Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second wave?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-53195939

Sounding snacky isn't it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:38 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

3 or 6 people stabbed at an asylum seeker accommodation, so basically a hotel 4 star or above.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC news on Glasgow incident - we don't know what's happening....

'He told the PA news agency: "I saw a man lying on the ground, of African descent, with no shoes on. He was on the ground'.

African descent, knife, no shoes.

Well I'm as fucking confused as you are sunshine.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:52 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
no shoes

Who commits mass murder without shoes on?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
arry wrote:
no shoes

Who commits mass murder without shoes on?

The black guy is supposedly one of the victims.

IMO: White attacker, revenge attack for Reading. Religion of peace wouldn't attack an asylum centre.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like 2 of the people stabbed were receptionists. Twitter suggests complaints about quality of food and wifi from the immigrants.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:52 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Sounds like 2 of the people stabbed were receptionists. Twitter suggests complaints about quality of food and wifi from the immigrants.

The Irish? Doesnt seem to be a particularly mussie thing.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:35 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

The Irish? Doesnt seem to be a particularly mussie thing.

It's a refugee hotel. So probably Muslim or Black, but it's not RoP/Snackbar.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:46 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Conveniently dead. Shhh!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
arry wrote:

Conveniently dead. Shhh!

I thought that. Wouldn't a taser have done the trick against stabby-stabby and allowed interrogation afterwards? (Not that I want to fund his subsequent life of recreation at HM's pleasure.)

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I thought that. Wouldn't a taser have done the trick against stabby-stabby and allowed interrogation afterwards? (Not that I want to fund his subsequent life of recreation at HM's pleasure.)

I think the police have an unwritten rule now that terrorists from the religion of peace get awarded with a gene pool removal on contact.
As we saw on London bridge the cops just want to clear everyone from in front and behind the suspect so they can get a cleaner kill.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:04 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I think the police have an unwritten rule now that terrorists from the religion of peace get awarded with a gene pool removal on contact.
As we saw on London bridge the cops just want to clear everyone from in front and behind the suspect so they can get a cleaner kill.

No complaints from me if that's their policy.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
IMO: White attacker, revenge attack for Reading. Religion of peace wouldn't attack an asylum centre.

Can't imagine someone in Scotland wanting revenge for an atrocity done in England.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Can't imagine someone in Scotland wanting revenge for an atrocity done in England.

It's trickling out now but the news story has focussed mainly on the copper stabbed. Sudanese fugee with mental health problems.

Quote:
'They are against me'
The attack happened at the 91-room hotel, which is understood to have been housing about 100 asylum seekers during the coronavirus pandemic.

Siraj, an asylum seeker who was staying at the hotel, told BBC News the suspect had complained about noise from people in adjoining rooms disturbing him before the attack.

He said attempts had previously been made to engage with the suspect, who was said to be Sudanese, and get him to join in with group conversations.

Siraj, who did not want give his second name, said he spoke to the man the day before the attack, adding: "He said 'I want to attack them, they are against me, they hate me."

Still not confirmed mind.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:09 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dispute rather than snackbar?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Dispute rather than snackbar?

Hard to say isn't it. The fact hotel staff were attacked, presumably, means it was targeting the 'they' he referred to, but whether it's because Allah was great that morning, who knows.

Seems the other people with holes in them just got in the way. So expect a story in the Guardian about their heroism in the face of systemic racial oppression in due course Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:49 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already going round that relocating them in that hotel from where they were when the virus hit was infringing the social contract, whatever the fcuk that means.

Sabir Zazai said: "People were moved into hotels without formally assessing people's individual needs and vulnerabilities.

"It is unacceptable and almost certainly a breach of the asylum accommodation contract that these assessments were not conducted.

Whiteys fault of course. Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53205396

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:05 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading stabber killed 3 people, all white, all gay. Homophobic racially motivatived murder. Was released early for racially motivated assault on whites after coming to the UK as a refusee immigrat.

Glasgow coont was called Badreddin Abadlla before he got splattered. Bad reddin A bad lla[d], couldn't make it up Laughing. Murdered the people because the wifi was slow and the food wasn't good enough. Maybe he should go back to Africa?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:47 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
because Allah was great that morning, who knows.

Allah was, and is greatest. Please.

Mental health problems? Wonder if the George Floyd cop had mental health problems. If not maybe the defence should have wheeled that one out. But then George Floyd could have had mental health problems, to cancel that out.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:29 - 29 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libyan refugee, 25, shouted 'Allahu Akhbar' as he stabbed three friends to death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8470659/Libyan-refugee-Khairi-Saadallah-shouted-Allahu-Akhbar-Reading-terror-attack-court-hears.html

Interesting. But I thought he had converted to Christianity. Therefore one of three possibilities:

1) Was in fact a full blown daytime pyjama wearer (without the pyjamas)

2) Daily mail / People in court are telling fibs

3) Got confused over his deities. Therefore mental health problems, lone wolf, nothing to see here

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 29 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complained about food, shouting for Alan's Snackbar.
Seems legit, not terrorism.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:53 - 29 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haram:

Western Decadence
Homosexuality
Womens' Education
Bad WiFi

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 29 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Haram:

Western Decadence
Homosexuality
Womens' Education
Bad WiFi

Four of my favourite things. Also alcohol and nightclubs.

Dislikes: Refugees, Islam, the EU.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 30 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't the Police ask the guy nicely to put the knife down and get a social worker in to have a chat?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:54 - 30 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Why didn't the Police ask the guy nicely to put the knife down and get a social worker in to have a chat?

Poor deescalation training right there!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 272 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 134 of 170