Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What's With Idiots Buying Dashcams For YouTube?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: What's With Idiots Buying Dashcams For YouTube? Reply with quote

This person is from my home town. Leicester.
All of her videos are 99% of the time her being wrong and aggressive over nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7jdWFvPAAA Skip to 1:38 - The dozy cow takes the left lane to go into the third lane and right turn cutting up a Ford Focus in the process. I doubt she actually took the footage to the police. Rolling Eyes

What lack of self awareness, in her other videos she speeds up to 30MPH accelerating harshly to mini round abouts blasting her horn. Laughing

Seems like everyone that owns a dashcam and puts videos on YouTube goes out looking for trouble. Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:12 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: Re: What's With Idiots Buying Dashcams For YouTube? Reply with quote

Boxing wrote:
Skip to 1:38

https://youtu.be/v7jdWFvPAAA?t=99

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:18 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.quickmeme.com/img/0a/0abe91b739529c6e23910fe4eb8d709403748811a82b09760f4101b2c2d99c0c.jpg

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: Re: What's With Idiots Buying Dashcams For YouTube? Reply with quote

Boxing wrote:

Seems like everyone that owns a dashcam and puts videos on YouTube goes out looking for trouble. Laughing

Yes that is how it is. Look at any dashcam compilation and it is 50% bad drivers uploading videos of themselves getting angry.

Almost as bad as the bad drivers are the ones who get themselves into incidents where they will technically be in the right but could have easily avoided any issue had they not just backed off a bit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Person recording thinks other driver is going to outside lane, and the other one thinks she should hug the inside as opposed to cutting into their path... on this instance.

R/H lane for the two turn right lanes, and left lane to hug the left one?

Seems like a bit of a free for all.

I like to watch crash videos sometimes and you notice a few regulars.

I can't imagine being angry for long enough to get all the way home, upload it and then feel it did any good.

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 03 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJD wrote:
Person recording thinks other driver is going to outside lane, and the other one thinks she should hug the inside as opposed to cutting into their path... on this instance.

R/H lane for the two turn right lanes, and left lane to hug the left one?

Seems like a bit of a free for all.

I like to watch crash videos sometimes and you notice a few regulars.

I can't imagine being angry for long enough to get all the way home, upload it and then feel it did any good.

The lane should be left lane to go straight in the left lane. The right lane at the traffic lights that the Focus was in is for the second lane straight next to her towards Welford Road, or right onto St Margaret's Way, which she also wanted to go but was in the wrong lane.
In all of her videos she's overly aggressive and looking for trouble. She's not all there. She deletes any comments that complain about her driving as well. Laughing

matto
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 03:12 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are no signs or markings so the middle lane is just a merging situation, unfortunately when one entitled idiot drives into the same road space without checking or even considering that another entitled idiot will be doing the same you get footage like the above. Also I reckon the 'police' just said what they needed to get rid of her.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:49 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I commented - she's turned comments off!

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:56 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Re: What's With Idiots Buying Dashcams For YouTube? Reply with quote

Boxing wrote:
This person is from my home town. Leicester.
All of her videos are 99% of the time her being wrong and aggressive over nothing. . . .

Perhaps she only uploads to get it all out of her Syston.

IGMC Doh!

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
I commented - she's turned comments off!

I commented as well, and on previous videos I even broke down all the faults in one of her videos with timestamps and she just deleted them. Laughing

She isn't the full ticket.

In one of her clips she's in a merge lane and the car on the left let one in and then proceeded to accelerate to not let her in. Completely went over her head that it's merge in turn. Rolling Eyes Then in the same video she's beeping and swearing at people who use the filter lane to overtake her. Rolling Eyes It's a white 2010 shape Fiesta to avoid on Leicester roads. Thumbs Up

She uses all the same roads as me I can't wait to appear in one of her videos. Mr. Green
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 171 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1