Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

We are not alone...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Donk
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 20:21 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this in my back yard last night, click for the full video on my youtube channel.

https://eh9ti3qk8yf3m8xqr5gt2fp4-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/22317611_web1_200806-ABB-ufo-FLARE-ufo_1.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:31 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

yfpos?

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:32 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donk wrote:

MP Donk?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:55 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
MP Donk?

Folded arms

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just who is this 'Donk' character?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:29 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a Dirty Bertie. Shocked

If he causes too many problems then we can go and decorate his forum with nobcat.jpg Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:11 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Pleiadean mothership, releasing craft @ 5:30 and coming in to check out the wind turbines, low, slow and visible to allow witness recording.

Those Pleiadean mothers are the laughing stock of the galaxy for their adherence to electric technology and the inevitable poor battery range. Looks like this one barely made it to a charging station.
Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:25 - 18 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So pray tell. Leaving aside the fact that the main stars in the Pleiades open cluster are young hot active spectral class B6-8 that have an average age of 100 million years (much too young for any intelligent spacegoing race to evolve), how do you know that these 'craft' (optical artifacts) come from there. Did they tell you personally? Laughing

Now let's look at Arcturus. A dying star that's moved away from the main sequence and is, in fact, a red giant that would have consumed any habitable planets during its expansion phase. There may be a companion but that would be something like 12 times the mass of Jupiter with all that implies. Laughing

And finally, Sirius. A white star of spectral class A with a white dwarf companion (i.e. a star that's evolved off of the main sequence, become a red giant and lost it's outer layers and is now a dying remnant) that orbits at a variable distance of approx 8 to 32 AU. Do tell me how that's going to make for a habitable environment or even a stable environment for planets. Laughing

Conspiracy theorists are amusing.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:46 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

I get most amused that they believe that Aliens will travel hundreds/thousands of light years to come and openly study our wind farms.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:45 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Islander wrote:

I get most amused that they believe that Aliens will travel hundreds/thousands of light years to come and openly study our wind farms.

They come for the wind farms and stay for the anal probing.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Pjay wrote:

They come for the wind farms and stay for the anal probing.

Ah, sex tourism at its most extreme Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
He also states that the truth is being withheld by authorities, ostensibly to protect the more psychologically and intellectually fragile members of society. <cough>

Yeah, if Trump knew anything he'd be straight on Twitter Wink

So, aliens. Let's not get hung up on anything too technical but let's have a think about two scenarios.

1) The Lizard People in "V"

This is the classic tin-foil hat view: aliens infiltrate our society to steal all our resources with a side order of fresh food source. Thing is if you're a space-faring civilisation mining asteroids and comets for metals and water would be piss-easy compared to going down to a planet, fighting the stoopid hominids and still having a gravity well to overcome when you've loaded up the saucer.

And with regards to eating people, even now burgers and sausages are being synthesised just for fun. I remain unconvinced that someone who can do the Kessel run in 12 parsecs couldn't manage to turn a vat of yeast into a juicy steak.

2) Western "discovery" of Aotearoa

...or any other isolated civilisation through history but I think New Zealand makes for a great example.

Aliens stumble across our primitive radio signals and go check us out. Yup, that would make perfect sense. Bear in mind the Dutch didn't like the reception they got from the Māori and so the Rest of the World gave the place a wide berth for over a century Shocked Sporadic visitations in that context make sense.

I'd say the next stage would be aliens actually saying "hello" to the world in general and asking if they can build a space port...

IMHO I don't think aliens would have the slightest interest in us or our planet's resources. 1G and an oxygen atmosphere is unique (or at least not very common) in the universe but even then they'd have to be from an almost identical planet ecologically to make it worth the bother.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:06 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, but I doubt that is the true purpose of their visit.
The UK's most famous encounter, at Bentwater, was validated by USAF Col. Halt and associated military personnel, presumably stringently checked as being sound of mind and rational before being left in charge of a nuclear deterrent.
They categorically state that a vehicle apparently of extra terrestrial origin landed at the base, was seen, stood next to and photographed. The air traffic controllers, having had to wait until retirement to avoid decertification, have confirmed the objects traversing their 60 mile radar scopes within seconds. Either this happened or all these trained personnel were hallucinating.

Lord Hill-Norton, a five-star Admiral, former Chief of the Defense Staff, former Head of the Ministry of Defense and former chairman of the Nato military commitee, has this to say:

“There are objects in our atmosphere which are technically miles in advance of anything we can deploy … [and] that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, from other civilizations. That it behooves us, to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation. ”

He also states that the truth is being withheld by authorities, ostensibly to protect the more psychologically and intellectually fragile members of society.
<cough>

So military types can't be fruitloops/lie a lot/publicity seekers?

I doubt the military took extreme precautions before allowing people to be in possession of nuclear weapons - the characteristic they'd most want to look for is the willingness to commit the world to armageddon. The security was/is largely managed by technical controls and CofC.

I'll cite the *cough*incident*cough* that happened on UK soil at Rendlesham forest*. We won't see the likes of that again in that location. Why? Because the UFO was recently demolished (Orford Ness lighthouse) oh and fireballs (one of which occured over Suffolk on that night and was logged by astronomers) aren't usually repeat events.

People exaggerate and have an alarming tendency to see what they really want rather than reality.

*Of course, my real hope for the Rendlesham hoax is the story given by UFO researcher David Clarke that the USAF got a bit overenthusiastic with interrogating some SAS troops after they parachuted in to test base security. Cue said regiment having some revenge and fun with the USAF in the forest by creating havoc. Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

People exaggerate and have an alarming tendency to see what they really want rather than reality.

My planet is being visited by piles of cash.
And bacon and eggs.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
This is the classic tin-foil hat view: aliens infiltrate our society to steal all our resources with a side order of fresh food source. Thing is if you're a space-faring civilisation mining asteroids and comets for metals and water would be piss-easy compared to going down to a planet, fighting the stoopid hominids and still having a gravity well to overcome when you've loaded up the saucer.

So much this. If I were the hypothetical light years travelling Zag from the planet Zog wanting to plunder for resources, I'd head to the Oort cloud to start with, then if I really had to enter the gravity well that is our solar system, I'd head for say, Saturn. Plenty of ice and organics available there and if I needed metals then I'd pop into the asteroid belt.

On the other hand, I'd just plunder my own Oort cloud/gas giant systems/asteroid belts*. So much simpler and so much less of a burden on resources overall. Thumbs Up

Most systems that would be suitable for intelligent life will have the first two - both seem common for system formation. Asteroid belts are highly likely too.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

And bacon and eggs.

Keep the cash. I'm invading for the bacon and egg resources Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 19 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

And bacon and eggs.

Keep the cash. I'm invading for the bacon and egg resources Very Happy

I know you live in a very isolated corner of the universe which is probably a bit different to where most of us live. But on my planet we have this weird system where you can exchange cash for things like...well, like bacon and eggs! Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 20 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

More proof. So much!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:56 - 20 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The central conceit is the same as religion: that's there's something special about this planet and the bipeds that inhabit it.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Perhaps.
Here's some footage of the 'used booster rocket' that recently did a low flyby over Hawaii.
Something extraordinary is plainly happening here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NDhDgZsek&feature=youtu.be

More badly composed wobbly video showing nothing in particular then?

What would be truly extraordinary would be steady, well focused and well oriented footage of anything the conspiracy brigade produce. Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 151 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15