Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:39 - 26 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2019/10/23/man-who-drove-at-group-of-girls-punched-one-in-the-face-then-kicked-police-officer-in-the-chest-spared-jail/

Quote:
A man who drove at a group of girls, punched one in the face, then kicked a police officer in the chest while being arrested has been spared an immediate jail sentence.......

He was speeding, drinking alcohol and was unable to keep his car on the correct side of the road

When they finally got out of the car on the A53 between Shrewsbury and Shawbury, he drove at them and swerved at the last moment just missing them.

He then punched one of the girls in the face when she wouldn't get back in the car.

Abi was also aggressive towards a passer-by who intervened and smashed her mobile phone, then kicked a police officer in the chest while he was being put into the back of a van.

I wonder why?

Quote:
Youssef Abi,....... his come country of Syria

Ahh. Thought so before I even read it.

He must be a pretty crap mussie if he was drunk....
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the head of ISIS was assassinated yesterday.

My condolences and thoughts are with Jeremy Corbyn at this difficult time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:46 - 27 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still dindunuthin though.

Also, I still don't get how he had white feet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:13 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This London bridge thing.....

I gather from what I have read the killer had been overpowered by the public when the police arrived.

Now if that was the case why did they shoot him (not that I'm complaining I must add. A dead terrorist is a good terrorist etc.) but I'm surprised the lefties aren't screaming police brutality from the rooftops if that is the case.

I actually hope the cops shouted 'let him go and run away' then shot him. Thumbs Up

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:26 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The lefties are screaming this all over Twatter

You must have a different bunch of lefties on your feed then. The general consensus from what I read is that he didn't die slowly enough...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:50 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite funny this morning coming into work, listening to BBC London. Somehow the producers let an ordinary member of the public voice their opinion:

"Send them back!"

But what if they were born in this country?

"Send them back to their parents country!"

You can't do that...

"They don't like this country I don't want such people here. You can thrown them in the sea for all I care!"

...etc. You could almost hear Vanessa Feltz squirming in her studio seat Laughing

Obviously you can't "send them all back" don't be so crass! The word you're looking for is exile Twisted Evil

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:07 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

You could almost hear Vanessa Feltz squirming in her studio seat

Thanks for that. I now have a mental image I really don't want with sound-effects!!!!

Hope she put some newspaper down first Sick

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragic event, and right before the forthcoming Christmas Market Snacks too...

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:21 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to know more about the Polish guy who went "full Smeaton" on him with a handy Narwhal tusk.

Mr Stabby huh? I show you stabby.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:30 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know where in central london he found a narwhale tusk.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:35 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's not a knife..."

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I want to know where in central london he found a narwhale tusk.

A fish market: they have mad shit hanging up on the walls.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 02 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I still want to know more about the Polish guy who went "full Smeaton" on him with a handy Narwhal tusk.

Bloody foreigners. Coming over here and spearing our yobs.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 05 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Seeing the video, it was more to keep him out of stabbing range, whilst the other two set at him with fire extinguishers.

I believe he was interviewed and said that he was trying to stab the Jihadist with the tusk but it wasn't going in. He thought maybe the Jihadist was wearing a stab vest, but it was probably the fake bomb vest.
I was surprised Mr Jihad didn't get his head caved in with the fire extinguisher to be honest.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 24 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50899305

Poor f...ing dogs, who in their right minds in an official capacity does this.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:24 - 24 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50899305

Poor f...ing dogs, who in their right minds in an official capacity does this.

Yes its awful when this happens. It wouldn't ever happen in a Christian country wouldn't it?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-dogs-die-after-being-shut-in-hot-car-2303787.html?amp
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 95 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 130 of 170