Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus -archive

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:53 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I give up. You're entirely missing my point.

He's invested all his money in bacofoil.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Aww FFS don't flounce on us... 😲

I am not disagreeing or arguing with you.
I was only hammering my point in. 🤣

No i wasn't. Sorry.

I thought wot I rote wasn't wot I was meaning to say.

I'm 100% with you on the general health thing.

It's like everything related to CV19.
Almost everything is related to it.
And Coz DNA is not so varied in many respects so given the correct combination of suitable conditions diseases spread.

It's very early days in the study of the virus and even the 'real' authorities on microbiological and epidemiology are puzzled by it. Or by many aspects of it.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:

MCN? Keep up down there.

Behave yersel you. You Retardosaurus.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

He's invested all his money in bacofoil.

Toilet Tissue mate. 🤣

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:25 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:

MCN? Keep up down there.

Are you admitting that you're that paranoid,

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Aww FFS don't flounce on us... 😲

Don't worry, I'm wearing a mask Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think while this pandemic rages, we should have a new set of emojis, all of them wearing face masks.

I surprise myself with the brilliant ideas I have sometimes Gagged
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:48 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:

The dwarf was having a pop at you for being a tin foil hatter. I thought you two were “chums”?

You learn nothing from all your internet rummaging.

Two states do not need to agree on everything to be allies against a common foe.

Especially when the antagonist is a paranoid schizomaniac.

🙄

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:51 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I think while this pandemic rages, we should have a new set of emojis, all of them wearing face masks.

The masks would need to be transparent or we would have difficulty determining what emotion was being inferred.

But kudos to you for at least having a somewhat decent jab at a problem we are all facing.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:05 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

The masks would need to be transparent or we would have difficulty determining what emotion was being inferred.

Nah, ya think?

Brick Wall

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 04 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
- wrote:
"full Britney" for a laugh.

https://i.imgur.com/zXNy3FY.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d67214c64e737eaca56c8f3bd3404099/tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like cabin fever setting well in around here .... i'm still well in love with this social distancing lark. In fact, i can't remember a time i was so at ease with the rest of society.

Bucked the haircut thing by shaving the top and growing the beard - feels good to be upside down.

Commute - brill. Gained an hour at the end of each to do stuff that'd otherwise be wasted sat in a car. My weekends are now free to enjoy doing stuff that is no longer pushed to one side by the shit i didn't get done during the week.

Have serviced the cars and bike myself - saved a fortune on labour and enjoyed doing it in the sun all without seeing or talking to ANYONE.

Have shared a distanced Guinness with my 85 year old neighbour whilst chatting over the fence on our respective garden chairs.

Have enjoyed immensely watching people fall out online as their home lives deteriorate into anarchy as they realise they do not like the people they are now being forced to actually deal with.

Might retrain as a counsellor / online divorce lawyer - money to be made i feel.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:36 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
MCN wrote:

🙄

He fucked up, thinking CS was replying to me, not you, so gave his usual tin foil pop, not realising he was directing it at you.

There is a difference between 'buying bacofoil' and 'investing in bacofoil'. The latter means that you make money out of the paranoid fruitloops.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The latter means that you make money out of the paranoid fruitloops.

Are they talking about me? They are, aren't they? They're talking about me! I'm not a fruitloop!

Am I?
Nobby the Bastard This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The arsehole etc. etc. seems to think everything is about him.

We need to add delusions of grandeur to the psychiatric symptoms. It does explain the rampant racism.

Tbf, he did say himself that he's special (maybe didn't use that actual word). I never know how to interact with people like that, but I guess that's my failing Rolling Eyes

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
MCN wrote:

🙄

He fucked up, thinking CS was replying to me, not you, so gave his usual tin foil pop, not realising he was directing it at you.

I cottoned on anyway.

Almost everyone knows tin foil is made of silver.
It's where the phrase 'silver paper' comes from.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:32 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital for tests, 10 days after testing positive for coronavirus, Downing Street has said.

He "continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus", a spokeswoman said - including a high temperature.

It was described as a "precautionary step" taken on the advice of his doctor.

The prime minister remains in charge of the government and urged people to follow its social distancing advice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52177125

Pass the popcorn

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:03 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coronavirus: Tiger at New York City zoo tests positive for Covid-19

Seven animals at Bronx Zoo show symptoms of virus, federal agency confirms

A four-year-old tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for coronavirus, likely the first case involving an animal in the US.

Nadia and six other big cats were symptomatic with a dry cough and were believed to have been infected by an asymptomatic member of the zoo staff.

The cat was tested "out of an abundance" of caution and the animals are reportedly doing well under veterinary care.

Nadia and her sister Azul, along with two other tigers and three lions are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, according to the Wildlife Conservation Society.

The organisation says the test was confirmed by the USDA's National Veterinary Services Laboratory.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tiger-coronavirus-new-york-bronx-zoo-lions-a9448576.html

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fcuks sake. America has test kits for animals and we don't even have them for humans.

Donald must be doing something right. Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

It was described as a "precautionary step" taken on the advice of his doctor.
IE His doctors think he's a fat bastard what smokes cigars and so a dead (geddit) cert for a casualty.

Ste wrote:
The prime minister remains in charge of the government and urged people to follow its social distancing advice.
IE "keep the f~ck away from me you b`stard proles! I bet one fo you c#nts gave me this f#ckin lurgy in the first place!"

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:46 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Fcuks sake. America has test kits for animals and we don't even have them for humans.

Donald must be doing something right. Laughing

Don is a famous germophobe. He won't be getting `muricans tested for their sake it will just be so he knows who to avoid.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 21 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 44 of 172