Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 633, 634, 635 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car insurance renewal - £930. I’m in my late 40s, rural nowhere postcode with zero points and full NCB. They’re taking the piss!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

toby1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 11:03 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferrari Laughing

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

toby1 wrote:
Ferrari Laughing

Sadly not - a 2 series BMW - and no, not a M2!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meg the kitten and her mega shits. I swear that little kitten can poo more than the average Doberman. At night we lock her in a cat carrier cage with comfy bedding, in the morning; wow what a stink. It's like she's held a protest in her 'cell', poo everywhere!

She runs around the house during the day and uses the litter tray. She must save it up on purpose.

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Meg the kitten and her mega shits. I swear that little kitten can poo more than the average Doberman. At night we lock her in a cat carrier cage with comfy bedding, in the morning; wow what a stink. It's like she's held a protest in her 'cell', poo everywhere!

She runs around the house during the day and uses the litter tray. She must save it up on purpose.

You lock a cat up and expect it to be happy.

You're either retarded or lying.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
You're either retarded or lying.

I think the jury is still out on that one...

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:54 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
At night we lock her in a cat carrier cage with comfy bedding, in the morning; wow what a stink. It's like she's held a protest in her 'cell', poo everywhere!

Rolling Eyes That's really not how you keep a cat... just shut her in a room overnight with the litter tray. Or if that really doesn't work for you, put her in a big crate overnight, along with the tray.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:09 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is she supposed to catch rats locked in a cage?

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:11 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

No work this week Mad
One c*nty manager has taken me off the shortlist because I dared to challenge her wisdom Mad
Sitting at home doing nothing, not earning Evil or Very Mad

I can’t work on my project ‘Scrappy Hyosung’ because everything is being packed away ready for moving house.

Bollox Middle Finger Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something quite painful has grown on the side of my head. Its either an ingrown hair or a shit fly bite. The temples of my specs are not helping things.
Bastard.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:29 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Something quite painful has grown on the side of my head. Its either an ingrown hair or a shit fly bite. The temples of my specs are not helping things.
Bastard.

That's a coincidence. A nasty, tender swelling has appeared on my thumb. It looked like it was liquid-filled, so I sterilised a needle and tried to puncture it, but no effect. It's making everything bloody awkward. Also bastard.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
recman wrote:
Bastard.

That's a coincidence. A nasty, tender swelling has appeared on my thumb. It looked like it was liquid-filled, so I sterilised a needle and tried to puncture it, but no effect. It's making everything bloody awkward. Also bastard.

At least you'll have made it easier for the spider babies to escape Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:12 - 28 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

At least you'll have made it easier for the spider babies to escape Razz

I'm a mother! Wub

Hellkat's worst nightmare Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:01 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

learned at 1am (to be fair they emailed me at 10pm, but only just read it, and were still open at 8pm) that the chip shop I've been doing deliveries for every Friday plus other times when needed will shut for good on Sat.

wasn't earning a fortune, but hourly rate+pay per drop + free drinks out the fridge + free food at the end of the night

always kept me busy, always treated me right, and... will be no more after Saturday Sad

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greedy sellers.

Spotted a bike reasonably local. Only method of contact email. Asked some questions which became akin to pulling teeth with 2+ days taken to answer things, offered to pay asking price and have now spent the last 4 days trying to arrange a viewing. Seller seems unable to offer me a time/date/place, I have though had the worlds collection of heart string pulling sob stories as to why he is struggling to sort a viewing date.

Got a friend yesterday to mail the guy..... instant response.

Old bastard appears to playing me and holding me on a back burner while he tries to trump my offer Middle Finger

BigTim
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:47 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having me morning brew, scanning through the free news websites as you do, Mail, local rag, telegraph and guardian.

see the following on guardian.

Most black British children report experiencing racism at school

they asked 550 people, 550.

How the fuck does that equate to "most"?!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/29/most-black-british-children-report-experiencing-racism-at-school

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTim wrote:
Having me morning brew, scanning through the free news websites as you do, Mail, local rag, telegraph and guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/29/most-black-british-children-report-experiencing-racism-at-school

Entirely useless information, throw it in the bin. Unless you ask another 550 English kids, Scots, Welsh, Asian, Chinese, Korean, etc.

And where? Ask 550 English kids have they ever experienced racism in Wales and "most" will say yes.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
BigTim wrote:

Entirely useless information, throw it in the bin.

I would just apply that advice generally to the whole "newspaper'.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:50 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTim wrote:

The stuff about police interactions and education relates to affluence (or rather affluence of an area), race is irrelevant. I grew up in an almost 100% white shithole and I would have answered those questions the same. Our schools didn't give a fuck and local old bill treated us like crap, stop and search was pretty normal as was being body slammed in to the ground hard enough to cause injury due to "resisting".

The hair thing, well ok that relates to race but then again go ask 550 fox piss Gingers about their experience of victimisation due to hair.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTim wrote:

But do you think that if instead they'd asked 55,000 black British children the same question the answers would have been any different?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTim wrote:

How the fuck does that equate to most?

They only canvassed one school in Lewisham. Whistle

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:24 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
BigTim wrote:

How the fuck does that equate to most?

They only canvassed one school in Lewisham. Whistle

Probably after indoctrinating the poor little blighters with critical race theory Rolling Eyes

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:52 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold the TLS on the proviso it has an MOT.

Booked in for this morning. I wheeled it out of the shed and started it. Almost instantly it cut out and now showing an FI fault I can't bloody chase.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:11 - 30 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck is it with men and bodily fluids ?

One wants to talk about industrial strength pimple popping, another insists on telling me the gory detail of a soldier with a pus-filled foot that required bashing to get the contents out.

Despite my squirming and pleas to stop talking about it.

Honestly. Mad
I am SO not interested in academic discussion on the more unpleasant squirty contents of the average human body.

Thank goodness the other one only wants to smack my arse, haha.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:27 - 30 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:

Some people like cats. Some people like owning cats.

There is a difference . . . .
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 633, 634, 635 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 634 of 698