Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 545, 546, 547 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 25 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK HK, I'm biting.. probably the mention of teh word 'knickers' that did it..
Where is this weekend occurring and why are you having multi-course dinners at a quarter to 4 IN THE MORNING!?

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:50 - 25 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Milan.
In fact it's work. I am here to meet a new client.
He and his wife have been feeding me non-stop.
So I wasn't having multicourse dinners at 4am.
I had already had them, and was awake because the eyeties in the next room were shagging. And bottom slapping and going Oh!
Jiggy-jig is not nearly as much fun if you're not the one doing it.
Hopefully they've checked out today Laughing

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:27 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I'm in Milan.

Are you one of those high class international prostitutes today?

Only, I always had you down as one of xx#f%&'s sock puppets which it brings out during one of it's high heeled stockings & suspender fantasies.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:41 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped in the van for a 125-er at the side of the road in the rain. It turned out that his chain had come off. It was very, very slack indeed and there was no adjustment left (the spindle had reached the back of the oval eye in the swinging-arm). It was apparently "booked in" but he needed to keep riding it. I forgot to tell him that if he bought a couple of spanners he could do the job himself. Grr!

Ugh.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened a door for an older couple yesterday, they walked through and didn’t even say thank you Rolling Eyes .
As they walked off I said “thank you “ in a loud voice and I was sure I heard the old man say “fugg off” under his breath and the old lady could have killed me with the dirty look she gave me.

You just get kicked up the arse trying to help Rolling Eyes

Yer yer I know , first world problems.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
I opened a door for an older couple yesterday, they walked through and didn’t even say thank you Rolling Eyes .
As they walked off I said “thank you “ in a loud voice and I was sure I heard the old man say “fugg off” under his breath and the old lady could have killed me with the dirty look she gave me.

You didn't call them ignorant old cvnts?
I am disappoint.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:03 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
hellkat wrote:
I'm in Milan.

Only, I always had you down as one of xx#f%&'s sock puppets which it brings out during one of it's high heeled stockings & suspender fantasies.

I'm just good at medical words, but also really slutty in my spare time Cool Thumbs Up

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 26 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:

I did this and got the same as you, I followed the woman afterwards and trod on the back of her shoe, nearly tripping her up. She gave me a scowl, I just gave her the same 'whatever' look as she gave me when I held the door open.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:45 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

You didn't call them ignorant old cvnts?
I am disappoint.

Only in my head Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:24 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
hellkat wrote:
I'm in Milan.

If you think she's bad on here you should see her Facebook page...

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:15 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

what pissed me off today? woke up this morning..........no running water Evil or Very Mad

had to use the showers at the local gym to prevent myself smelling like a dead horse.

Found the local roundabout was flooded with tonnes of water, despite the fact that their was no rain for the last couple of days. Suspect the flooding to be some kind of mains water leak............ oh what joys a monday morning brings

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
If you think she's bad on here you should see her Facebook page...

Whaaaaat??
*strives to look innocent*
Laughing

Anyway, I've always been just me on here, I am not a sock puppet sort of girl: just hellkat, take it or leave it, never even bothered so much as a temporary name change.

Mind you - years ago (like, 10 years ago, possibly longer) I did once briefly have an account called "Mingles" who was an extremely adorable cat which I acquired off another BCF persona and who merited his own account by virtue of being so cute ... but that was almost as shortlived as Mingles - who tragically got hit by a car on the street outside my house, bless his fluffy old self. Wub

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today my gears have been ground by one of my consultants not telling me that she was expecting three fourth-year medical students for enrichment on Monday morning at 9 a.m.

So I rocked up at work at 9.45 in my usual louche way, carrying a posh mocha and thinking lustfully about the sausage roll tucked away in my handbag, only to be confronted by my Prof with his nose out of joint, insisting that I immediately go down and sort them out with some badges.

Turns out the consultant emailed me from Eurostar at 6.50am THIS MORNING to let me know they were coming because she had forgotten to let me know before I swanned off on my own international travels. Thanks for that, luv. Shocked

Still, they were nice boys and terribly polite.

But I didn't get back to my sausage roll until gone 12.30 by which time it was cold and not nearly as nice when I nuked it. Crying or Very sad

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 27 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bottle of Barcardi spiced "spirit drink". "Made with rum and spices". Bought by a very good friend, so I have to drink it. I really will, but it's not my sort of thing, and it takes some swallowing. Smells of some sort of weak coffee liqeur nixed with Cupressocyparis leylandii sap and a good whiff of butterscotch flavoured blancmange, plus something I can't put my finger on and don't really want to, and a finish of watered-down surgical spirits. How very disappointing, although the gesture was magnificent.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
A bottle of Barcardi spiced "spirit drink". "Made with rum and spices". Bought by a very good friend, so I have to drink it. I really will, but it's not my sort of thing, and it takes some swallowing. Smells of some sort of weak coffee liqeur nixed with Cupressocyparis leylandii sap and a good whiff of butterscotch flavoured blancmange, plus something I can't put my finger on and don't really want to, and a finish of watered-down surgical spirits. How very disappointing, although the gesture was magnificent.

Keep it to wash your paint brushes..

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacardi has turned shite. That spiced rum, and I use that term loosely, is disgusting.

I got a spiced rum from lidl's a few weeks ago, it just tasted of vanilla. Puke

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:04 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Bacardi has turned shite. That spiced rum, and I use that term loosely, is disgusting.

I got a spiced rum from lidl's a few weeks ago, it just tasted of vanilla. Puke

Just buy rum. Wood's or Pusser's are easy to find.

I've just remembered that I have also been given a bottle of something called "Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire" (<Gloom>), which is apparently some sort of whiskey. If it's anything like Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort or crappy crap like that, I will ditch it. The bottle does not inspire confidence. Perhaps The Boy will drink it with coke or energy drink or some other shite.

I don't know why we have all these nancified things. Someone must be buying them. Yuck.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:09 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I like my Baileys Espresso Creme.
But I might be a bit of a lame-o because I'm not much of a drinker, so I am easily pleased.
Laughing
I do like a nice fine spirit, and can even tell the difference between decent grappa and gut-rot.

I'm not a fan of Jack Daniels either, even less so of the new flavoured types. I only used to drink the original one cos my (then)-fella liked it. But I used to put half as much JD in mine as in his and then top mine up with Coke as opposed to two fingers (if that) of Coke for him Laughing , ugh.

But in general, I'm easily entertained by interestingly-flavoured things. I keep buying all those different flavoured liqueurs ("Sourz" etc) but I taste them and then go off them. I'm not interested in drinking alone. But now and then a little taste is quite nice. I'd just rather drink them in the company of someone else.

The Esteemed Margaret bought me some rather nice Stroopwaafel liqueur and the only reason I am not drinking it is because I will be sad when it runs out Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:17 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also rather fond of a nice Sauternes, bit o' noble rot never hurts, and I might have been known to cane a bottle of that by myself (but then the bottles are smaller than most other bottles anyway Laughing )

"A bottle of sweet sherry for the ladies ..."

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:28 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

I am not too keen on that, but like anything else, I'd drink it were there nothing else available. However, you know where ypou ith that stugff. It is what it is and you can tell. With these poncey things masquerading as something they are not it can be rather disappointing. Now a nice mug of cold clean water to swish around, then - bed.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:13 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Ste turned up with a bottle of Baileys strawberry and cream a couple of weeks ago.

It was vile. It didn't stop us polishing it off though.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:49 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make Baileys (barely) acceptable by chucking loads of ice into it.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:56 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandy drinkers, the lot of ya.

There is only one true alcoholic beverage & that is Whisky, and none of that whiskey imposter shite either.

Single malt & at least 10yrs old. (Poteen excepted)

It is said that there are only 5x true single malt whiskies in the world & a wee dram of any of 'em would convert even the most effeminate of you.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:58 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cloud application supplier has well and truly ground my gears.

I have a standard questionnaire that any prospective supplier of cloud services is required to complete. It checks their security posture and some data protection issues as well. Normally, I'd expect to ask for a point or two to be clarified before saying yes or no. This particular supplier (in the education sector which might go a long way to explaining things...) has had the questionnaire returned twice. The first time they answered it with a load of sales literature, the second time they ignored a lot of the context of the questions and answered with irrelevant guff.

I've just got it back and had to email them for clarification on two easy to understand and easy to answer questions because their response was a single paragraph that not only ignored the questions, but actually failed to make any sense whatsoever.

Education schmeducation. It does not bode well for these clowns. Evil or Very Mad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:00 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always make Baileys better by adding more whisky.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 87 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 545, 546, 547 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 546 of 698