This is a monumental shift.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:56 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

The Bosnian 'pyramids' have been carefully examined by reputable geologists and discovered to be geology after all. No amount of wishful thinking or artificial groundwork on a massive scale is going to change that. It's good for tourism though... Wink

Stinkwheel's comments on his Youtube feed have put me off looking at the OP's link, so my comments are more general. Not that my Youtube feed impresses me anyway Rolling Eyes

Islander wrote:
I said we'd have discovered archaeological evidence by now because, well we would have. Given the scale of archaeological work over the past, say 50 years, with improvements on geophysical investigation, aerial photography, satellite imaging, and other techniques, large sites (which you'd expect from any well developed civilisation) would have turned something up to rock the archaeological world. I appreciate that a lot of evidence is lost for the foreseeable future under rising sea levels, for example, but still...

I can't agree with this. The whole surface of the planet has not been systematically examined with all the latest techniques, nor do I think it would necessarily turn up all the remaining evidence in existence were it to be. Nor would we necessarily interpret what we found correctly.

This might not be a great example but perhaps it illustrates a problem along the lines you are getting at with your mention of rising sea levels.
Greece is sinking into the Mediterranean sea. Mostly along fault lines where the land quite literally slides down under its own weight. It is not just rising sea levels that result in settlements being discovered beneath the waves. You also have other geological actions such as earthquakes, volcanic activity etc. Deserts have advanced piling up the sand to great depths. There are many ways in which the archaeological record can become obscured to us. Not to mention the destruction caused by man for religious and other reasons.

Aaaaand another thing! Smile

Islander wrote:
I'm happy to change my opinions when the weight of evidence says I should Smile

You disappoint me; opinion is not a very scientific approach to such matters Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:28 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Stinkwheel's comments on his Youtube feed have put me off looking at the OP's link, so my comments are more general. Not that my Youtube feed impresses me anyway Rolling Eyes

Just open in a private window.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

All sedimentary deposits are deposited in layers - the clue is in the name. Tested by whom? Can you link me to an independent lab report?

Watch the video, he gives the full names of the labs.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:58 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

We see a lot of 4-sided pyramids around the world. Did any ancient civilisation build a 3-sided one just for a change?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Islander wrote:

All sedimentary deposits are deposited in layers - the clue is in the name. Tested by whom? Can you link me to an independent lab report?

Watch the video, he gives the full names of the labs.

It's your claim you're defending so how about you dig it out. I'm not watching an hour of that. Laughing

I'll paste you a quote though...

"In early 2006, geologists from the University of Tuzla analyzed core samples at Visočica. Their tests showed that the hill is composed of the same material as other mountains in the area: alternating layers of conglomerate, clay and sandstone. Excavations revealed layers of fractured conglomerate at Visočica, while those at Pljesevica uncovered cracked sandstone plates, separated by layers of silt and clay. Robert M. Schoch, associate professor of Natural Science at Boston University, said at the time, "What [Osmanagić has] found isn't even unusual or spectacular from the geological point of view. It's completely straightforward and mundane."[1] In April 2006, twenty-one historians, geologists and archaeologists signed an open letter describing the excavations as amateurish and lacking proper scientific supervision."

So, core samples from the "pyramid" match the geological composition of other flatirons. Analysed by reputable institutions with considerable scientific gravitas.

Aside of the science, pyramids tend to be equal sides which the flatiron hill isn't.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bosnian+Pyramid+Of+The+Sun/@43.9772625,18.1743257,610m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x475f31d7f33ade17:0x9adb744df72acd72!8m2!3d43.9772587!4d18.1765144?hl=en

In his preamble, he stated that the Egyptian pyramids aren't tombs. They are. It's just that no tomb goods have been found because they've been robbed out. Incan and Mayan pyramids were used as platforms for their priests to perform rituals in front of the populations so a completely different purpose and there his "there must have been some form of global communication" falls down.

Also this:

"In April 2005, Osmanagić was invited to visit Visočica and its fortress ruins. During the visit Osmanagić noticed the pyramidal shape of Visočica hill.[1] He subsequently wrote a book promoting the claim that the hill was the remains of an ancient, man-made pyramid, which he claimed was one of five colossal stone structures in the shape of a pyramid with an extensive prehistoric tunnel network. He named those structures "Bosnian pyramids", and established a charitable foundation, the 'Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation', to fund the promotion and investigation of the site. Osmanagić claimed that he wished to excavate in order to "break a cloud of negative energy, allowing the Earth to receive cosmic energy from the centre of the galaxy""

Cosmic energy eh? Laughing

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:51 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Cosmic energy eh? Laughing

Nothing odd about cosmic energy. It's clear as daylight.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:39 - 28 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic energy? Haven't we got a magnetosphere protecting us from that?!

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:21 - 30 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

"[i]In early 2006, geologists from the University of Tuzla analyzed core samples at Visočica. Their tests showed that the hill is composed of the same material as other mountains in the area: alternating layers of conglomerate, clay and sandstone.

Ironically wikipedia articles like those skewed by vested interests as the subject they're trying to debunk.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 30 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Islander wrote:

"[i]In early 2006, geologists from the University of Tuzla analyzed core samples at Visočica. Their tests showed that the hill is composed of the same material as other mountains in the area: alternating layers of conglomerate, clay and sandstone.

Ironically wikipedia articles like those skewed by vested interests as the subject they're trying to debunk.

It's too easy to dismiss Wikipedia, but the quote is from the Smithsonian Institute. Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big update on the Peruvian mummies. If you're a narrow minded 'anti conspiracy theory foil-hat wearing fuckwit' don't bother watching, it'll mess with your cognitive dissonance impediment. Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3x265mYtQs&fbclid=IwAR1JUFAHbnQ2xlkBe18TwEtxK24al6Mu4EReigpsTD8dxM8uqWxiF6zkx0A&app=desktop

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pablo, 11:46Da fuk Aliens
12:31yeah, weird shit
Pablo, 12:31Grays Blatant
12:31but three fingers, no thumbs
Pablo, 12:35Evolved past the need. Mental manipulation instead. Last 3 fingers just like our appendix. No longer needed
12:37the skull capacity doesn't suggest room for that kind of extra hardware, though maybe they made a consciousness breakthrough and are able to do it with standard-size brains. But that still supposes they evolved under survival-threat to do better without thumbs. I can't see an aware species getting past the pleasure of holding and manipulating things either. I'm thinking maybe genetically engineered slave-drones, designed for a very specific purpose. swinging from bars. lol It's fucking bizarre like a total head-fuck...why no thumbs
Pablo, 12:40Lack of need for an appendix doesn't point to anything other than general evolution. Plus maybe a million years ago they invented an implant to supplement the brain allowing telekinesis. Fingers became redundant
12:40Maybe they were naughty and a punishment was removal of thumbs and then stranded on earth with the natives.
Pablo, 12:40Bones would show amputation
12:40I can't see how there would ever be a lack of need or want, telekenesis or not
Pablo, 12:41Defo fucking alien dude
12:41I wouldn't use telekenesis to drink from a cup, I'd want to hold it. basic feels thing
Pablo, 12:41Why??
12:42because touching and holding shit is nice
Pablo, Cos we are fucking baby monkeys
12:42 that's just hyperbole why are the fingers so long?
Pablo, 12:43We used to like groom g each other too
12:43what evolutionary purpose? swinging from branches
Pablo, 12:44Even basic apes have thumbs
12:44i think they're genetic experiment fuckups
Pablo, 12:45From.....By.....Aliens who decided to stay when the mothership went home Wanted to continue being gods
12:48ain't getting past the no-thumbs thing that's bizarre
Pablo, 12:48No more bizarre then us having bits that no longer serve a purpose Just cos we like to handle stuff...
12:52It's a bit of a leap between an appendix and a fucking thumb dude.
Pablo, 12:53Not really, just an evolutionary left over
12:53Why would they need eyes or teeth then? Don't need to handle shit but still chewing their grub?
Pablo, 12:54Maybe haven't evolved that far yet
12:54 lol thumbs before teeth?> nah most likely genetic experiments that got free
Pablo, 12:55Flesh and bone will always need fuel but yeah why eating?
12:55and what about the tiny ones? alien marmoset pets?
Pablo, 12:56Infants presumably
12:56no, ribs entirely different three fingers but claws instead of nails
Pablo, 12:56I thought that but some of Maria's scans show kind of same shape Nails were weird
12:57outlaw grey scientists, doing their shit on earth away from scrutiny
Pablo, 12:57Possibly
12:57fallen angels as the myths would have it the big ones have five metacarpals down to three fingers that's genetic manipulation
Pablo, 12:59But diff carpol tunnels
12:59yesgenetic engineering on their own species
Pablo, 12:59Further attempt to mix the 2 races then
12:59possiblygreys are scum no moral compass at all. utter vermin et Nazis
Pablo, 13:00Might be them that moved us on from apes to modern humans. Maybe some of them were rogue
13:00yepfilththey sure fucked us up psychopath gene leading to thousands of years of clusterfuck leadership of our race
Pablo, 13:01Can't say they are scum same as you can't say all of humanity are scum based on Nazis etc
13:02i can and i do the result is self-evident
Pablo, 13:02|-(
13:02misery for thousands of years
Pablo, 13:02But also good stuff
13:02like what?
Pablo, 13:02Rather that than flinging poo
13:03most likely if we'd been left the fuck alone we would have evolved nicely
Pablo, 13:03Lol
13:03and consciousness didn't require homo sapiens on the menu we can be reborn into any physical bodies anywhere in the universe this genetic fuckup is just that, a shitshow trap for consciousness. fucking greys et filth need exterminating
Pablo, 13:05But greys need a body for consciousness?
13:05apparently so
Pablo, 13:05Same as us then
13:06let them come try to abduct me, they'll get a fucking wake-up call. but they only pick on the weak.
Pablo, 13:06Lol, yeah you'd be able to fight off a good anal probing
13:06i'd go along with it until i was on their ship, then the shit would hit the fan
Pablo, 13:07They'd probe you but good
13:07lol i'd grab one by its ankles and use it as a mace on the others
Pablo, 13:08They'd probe you in the mouth.
Twice.13:08then try to work out how the ship worked before it crashed into the sun
Pablo, 13:09You'd be too busy trying to put yo ass back together (cwl)
13:09they wouldn't get near my ass my foot would be right up theirs though
Pablo, 13:09You'd be bum raped, alien stylee
13:11yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:53 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank fuck I cut this shite short.

***MCN Rumages for his David Icke almanac and Mormon Book of True Myth.***

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

There's a Nut Job for every occasion.
The Internet is dangerous as it gives these folk a platform for the uneducated to learn from. 😲

Next someone will suggest that the earth isn't the centre of the universe. 🙄

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:03 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgflip.com/3oot62.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alien-mummy-peru/

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:36 - 10 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some nice copypasta there.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 70 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2