Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Labour and Antisemitism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a book by this guy years ago on jewish holocaust charoties and how corrupt they are. Hes a respected academic and expert on the Israeli/Palastine situation.
Norman Finklestein talking about the Corbyn anti-semitism thing.
https://youtu.be/OPYfLY2cAi4
Potted version
https://youtu.be/JEX5OGmXLz4
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
...and treating Palestinians as second class citizens in their own territory.

Who's territory? Wasn't there a war (several in fact) and I think the Israelis won every one of them.

Really stupid question: who actually are these "Palestinians" ? There hasn't been a country called Palestine for quite some time.

As far as I'm aware, there was never a country called Palestine at all!

But I think you're deliberately toying with meaning here, instead of focusing on the point. Whether these folk have an officially recognised country or not, they are still being treated as second class citizens. It's an obvious apartheid, and is sadly condoned by the west because Israel is backed by America.

Sure, you could be really blunt and simply accept that Israel were the aggressors in a territorial war and they won, so Palestinians should just leave. But that doesn't really help. Do you want more refugees heading toward Europe?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Who's territory?

If you are implying that the illegal parasitic state of Israel was founded on fairness and is without prejudice then I think someone has been well and truly taken in.

Let me get this straight. The same people that want sympathy for being tormented in Germany in the 30s and 40s are looking for support for inflicting the same torment on Palestinians? Then they wonder why they’re vilified by so many people round the world? Land grabs are in place all the time but get no media coverage (unsurprisingly). This is the Israel that had broken 77 UN resolutions between 1955 and 2013 so we can add at least a few more to that up to now.
Read the Balfour Declaration. Signed by wealthy Jewish banker Walter Rothschild from our desperate Government promising land (that was never ours to give away in the first place) to the “Jewish people” . It was in exchange for America’s assistance against Germany in WW1, incidentally a European war the USA had no business being in in the first place. Especially after that sell out rat bastard Woodrow Wilson PROMISED in a re election that young Americans wouldn’t be going to war in the first place.
That was, by the way, the same Woodrow Wilson that signed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 , essentially handing over America finances to a private bank that just happened to be owned by 10 wealthy Jewish families as his Presidential campaign had been funded by them. There was , as there still are many, decent and forthright Jews and former Zionists that can/did and still attest to this. One went by the name of Benjamin Freedman (iirc) that was part of Wilson’s council that eventually called time on this and was castigated and vilified for speaking openly and honestly about the banking cabal that really call the shots.
Am I an anti Semite? I couldn’t give a fuck as it’s another propaganda slur word attached to people so they dare not criticise those who support apartheid in the Middle East. If you can’t speak openly about a subject without being labelled it tells you something right there.

So lets be clear, what you are saying is:

Jew moves to the Middle East: Parasite
Muslim moves to Britain: Cultural enrichment

Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:58 - 09 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
As far as I'm aware, there was never a country called Palestine at all!

But I think you're deliberately toying with meaning here, instead of focusing on the point. Whether these folk have an officially recognised country or not, they are still being treated as second class citizens. It's an obvious apartheid, and is sadly condoned by the west because Israel is backed by America.

Sure, you could be really blunt and simply accept that Israel were the aggressors in a territorial war and they won, so Palestinians should just leave. But that doesn't really help. Do you want more refugees heading toward Europe?

First thing I'm thinking: who gets to decide when/where we set the line that "it's these peoples' land." It's far too easy to say "Israeli Parasites" but that implies that the people there before (who we'll nominally refer to as the Palestinians) have more "rights" than the Jews that were later installed. But the Palestinians took the land from someone else who took the land from someone else etc. all the way back thousands of years. It's one of the most hotly contested plots of land in history. I really don't see what's special about the Palestinians.

Why is it called "Israel"? Because back in history people with and awful lot of money, guns and vested interests said so. It seems to be the height of hubris to believe we're now in some enlightened age where these things can get sorted out with a polite chat.

However I concede that keeping some "natives" to kick about as a low paid underclass is pretty uncouth. Kick 'em all out and be done with it rather than a steady stream of cruelty. Refugees? Somebody else's problem; that is the policy of most countries.

I do wonder why the Palestinians stick to the Gaza Strip and the West Bank like limpets when we have a deluge of "refugees" crossing Europe. One might even go as far as to believe unseen forces outside of Israel have an interest in keeping them there Rolling Eyes

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:31 - 09 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I do wonder why the Palestinians stick to the Gaza Strip and the West Bank like limpets when we have a deluge of "refugees" crossing Europe. One might even go as far as to believe unseen forces outside of Israel have an interest in keeping them there Rolling Eyes

Probably for the same reason most English didn't leave when the Normans took over.

And at that time there were no strictly enforced borders either, so it was, in your kind of words - "people who we will nominally call 'English'" - sticking around like limpets.

Same as any invader/invaded scenario in history.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 09 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Probably for the same reason most English didn't leave when the Normans took over.

And at that time there were no strictly enforced borders either, so it was, in your kind of words - "people who we will nominally call 'English'" - sticking around like limpets.

And there we have it: you say "English" when you should have said "Anglo-Saxon" invaders. They took the land from the partly Romanised tribes who in turn pushed out the Celts. Who's land?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:03 - 10 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

And there we have it: you say "English" when you should have said "Anglo-Saxon" invaders. They took the land from the partly Romanised tribes who in turn pushed out the Celts. Who's land?

I think you're digging in the wrong direction with that point.

The fact of the matter is that people don't just up and leave when their homeland is invaded or colonised .

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:27 - 10 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

One huge difference there was cultural assimilation. Within a couple of generations the few (and it was a few) Normans and the Saxons were indistinguishable.

The sort of integration we could only dream about nowadays.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:55 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimately I feel the mostly left-wing hang wringing over "native peoples" leads us down a bizarre rabbit hole where we all self-flagellate with nettles and barbed wire for killing off the Neanderthals all those years ago Shocked

About the only group I have any sympathy for is the Aborigines in Australia - so-called "civilisation" hasn't done them any favours at all - but the Palestinians aren't anywhere close to what you could call "an ancient and noble indigenous people."

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:57 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
The fact of the matter is that people don't just up and leave when their homeland is invaded or colonised .

The corpses at the bottom of the Mediterranean say different.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:20 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

To play devil's advocate, how would you feel if the Germans had invaded us in WWII, or even Napoleon in the 19th Century? Do you think criticism of your desire to get rid of them would be justified on grounds of you not being able to trace your lineage back to the Flintstones?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
To play devil's advocate, how would you feel if the Germans had invaded us in WWII, or even Napoleon in the 19th Century? Do you think criticism of your desire to get rid of them would be justified on grounds of you not being able to trace your lineage back to the Flintstones?

We would all be under the impression it was for the best. The winner writes history.

Anyway, if the Nazi's had won, I'm sure Jeremy would happily oversee the Jewish extermination in Britain.

On a serious note, when do these atrocities expire?

We have the guilt for African slaves, no one gives a monkeys about the slaves Rome took.

We have the Muslim troubles now, no one remembers the amount killed and enslaved when they took Constantinople, an estimated 50000 enslaved or killed, or the fact the Ottoman empire was built on slavery.

Stalin killed way more of his own people than the war did. Killed way more than Hitler did but while it is acknowledged, he isn't vilified like Hitler. Winner wins.

It is pretty well agreed the Roman invasion of Britain brought civilisation to our island. I'm not sure Boudica and her daughters and people would have held that view.

Let's be honest, we all twist history to suit our beliefs.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Diggs wrote:

We would all be under the impression it was for the best. The winner writes history.

Let's be honest, we all twist history to suit our beliefs.

True enough about the winner writing history. Not sure whether 80 years of German history books would be enough to convince us that the invasion was in our best interests though!!!

My point remains - should an invaded and subjugated population not have the right to defend itself against the invader, even some years after the event?

As for JC leading the Einsatzgruppen, not likely as he would have been one of the first up against the wall due to his far Left politics...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:36 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

My point remains - should an invaded and subjugated population not have the right to defend itself against the invader, even some years after the event?

As for JC leading the Einsatzgruppen, not likely as he would have been one of the first up against the wall due to his far Left politics...

Shall we say 100 years then forget about it? That way there is no chance anyone who fought against the invader is still alive.

The Irish go on about how Cromwell treated them - no Cromwell didn't treat you badly, he did it to a group who lived on that land 400 years ago. No one around now can be held responsible for what happened then. Different times, different ideas.

The blacks go on about the slave trade - none of them were slaves and actually most of them in the countries where their ancestors were slaves have a better life than most of the blacks in Africa. No one around now can be held responsible for what happened then. Different times, different ideas.

etc. etc.

So, I vote for 100 year cut off period.

As for your second point, add the Abbopotamus to being put up against the wall with Jeremy and I could feel sad about Hitlers plans not coming to fruition. Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea. By that rule the Palestinians still have 29 years of legitimate gripe though...

As for the other, if following form the Nazis would also have gotten rid of the LGBTXYZs, Gypsies, disabled and the Jehovah's Witnesses. Some here may argue this to be a good thing as it would mean no more Mel and Sue, curses from lucky heather beggars and unwanted knocks on the door on Sunday mornings. It could also be argued that it would free up the closest parking spaces at the supermarket....

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Interesting idea. By that rule the Palestinians still have 29 years of legitimate gripe though...

As for the other, if following form the Nazis would also have gotten rid of the LGBTXYZs, Gypsies, disabled and the Jehovah's Witnesses. Some here may argue this to be a good thing as it would mean no more Mel and Sue, curses from lucky heather beggars and unwanted knocks on the door on Sunday mornings. It could also be argued that it would free up the closest parking spaces at the supermarket....

Excellent point. Laughing

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:22 - 11 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to wind you two up even more - a new phase of blue badges are being dished out, this time for those hidden illnesses such as anxiety.
Should make for some awesome fights in car parks.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 139 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8