Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Has anyone heard of this bunch of loonies?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:34 - 07 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
For some reason my wife doesn't like Trump. Today it's a petition 'cos Trump hates dogs and apparently he said "anyone who has a dog is weak."

No, the reason he doesn't have a dog is because he's preparing for that Armageddon when we're fully out of the EU and have to register our pooch if we want to send it abroad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 10 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Facebook and Twitter are still banned from 'my' platform Very Happy

Hand only special types can endure the glory that is the sunshine of my social media personae
Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:16 - 10 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

*adjusts waffle control*

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:32 - 16 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Jmoan wrote:
Why don't you try it yourself? I'm sure the police will have a laugh when they find out you're squeaky clean after they've spent the last half hour listening to these theories.

You've avoided the question.

A question which didn't have much to do with that comment but you are missing the point.

Some of them might agree with it others might treat it the same way US cops treat darker skinned people that have breathing difficulties.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:00 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

The Ministry of Truth are running cover for the Bidan crime family.
Twitter frantically trying to crush the NY Post story about Hunter's shady deals with Ukraine and China.
First they flag it “potentially harmful” , then started locking any accounts who shared it including the White House Press Secretary and the House Judiciary Committee, then they went offline completely while they frantically re wrote policy. Fakebook and Youtube are also swinging the ban hammer like something out of Stalin's playbook and the fake media are giving Joe a free ride, no questions asked at the televised town hall.
Do you get it yet?

A taste of what you get when you let a bunch of autistic children get their hands on too much power.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:59 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Rebel wrote:

The Ministry of Truth are running cover for the Bidan crime family.
Twitter frantically trying to crush the NY Post story about Hunter's shady deals with Ukraine and China.
First they flag it “potentially harmful” , then started locking any accounts who shared it including the White House Press Secretary and the House Judiciary Committee, then they went offline completely while they frantically re wrote policy. Fakebook and Youtube are also swinging the ban hammer like something out of Stalin's playbook and the fake media are giving Joe a free ride, no questions asked at the televised town hall.
Do you get it yet?

A taste of what you get when you let a bunch of autistic children get their hands on too much power.

Fortunately theres an enemy button.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Fortunately theres an enemy button.

And FB and Twitter pressed it, it seems.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:58 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what seems to be such a hot button topic in the right-wing media it seems strange you have to resort to the search facility at CNN.com for their take.

Even reading through their "debunking the fake narrative" I've learned that Biden attempted to interfere with Ukraine politics and justice while VP. But that's okay and totally nothing to do with Hunter. Of course when Trump is purported to do the same thing it's absolutely terrible Thinking

When considering American politics - congress, the senate, POTUS - I'm always left feeling...

https://media.giphy.com/media/nC3Oc0dpaaBVK/giphy.gif

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:49 - 06 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It amazes me that because you haven't heard of them they must be cranks!!

As far as I am concerned, if the MSM say they're bad and should be avoided then I want to hear/read their side of the story to make up my own mind.

I OBJECT TO THE MSM TELLING ME HOW/WHAT I SHOULD THINK.

Broadcasting the same story every hour on the hour to the country brainwashing, and seems to be working effectively.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 163 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3