Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 623, 624, 625 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:01 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have dried out eventually anyway.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having a nice floaty sunshiney stoner Sunday afternoon until I ate something dodgy, gave myself a bit of food poisoning: dodgy gut, nausea, dizziness, cramps, hot and cold flushes etc.

So I texted various people to say "I'm not well, check on me in 12 hours" and had to taken myself to bed with a bottle of water and a brace of paracetamol. Somehow managed to put my knickers on back to front in the process.

If I had died from food poisoning in my sleep, the ambulance men would have found me with my pants on back to front. Exclamation

Daft old bint!

Seem to have slept it off now, thankfully.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I was having a nice floaty sunshiney stoner Sunday afternoon until I ate something dodgy, gave myself a bit of food poisoning: dodgy gut, nausea, dizziness, cramps, hot and cold flushes etc.

So I texted various people to say "I'm not well, check on me in 12 hours" and had to taken myself to bed with a bottle of water and a brace of paracetamol. Somehow managed to put my knickers on back to front in the process.

If I had died from food poisoning in my sleep, the ambulance men would have found me with my pants on back to front. Exclamation

Daft old bint!

Seem to have slept it off now, thankfully.

I used to do that when I was at college and didn't have a clean pair. Inside out as well. Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:56 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moral of the story is to sleep naked?

(Preferably in an oxygen tent because some believe that gives you sexual powers)

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often do.

But when having a fit of the tummy vapours, I'm inclined to believe that its usually best to be safe rather than sorry, by having at least a layer of cloth for things to touch prior to departing the body.
Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I used to do that when I was at college and didn't have a clean pair. Inside out as well. Thumbs Up

You're not alone in this.
The number of men with disgraceful underpant habits never ceases to amaze me.
Laughing

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 14 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Pall-Ex delivery did not arrive.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:20 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boss has sent me a shouty email because three of his bronchoscopies have been booked on a day when he has a new appointment - one which overlaps because he doesn't normally have them at that time on that day - but which he put in there himself and didn't tell me (whilst I was busy pestering the bronchoscopy booking clerk).

So that's gone ... *whoosh* ... right past my head and out the window, where it is sunny and warm and I can hear foxes barking in the calm of a dying summer afternoon. Nope. There seem to be no fucks to give.

No, Prof. Those children have been waiting a long time for you to be ready to do their bronchoscopies. Longer even than most kids because of corona. AND YOU KNOW THIS! You nagged me and you nagged the booking clerk to get them in for you as soon as possible.

Stop! Bleating! Like! A! Fucking! Diva!

The three bronchoscopies are staying fucking put.

Fucks sake.
I really should remind myself what working for Professors is like again, before I take these fucking jobs Rolling Eyes

hellkat
Gorgon on the MedSec desk

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nipped out to buy a couple of items earlier, and returned to find the Pall-Ex delivery that should have come yesterday waiting to be unloaded. No phone call. Lucky I came back at the instant.

yen_powell
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My boss has sent me a shouty email because three of his bronchoscopies have been booked on a day when he has a new appointment - one which overlaps because he doesn't normally have them at that time on that day - but which he put in there himself and didn't tell me (whilst I was busy pestering the bronchoscopy booking clerk).

So that's gone ... *whoosh* ... right past my head and out the window, where it is sunny and warm and I can hear foxes barking in the calm of a dying summer afternoon. Nope. There seem to be no fucks to give.

No, Prof. Those children have been waiting a long time for you to be ready to do their bronchoscopies. Longer even than most kids because of corona. AND YOU KNOW THIS! You nagged me and you nagged the booking clerk to get them in for you as soon as possible.

Stop! Bleating! Like! A! Fucking! Diva!

The three bronchoscopies are staying fucking put.

Fucks sake.
I really should remind myself what working for Professors is like again, before I take these fucking jobs Rolling Eyes

hellkat
Gorgon on the MedSec desk
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/gps-receptionist-admits-every-single-appointment-is-a-personal-defeat-20181028178768

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:49 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ... I'm not that bad Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:40 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gears are only ground today because ...

I should have gone to the chicken shop BEFORE I got this trashed.

Now I am going to have to think of things to cook here, cos its too far to walk.
And I only have "sensible" things to eat here.

Doh!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:40 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went out and bought teabags... neglected to buy any biscuits Crying or Very sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Went out and bought teabags... neglected to buy any biscuits

A schoolboy error...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:29 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boss has not taken me to task for ignoring his telling off (and not apologising to him) ... but rather accepted that I decided to discuss the matter in an adult and pragmatic fashion.
Feckin old diva Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile, I have had to stop typing because my vision is strangely blurry.
I might just pop over to the far corner and have a little dance on the way to the kitchen.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:01 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Went out and bought teabags... neglected to buy any biscuits Crying or Very sad

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad you! You! You!,how dare you!, go and stand in the corner Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .
You’ve let the whole side down Tut Tut Hand Hand Folded arms

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:26 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh. He's got down to the fresh supplies of Stella in his shopping delivery Rolling Eyes

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:31 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm! A pint of wife-beater Shocked Embarassed

Anyone got a Babycham Very Happy

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:38 - 16 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clutch cable in mrs bastards car decided to start fraying resulting in a clutch that wouldn't disengage. That was fun to drive home after I'd cycled there.

New clutch cable order and ste (for mod) is cycling there in the morning to collect it for me.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:37 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The clutch cable in mrs bastards car decided to start fraying resulting in a clutch that wouldn't disengage. That was fun to drive home after I'd cycled there.

New clutch cable order and ste (for mod) is cycling there in the morning to collect it for me.

Double fuck. Now I can drive the car with a nicely adjusted cable I can hear a grumbly bearing when its in gear and the clutch is depressed.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:41 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Double fuck. Now I can drive the car with a nicely adjusted cable I can hear a grumbly bearing when its in gear and the clutch is depressed.

Wait till you have to put up with the quality of cars produced by the Communist state you so desire Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:19 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's French which is basically a communist country anyway.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 'right on' Starbucks advert with Jemma the Tomboy.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
That 'right on' Starbucks advert with Jemma the Tomboy.

Aaw, ain't that cute. I wonder if they are aware that Starbucks will write just about anything on their cups?

Like this : https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/he-told-starbucks-barista-his-name-aziz-employee-wrote-isis-n1048651

Last edited by mentalboy on 23:22 - 17 Sep 2020; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:29 - 17 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wife. Shocked Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 213 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 623, 624, 625 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 624 of 698