Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

textile gear for beginners (L/M) trousers + jacket

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

kolu
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 29 Apr 2020    Post subject: [FOR SALE] textile gear for beginners (L/M) trousers + jacket Reply with quote

Hi all, I bought this gear when I began riding (last summer) used from a friend of a friend and done full winter everyday commute in it no problems, but I felt it's time to upgrade so I'm thinking it might be handy for somebody else who just picked up two wheels to have some cheap gear to begin with.
Non-smoking and pet-free household, freshly washed in Ecover Zero and treated with ample dose of Nikwax TX.DIRECT wash-in waterproofer.

- jacket is Frank Thomas XTi (L) with shoulders and elbows removable protectors (some CE marked stuff), there is some foamy wannabe back protector (removable), removable thermal liner (very warm), ventilation openings on both forehands (with some mesh inside), breasts? and back, some external and internal pockets. Quite waterproof (hadn't really soaked even through longer rain rides) I'd say, bit ruff on back/sides but it doesn't look like road rash. Few of the pockets are bottomless unfortunately (you just drop stuff into the inside of the jacket), but if I remember 2 of them still hold fine so one for mobile phone and wallet, second for keys maybe...

- trousers are Hein Gericke (M) with removable knee protectors (again CE marked) that tend to sag but better than nothing, little oversize for M I'd say but then I'm S anyway... There are two places with holes in the external layer - right buttocks (definitely from a road contact) and right inside leg (exhaust burn), both from previous owner. Comes with removable thermal liner as well, roughly as waterproof as the jacket with some ankle strap adjustment system and two pockets.

Can be zipped together!

- I'd throw in a neck warmer for a good measure

£25 delivered (that's what I paid for it in the first place)

pics here https://imgur.com/a/pMEALlV

thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 356 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1