dry cement, everything - clothing, hair, the works.
But, this woman who was my dad's grandma died before I was born, and 50 miles away from where I saw the figure, we moved into the house years after she died so she was never even there, the housing estate wasn't built before she died.

Explain that? I only recognised her 2 days later in a family photo and it scared the fuck out of me. Laughing

If NASA were pulling off some elaborate conspiracy then why would Elon Musk, the Chinese and Russians play along?

Pjay wrote:

I'm not saying the earth isn't warming, my argument is that it always has since the last ice age.

I mean all you need to do is look at the tiny increases to know it's not going to end the world anytime soon, if ever.
No but it ending our version of the world (conditions we need) is a huge problem for us.

Ste wrote:
The earth is flat and Finland doesn't exist. Thumbs Up

"Finland is not a real country. Not only is it not a real country but there is actually no landmass there at all, and the space between Sweden and Russia is actually empty ocean.
I wanted to laugh at this, but I do know there's a country currently offering a reward to anyone who can prove it doesn't exist, contrary to some fuckwits say it doesn't.
Obviously, if it didn't exist, the people running it couldn't offer a reward.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:38 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this on facebook videos: https://www.facebook.com/TheUniversalTruthProject/videos/772592816488253/

(sorry couldn't locate on YouTube)

Not flat Earth exactly, but it does mention the firmament which is something flat Earthers bang on about. This is "proof" that NASA is lying to us (apparently). Some of the videos are pretty convincing and had me scratching my head.

I'd love to hear your response to each clip. 10 in total.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:37 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even need to watch it. The problem with all these conspiracy theories is breadth...

There's probably some study out there that gives you the tipping point of how many people you need involved in a project before an inevitable leak. Lets call it the COOTB number (Cat Out Of The Bag.)

Something like secret service agencies the COOTB will be quite high: everyone has been vetted, signed legal documents and understand that all the info is NOT to be divulged possibly on pain of death Shocked And still stuff leaks.

Offshore banking funds have an even higher COOTB and still stuff leaks...

So NASA have faked everything? And the Russians, and the Japanese, and the Chinese, and the Indians, and the Pakistanis, and everyone in the ESA... the list goes on.

NASA can't get away with shit as all the other space agencies would love an opportunity to point and laugh. And to say they're all in it up to their necks is pure insanity.

This is what comes of closing down mental institutions and employing "Care in the Community" Sad

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:50 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the video! It's interesting, if nothing else.

The one I can't understand is the Tim Peake footage. You see him on a video in the background at houston space centre and also when he performs a back flip it's like the gravity suddenly re-engages.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:12 - 01 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a set of similar video clips a couple of months ago. The main thing I remember is those fake backflips. They are painfully fake - I agree there's something very fishy going on there.

However, I don't think this says anything other than the American government have faked stuff to make themselves look better. I do believe people went to the moon, I believe there really is an ISS orbiting earth, and I believe the earth is very much not flat!

In the realm of physics and engineering, space stuff is not impossible to achieve. It's just expensive and seems to have a lot of political charge, hence the high chance that things are faked.

Also consider that the astronaut stuff is just one small corner of what space agencies do. Look into stuff like Voyager, Cassini and the likes. Those things are awesome, with ton of geeks running the show, who I highly doubt would collectively commit to one big lie.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:06 - 01 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:

The one I can't understand is the Tim Peake footage. You see him on a video in the background at houston space centre and also when he performs a back flip it's like the gravity suddenly re-engages.

No, it's not. It's a video made by a moron for morons.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 01 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

No, it's not. It's a video made by a moron for morons.

Way to suck the fun out of it...

Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:48 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/justindchapman/status/1231336002175717376

Flat Earther "Mad" Mike Hughes dies in home made rocket.

Well, that bit of earth is certainly flatter than it was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dynax
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:08 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Stupid twat! I could have told that the earth is NOT FLAT or ROUND it doesn't exist it's a fantasy NOTHING is REAL except for MOTORBIKES Laughing Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:44 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Who crowd funded this?

They must be culpable in assisted suicide (or sumat).

🤔 🙄

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Who crowd funded this?

They must be culpable in assisted suicide (or sumat).

🤔 🙄

It was clearly a government air strike to stop this guy showing that the earth is in fact flat. We're getting too close up the truth.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
It was clearly a government air strike to stop this guy showing that the earth is in fact flat. We're getting too close up the truth.

Jeez... That does make some sense.

Last edited by MCN on 16:45 - 23 Feb 2020; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:03 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

All his followers all over the globe are mourning his death.

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:26 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Well that's this years Darwin award sorted. Twisted Evil

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 23 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

martin734 wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Well that's this years Darwin award sorted. Twisted Evil

Don't post the prize out just yet.
It's only February.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 24 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClJlarfyhE

In reality, Schof was delighted that people were distracted from thinking about Matthew McGr Shhh!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:09 - 24 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genuine insanity:

https://i.imgur.com/8m92yy2.png

And here's some more stupid: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmartMetersHealthProblemsUK/

Gagged

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 25 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Getting close to a unified theory of conspiracies there.
Needs more Nazi moon base

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:34 - 25 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the modern version of don't leave household sockets switched on without a plug in because the electricity will leak onto the floor and hurt you when it's stood in.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 60 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3