Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Penis question

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Penis question Reply with quote

An interesting news article...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/veteran-feels-normal-again-after-worlds-first-penis-and-scrotum-transplant/ar-AAJYH1Y?ocid=spartanntp

My question is, should this operation be available on the NHS in a similar vein (sorry...) to breast enlargement, and if not, should it be available privately as the male equivalent of snatch-tightening?

My personal view is that the money would be better spent on small-handed prostitutes and a decent shrink.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:14 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's because you're insecure, no. If it's because you had pieces of you blown off by an IED, yes.

Next.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am impressed his brand new penis works. Even being able to piss correctly is definitely a huge improvement in his life, let alone being able to have erections and even orgasm.

Speaking of insecurities, doesn't NHS pay for erection implants? Those ''rubber'' tubes they put inside you penis with a small balloon filled with water connected to those tubes implanted under the skin. Now, I do not need such trickery, yet, however I watched this Czech talk show and one of the guests was a surgeon who does this kind of stuff, explaining the cost and mentioning the NHS, for instance, pays for such procedure. Is that so?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:27 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The procedure should only be available to upstanding citizens, not any Tom, Dick or Harry fnarrr

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did it in the wrong order - had his legs blown off too - gonna crunch his balls until he gets new legs..

Story time!: Middle school. Us being idiots and fighting and sh*t and a mate got kicked so hard in his balls that they burst. Got taken to hospital and immediately operated on and he was given prosthetic balls. His school name then on? Placka Knacka.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

Story time!: Middle school. Us being idiots and fighting and sh*t and a mate got kicked so hard in his balls that they burst. Got taken to hospital and immediately operated on and he was given prosthetic balls. His school name then on? Placka Knacka.

mate used to ride bmx, he hit a massive jump and came down on the frame bar and split his nutsack open, he said it wasn't that bad the most painful thing was the catheter Silence

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:09 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think feathers McGraw won't need one on account of him being a complete prick.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:52 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transplant!! That takes the edge off the saying " I wouldn't touch her with yours" Laughing

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:02 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it still classed as cheating if it's not yours?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:22 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
I am impressed his brand new penis works. Even being able to piss correctly is definitely a huge improvement in his life, let alone being able to have erections and even orgasm.

Speaking of insecurities, doesn't NHS pay for erection implants? Those ''rubber'' tubes they put inside you penis with a small balloon filled with water connected to those tubes implanted under the skin. Now, I do not need such trickery, yet, however I watched this Czech talk show and one of the guests was a surgeon who does this kind of stuff, explaining the cost and mentioning the NHS, for instance, pays for such procedure. Is that so?

Yes, the NHS does do it and no, you cant come over here and have it done. Laughing

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:10 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

Yes, the NHS does do it and no, you cant come over here and have it done. Laughing

I'm quite baffled why the taxpayer would even pay for such procedure. It's not like not being able to get an erection would be a life threatening matter.

By the way, the budget version of this was a thick metal wire, in a rubber sleeve, implanted inside of the penis, that you could bend to a desired shape. No hoses, no balloons, just a good old binding wire, well a thick binding wire, with which you may mold your pride into a ''action ready'' state. Confused

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:03 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

By the way, the budget version of this was a thick metal wire, in a rubber sleeve, implanted inside of the penis, that you could bend to a desired shape. No hoses, no balloons, just a good old binding wire, well a thick binding wire, with which you may mold your pride into a ''action ready'' state. Confused

That's Screwfix, not the NHS. Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

To kill two birds with one stone, people who don't identify as men could become donors when they have their trans op.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:04 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
To kill two birds with one stone, people who don't identify as men could become donors when they have their trans op.

Link from Ste showing video of penis being turned inside out* in trans op incoming....

*Technically outside in.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:08 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the new Organ Donor law coming soon I wonder how many cocks will be sewn onto new bodies.

Note for new user: Treat it like you stole it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:42 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
With the new Organ Donor law coming soon I wonder how many cocks will be sewn onto new bodies.

Note for new user: Treat it like you stole it.

I read this as multiple cocks per person. One for the pink and one for the stink Laughing Laughing Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 81 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1