Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BMW K1300GT EE

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Oxonamonkey
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:11 - 09 Jul 2020    Post subject: BMW K1300GT EE Reply with quote

2010 last of the four cylinder beasts, top of the range EE version. Bike has only covered just under 17 thousand miles. I am the 4th owner. Full bike history known. BMW service stamps in book. I have not done more than 2000 miles in 2 years and so she is not getting enough use. Last year she was serviced at BMW and they replaced the front wheel bearings as they were making a small noise at the same time a new front tyre. This year she is SORN'd and may not see the road. I have another small bike to use. There are some small scratches to both sides. The previous owner was short legged and dropped the bike in his drive twice. So both panniers are scratched and a slight graze to the fairing are present. These are quite small, hardly noticeable and only cosmetic, I would not have bought the bike if there was any hint of worse damage. You are welcome to carry out any inspection. Those are the negatives, the positives are this bike has all the toys, cruise control, heated seats and grips, computer, BMW sat nav 4, 2 panniers and top box (takes 2 full size helmets), tank bag. Look up the EE model for all specs. Totally standard bike unmessed with. Very few with this low mileage available. I do not have to sell and so am looking for an interesting exchange (WHY)? or cash sale around the £6300 mark. She is ready to tour Europe if you want. I will have a year MOT put on her, she is on the 6 month government extension grace period and sorn for now. Any questions please feel free. I am located near Maidenhead.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 284 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1