Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Honda VFR800x Crossrunner 2012 For Sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

rbuk
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:31 - 08 Sep 2020    Post subject: Honda VFR800x Crossrunner 2012 For Sale Reply with quote

Reluctantly up for sale is my 2012 Honda VFR800x Crossrunner, these bikes are very underrated and often overlooked.

The bike has the welknown and time tested 800cc VFR V4 Vetec Engine, with an amazing growl above 6000rpm
Whether you’re commuting, going on mile munching adventures or navigating the twisties, these bikes handle them all whilst keeping you entertained and bringing those big smiles.

Unfortunately due to being vertically challenged , I am left with no choice but to offer it up for sale as its just that bit to big for me.

The bike has the full genuine Honda panniers and top box with back rest, its full of fuel and ready to go.

The Bike:

Full v5 in hand
REG: 29/05/2012
Mileage: 28500 (may rise as bike still in use)
MOT: 05/03/2021
Last Service: 11/06/2020 (service book with stamps at 1101 ,7366, 16045, 20260, 24688, 27350)
Color: White
Keys: 2 Keys (all fit panniers swell)
Michelin Pilot Tyres
Just been ACf 50 treated

Accesories :

Heated Grips (all working)
Crash Bungs
Tall Screen with top spoiler
Rear Hugger
Front Mudguard Extension
12v Power Extension Under Seat
Scottoiler
Storm Hand Guards
Center Stand
Side Stand
Full Genuine Honda Luggage System

Video of bike is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG4fMwbGkeg

The bike is in good condition and has been well looked after, the bike is 8 years old so there is a few age related marks which is to be expected but they are hardly noticeable . The top box and side panniers have a few scratches (there when I purchased).

Gumtree Advert https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda-motorbikes/honda-vfr800-x-crossrunner-2011-good-condition/1383664847
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1